The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Wedding of HSH Prince Albert II and Miss Charlene Wittstock, 1-2 July 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f271/)
-   -   Prince Albert & Charlene 1 & 2 July 2011: Where to watch it live on TV & internet (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f271/prince-albert-and-charlene-1-and-2-july-2011-where-to-watch-it-live-on-tv-and-internet-31390.html)

Princess Robijn 06-30-2011 02:06 PM

Prince Albert & Charlene 1 & 2 July 2011: Where to watch it live on TV & internet

For ease of reference, the wedding between Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock can be watched online at the following links:

Official website for the Princely wedding

&

Official website of the government of Monaco

&

Euro News

&

CNN Live
STARTS AT 15.00 PM MONACO TIME

The civil wedding ceremony will begin on 1 July at 17:00 Monaco time.

The religious wedding ceremony will begin on 2 July at 17:00 Monaco time.

To learn what time the wedding will air in your country (then state in some cases), click on the following link:
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

Enter the date and time of the wedding (1 or 2 July 2011 at 17:00pm/17:00) and 'Monaco - Monaco' as the original time zone. Then select the closest option to your area from the drop-done list under 'Select place to convert to' and TWC will convert the time for you.

Princess Robijn 06-30-2011 02:08 PM

In addition to the online coverage, some countries world-wide will be broadcasting the wedding live on their national networks.

All times given are local to the country stated.

:belgiumflag2: Belgium :belgiumflag2:

Eén will begin their coverage on 2 July at 15.30.

:finlandflag: Finland :finlandflag:

YLE TV 1 will start broadcasting on 2 July at 17.10.

:germanyflag2: Germany :germanyflag2:

ZDF will begin their coverage at 14.30.

:italyflag2: Italy :italyflag2:

Italia 1 will begin broadcasting on 2 July at 16:00.
RAI 1 will start broadcasting on 2 July at 16:30

:dutchflag2: The Netherlands :dutchflag2:

NOS (Nederland 2) will begin their coverage on 2 July at 16.55 on NOS2.

Please feel free to list any other channels that will broadcast live here in this topic.

Timea83 06-30-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

ZDF in Germany will begin at 14.30 on July 2.
At 14.30, so early? What will this chanel broadcast? Whole preparations for the wedding, arrival of members of royal families and celebrities? Red carpet show and interviews before the cereemony? Or what...
Tell me Charlotte...please
Officially the ceremony begins at 5 p.m.

IloveCP 06-30-2011 03:30 PM

None in America?Like a news channel?

Charlotte_Aster 06-30-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timea83 (Post 1275879)
At 14.30, so early? What will this chanel broadcast? Whole preparations for the wedding, arrival of members of royal families and celebrities? Red carpet show and interviews before the cereemony? Or what...
Tell me Charlotte...please
Officially the ceremony begins at 5 p.m.

Probably.. They have been airing a documentary about the family and about A&C every week.
Here is the programme detail link:
ZDF Royal - ZDF.de

MRSJ 06-30-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP
None in America?Like a news channel?

CNN won't cover it live but is reporting on it through out the day- that's the only one I've read of....

Anyone know if BBC America will broadcast it?

Catharina 06-30-2011 04:31 PM

How's the coverage tomorrow during the civil ceremony? I notice most broadcasters are focused on Saturday but where can we watch the festivities on Friday?

Princess Robijn 06-30-2011 04:34 PM

The 2 sources in the original post will broadcast online, I haven't found a tv channel that broadcasts the civil wedding live.

PR :flowers:

Charlotte_Aster 06-30-2011 04:37 PM

the Royal Correspondent says Euronews will broadcast the civil wedding live
The Royal Correspondent | Daily news and gossip from the world of royalty.

Princess Robijn 06-30-2011 04:41 PM

Thank you Charlotte_Aster!

angieuk 06-30-2011 05:14 PM

Mariage Princier Monaco 2011 - LIVE !
Monaco | Nice-Matin
Final preparations ahead of Monaco’s royal wedding | euronews, Monaco Wedding
Accueil - Palais Princier de Monaco
streaming live - news | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
Live - ZDF Mediathek
TV4 Play - TV när du vill
DIRECT: Charlène et Albert II de Monaco se marient | Nice-Matin
Mariage Princier Live on USTREAM: The Official Streaming channel to discover the latest videos and live contents from the Princely Wedding of H.S.H. Prince...
Actualités - info en direct, jt, politique, économie, société ... - France2.fr - France2

Mirabel 06-30-2011 07:08 PM

They picked such a hectic weekend, there's no time to watch!

Oh well, I suppose there will be lots of pictures posted in the forums, so I will get to see a bit of it that way.

sirhon11234 07-01-2011 12:30 AM

I am looking forward to this wedding thanks for the links!

Lenora 07-01-2011 08:44 AM

Will be broadcasted today civil ceremony?

Nadine 07-01-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster (Post 1275989)
the Royal Correspondent says Euronews will broadcast the civil wedding live
The Royal Correspondent | Daily news and gossip from the world of royalty.

Thanks for the link, Charlotte Aster! :flowers:

I'm having a hard time getting anything to work at the Euronews link: http://www.euronews.net/news/streaming-live/

Nothing is streaming, am I the only one having this problem!?! :confused:

The only one I've been able to view is this one (even though it stalls every 15 seconds or so): Mariage Princier Live on USTREAM: The Official Streaming channel to discover the latest videos and live contents from the Princely Wedding of H.S.H. Prince...

Lenora 07-01-2011 09:13 AM

No,for me The Euronews link is streaming perfectly

Catharina 07-01-2011 09:32 AM

They are having some technical difficulties with the Official Streaming Channel on UStream.

Mariage Princier Live on USTREAM: The Official Streaming channel to discover the latest videos and live contents from the Princely Wedding of H.S.H. Prince...

It should be back online once they get it fixed. Hopefully before the wedding! :lol:

samitude 07-01-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadine (Post 1276494)

I'm having a hard time getting anything to work at the Euronews link: http://www.euronews.net/news/streaming-live/

The only one I've been able to view is this one (even though it stalls every 15 seconds or so): Mariage Princier Live on USTREAM: The Official Streaming channel to discover the latest videos and live contents from the Princely Wedding of H.S.H. Prince...

It won't show for me either. I wonder if it's because I'm outside of Europe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catharina (Post 1276509)
They are having some technical difficulties with the Official Streaming Channel on UStream.

It should be back online once they get it fixed. Hopefully before the wedding! :lol:

Ugg...they have commercials.

I'm trying to figure this out. The official website livestream starts right at the time of the wedding. Is there a webstream that starts an hour or so before hand? I'd like to see the royal guests and family arrive.

ChantalC 07-01-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadine (Post 1276494)

Both are working but nothing is streaming yet. Will it be streaming before the civil wedding? It will start in 45 mins. Hope it will be working before it starts. Are there any other links that I can watch?

azure 07-01-2011 10:16 AM

I'm watching this: Mariage Princier Live on USTREAM: The Official Streaming channel to discover the latest videos and live contents from the Princely Wedding of H.S.H. Prince... right now. I don't know if it live but i think it is. Hope i help!
They are talking about the preparations of the wedding and so on. On the screen it says "USTREAM live" and the time.