Any wedding you would go to
If you were given a invite to be a guest at any Royal Wedding which ones would you choose? You can go back in time as far as you want or it can be the most recent wedding?
Mine would be:
(my top 3)
Crown princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
Crown Princess Maxima and crown prince Wilhem-alexander of Netherlands
Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos of Spain
Prince William and Kate Middleton(now Duchess of Cambridge),CP Victoria and Prince Daniel
Looking in near future I think it worth being invited to Zara Phillip's and Mike Tindall's as well as a Traditional German noble of Prince George of Prussia and Sophie of Isenburg
I'd go to Prince Albert and Charlene's.
Not only to soak up the glorious ambiance, food and glamour of the French Riviera...I'd use my magic Cupid powers to get Charlotte Casiraghi and Prince Carl-Philip alone together long enough to fall madly in love with one another....
1. Crownprincess victoria& daniel it seems familiar
2. Prince hamzah& princess noor for me it was an interessting wedding
My top three:
1. Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling
2. Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and MÓxima Zorreguieta
3. King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Ashi Jetsun Pema
1. Princess Diana and Prince Charles
2. Prince William and Kate
3. Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
Frankly any and all of them. Royal weddings for the most part sound and look like amazing spectacles, the Scandinavian ones in particular are enchanting.;)
I'd choose a really old wedding with huge amounts of bling and old-school-royalty,
maybe from the British RF (King George/Queen Mary f.i.) or from a Russian Tsar..
Fun thread! :smile: I would happily accept an initiation to the following weddings which have taken place in recent times (20th-21st Century):
- William and Catherine
- Madeleine and Chris
- Peter Philips and Autumn Kelly (I've seen photos of the guests waving to them on the steps as they step into their carriage, I would love to be part of the waving crowd and also to have that done at my own wedding , if I ever have one, in the future)
- HM and Prince Philip
- Any royal wedding which had a large crowd of cheering, waving and smiley people, the atmosphere must be great.
If I lived in the past, then I would have happily accepted an invitation to the following weddings:
- Queen Victoria and Prince Albert
- Princess Charlotte of Wales and Prince Leopold of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- A Tudor/Stuart wedding from any country; it would have been interesting to see the wedding customs back then, as they were probably different from the weddings we have now.
Would want the following!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
1. Mary & Frederik (for the so obviously open love between them)
2. Victoria & Daniel (for the same as above)
3. Sophie & Edward (same reason)
Going back in time:
1. Elizabeth & Phillip
2. Juliana & Bernhard
3. Frederik & Ingrid
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014