The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Who is Pregnant in the Royal Circle... PT 2 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/who-is-pregnant-in-the-royal-circle-pt-2-a-3150.html)

USCtrojan 08-10-2004 10:18 AM

Who is Pregnant in the Royal Circle... PT 2
 
Other than:

Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece (Sept.)
and
Countess Fluer Moritz von Gueoss (October)

Alisa 08-11-2004 12:25 AM

"Why wouldn't the royal court confirm that Astrid had had an ectopic pregnancy?

The British royal court confirmed Sophie's ectopic pregnancy. And when Elena suffered a miscarriage, the Spanish royal court confirmed this, too."

Different courts do things differently. In Sophie's case she was rushed (flown in by helicopter I believe) such an incident is not easy to keep quiet. In Elena's case a pregnancy was actually announced so the announcement of a miscarriage was only natural when it sadly happened.

Regarding Princess Astrid, no official reasons was given for her stay in the hospital, just that she had a surgical operation and that the king and queen visited her...

mybags 08-18-2004 12:46 PM

Point de Vue announced Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria's pregnancy. The baby is due in late December.

The new list is:

Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece (September)
Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)

samitude 08-18-2004 02:59 PM

One of King Carl Gustav of Sweden's nieces is pregnant with her third child. I also believe the Barbara Cano, the wife of Bruno Gomez-Acebo is pregnant with their first child.

mybags 08-19-2004 02:54 PM

The updated list:

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (September)
Baroness Kristina-Louise de Greer af Finspang (nee Silfverschiold) (September)
Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)

Barbara Cano y de la Plaza (?)

Josefine 08-30-2004 04:19 PM

King Abdullah And Queen Rania - news thread part 1
Originally Posted by nbaker
its true Here it is, I got it by searching Google News :

Jordan Royals Expecting Fourth Child
AFP: 8/30/2004
AMMAN, Aug 30 (AFP) - Queen Rania, consort of King Abullah II of Jordan, is pregnant with a fourth child, the royal court announced Monday.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah ... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting a fourth child," a statement said, adding that the birth was expected "during the winter."

The announcement came just two days before the queen's 34th birthday.

Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

Josefine 08-30-2004 04:21 PM

The updated list:
  • Barbara Cano y de la Plaza (Soon) thank you so much Anuschka for the info
  • Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (September)
  • Baroness Kristina-Louise de Greer af Finspang (nee Silfverschiold) (September)
  • Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
  • Princess Adélaïde d'Orléans (?) Thank you so much Alexia for the info
  • Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)
  • Queen Rania of Jordan (during the winter)

Josefine 09-02-2004 05:03 AM

the list is getting longer once again

carlota 09-02-2004 06:16 AM

what do you think? will rania's baby be boy or girl?
i hope it's a boy...

wymanda 09-12-2004 09:09 PM

Lady Helen Taylor

ILoveCristina 09-13-2004 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisa
"Why wouldn't the royal court confirm that Astrid had had an ectopic pregnancy?

The British royal court confirmed Sophie's ectopic pregnancy. And when Elena suffered a miscarriage, the Spanish royal court confirmed this, too."

Different courts do things differently. In Sophie's case she was rushed (flown in by helicopter I believe) such an incident is not easy to keep quiet. In Elena's case a pregnancy was actually announced so the announcement of a miscarriage was only natural when it sadly happened.

Regarding Princess Astrid, no official reasons was given for her stay in the hospital, just that she had a surgical operation and that the king and queen visited her...

What is an ectopic pregnancy?

Mandy 09-13-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveCristina
What is an ectopic pregnancy?

An ectopic pregnany is one that develops outside the uterus/womb, usually inside one of the Fallopian tubes causing it to rupture. The end result is a miscarriage.

robby86 09-13-2004 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
An ectopic pregnany is one that develops outside the uterus/womb, usually inside one of the Fallopian tubes causing it to rupture. The end result is a miscarriage.

If it is not found early the rupture can cause inturnal bleeding which creates big problems.

Josefine 09-13-2004 02:58 PM

The updated list:
  • Barbara Cano y de la Plaza (Soon) thank you so much Anuschka for the info
  • Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (September)
  • Baroness Kristina-Louise de Greer af Finspang (nee Silfverschiold) (September)
  • Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
  • Princess Adélaïde d'Orléans (?) Thank you so much Alexia for the info
  • Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)
  • Queen Rania of Jordan (during the winter)
  • Lady Helen Taylor

bad_barbarella 09-13-2004 09:08 PM

crown princess mary is pregnant... australian tabloids have reveled the palace secret :)

wymanda 09-13-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
crown princess mary is pregnant... australian tabloids have reveled the palace secret :)

I wouldn't believe to much that the Australian tabloids have to say! According to them Alexandra & Mary have knives ready to plunge into each others backs! :p

mybags 09-13-2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wymanda
I wouldn't believe to much that the Australian tabloids have to say! According to them Alexandra & Mary have knives ready to plunge into each others backs! :p

Besides, didn't Queen Margrethe just a few weeks ago deny these rumours?

wymanda 09-13-2004 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybags
Besides, didn't Queen Margrethe just a few weeks ago deny these rumours?

She did but Prince Hendrick said that when there was news the young couple would announce it themselves.

Danielle 09-14-2004 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisa
"Why wouldn't the royal court confirm that Astrid had had an ectopic pregnancy?

The British royal court confirmed Sophie's ectopic pregnancy. And when Elena suffered a miscarriage, the Spanish royal court confirmed this, too."

Different courts do things differently. In Sophie's case she was rushed (flown in by helicopter I believe) such an incident is not easy to keep quiet. In Elena's case a pregnancy was actually announced so the announcement of a miscarriage was only natural when it sadly happened.

Regarding Princess Astrid, no official reasons was given for her stay in the hospital, just that she had a surgical operation and that the king and queen visited her...


Could the reason for her hospital visit be that she had a hysterectomy?
Whatever the reason is, I hope she is fine now.

About the rumours of Mary’s pregnancy; I don't think it’s true. As wymanda said, you can't trust our tabloids. They just say things that will sell the magazines and ultimately make money. However, if it is true, it is very exciting news. I wonder what their first child will be; a boy or a girl? I kind of hope it's a girl because there haven't been too many queens in Denmark but it would still be nice if they had a boy.

Danielle =)

Josefine 09-15-2004 11:30 AM

Just A reminder this thread is only a list on the ladies we know is Pregnant
just to keep all the members at LTR updated...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises