The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Haakon & Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/)
-   -   10th wedding anniversary of Haakon & Mette-Marit (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/10th-wedding-anniversary-of-haakon-and-mette-marit-31501.html)

marian 07-12-2011 05:34 PM

10th wedding anniversary of Haakon & Mette-Marit

:flowers:Anyone know the couple will celebrate its tenth anniversary? would be interesting to put here photos and memories about her marriage

for remember the wedding of haakon and mm

IBL Bildbyrå - Royaltyfria bilder, historiska bilder, illustrationsbilder med mera.

HERE THE LINK OF A COIN FOR THEIR ANNIVERSARY

Samlerhuset Norge AS - Haakon og Mette-Marits kjærlighetskyss blir samleobjekt - Mynewsdesk

Google Translate

fortimo 07-16-2011 09:44 AM

NRK make a docu about MM in connection with the CrownPrince couple's ten-years wedding anniversary. I hope not only for Norway..

- Mette Marit blir doku-stjerne*|* God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning

fairy tale 07-18-2011 09:58 AM

The Crown Prince Couple celebrates their 10 year wedding anniversary with a church service in Oslo Cathedral on August 25, 2011. Bishop Ole Christian Kvarme will lead the service, which starts at 3pm. Former Bishop Gunnar Stålsett, who wedded Crown Prince and Princess in 2001, will hold a speech.
After the service there will be a larger, open event at University Square in Oslo under the auspices of the Crown Princess's Humanitarian Fund, where the couple will be present. In the evening the Crown Prince and Princess celebrate the day with the King and Queen with a private dinner at the Palace.

Kronprinsparet feirer ti års bryllupsdag - adressa.no
Google Translation

Looking forward to it :flowers:

fortimo 07-20-2011 10:20 AM

Anniversary looms for royals : Views and News from Norway

LadyFinn 07-22-2011 02:47 PM

From the official calendar of the swedish royal family, Victoria and Daniel will attend the festivities:

Närvaro vid firandet av norska Kronprinsparets 10-åriga bröllopsdag, Oslo domkyrka, Norge
Deltagare: Kronprinsessan Victoria, Prins Daniel

Renata4711 07-22-2011 03:07 PM

Will Albert and Charlene be invited ?

Burzg 07-22-2011 03:16 PM

Congratulation :flowers:

Her_Majesty 07-23-2011 02:03 PM

I suppose the celebrations will be cancelled after the horrible happenings in Norway...

Burzg 07-23-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 1291050)
I suppose the celebrations will be cancelled after the horrible happenings in Norway...

this must happen :sad:

Princess BellyFlop 07-23-2011 02:12 PM

The celebrations are one month away. Though it will be though, life at one point or the other will have to go on again

LadyFinn 07-23-2011 02:15 PM

It is over a month to the celebration. "The show must go on", and the people of Norway have to continue living, even though it is tough. The celebration includes a service at a cathedral and a private dinner, why should they be cancelled?

Her_Majesty 07-23-2011 02:16 PM

true, somehow I thought their anniversary was july 25th and not august 25th. sorry. mixed it up.

NotAPretender 07-23-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop (Post 1291062)
The celebrations are one month away. Though it will be though, life at one point or the other will have to go on again

Perhaps. But I think that the celebrations will be scaled back significantly, perhaps only to include a church service. The money that would be spent would be better spent going to the families of the victims.

That would be my suggestion. The Royal family of Norway seems to be a bit more sensitive to such considerations, so I'm certain they will strike an appropriate balance.

XeniaCasaraghi 07-23-2011 03:31 PM

Congratulations to Haakon and MM. I must say that they proved everybody wrong including me.

jonc93 08-04-2011 01:10 AM

There will be a church service and national day of Mourning on August 21st in Norway, will it be appropriate to have a grand celebration only 4 days after a day of mourning? What a shame, as this is a good occasion to celebrate, as many people thought they wouldn't make it here...

LadyFinn 08-04-2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonc93 (Post 1297559)
There will be a church service and national day of Mourning on August 21st in Norway, will it be appropriate to have a grand celebration only 4 days after a day of mourning? What a shame, as this is a good occasion to celebrate, as many people thought they wouldn't make it here...

I don´t think that the wedding celebration is so grand, they have a service at the church and a private dinner.

QUEENECE29 08-04-2011 09:44 AM

Congratulations Princess Mette-Marit & Prince Hakoon. Health, luck, success, joy and family, you get ...

JulieS 08-04-2011 09:55 AM

Congratulations to Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit for their 10th wedding anniversary !

:norwayflag::rose:

mattep74 08-04-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1291066)
It is over a month to the celebration. "The show must go on", and the people of Norway have to continue living, even though it is tough. The celebration includes a service at a cathedral and a private dinner, why should they be cancelled?

They started off their marriage by going on a honeymoon to USA and was in New York on 9/11 iirc. They will overcome this event also

wartenberg7 08-05-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonc93 (Post 1297559)
What a shame, as this is a good occasion to celebrate, as many people thought they wouldn't make it here...

Many people thought that? I, and believe me, a staunch and keen royal watcher, didn´t hear or read anything about that 10 years ago! The worries back then had more to do with the bride´s background but not that they wouldn´t manage their marriage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAPretender (Post 1291069)
The money that would be spent would be better spent going to the families of the victims.

What has money to do with the loss of life of a loved one? Do you think money would comfort parents or siblings?!
The victim´s didn´t come out of pauper´s houses - so I really do not see any connection with this horrid attack and the money might being spent at the CP´s wedding anniversary...?! I would only agree if people lost their homes and properties due to nature catostrophy, fire, etc. But in this case...