The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Dutch Royals (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Photo Session in Tavarnelle, Italy; July 4, 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/photo-session-in-tavarnelle-italy-july-4-2011-a-31186.html)

Princess Robijn 05-26-2011 02:14 PM

Photo Session in Tavarnelle, Italy; July 4, 2011

Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander & Princess Máxima and the little Princesses will attend a photo session in Tavarnelle, Italy, on 4 July 2011.

Fotosessie Oranjes in Tavarnelle – Shownieuws.tv

This topic will be opened closer to the date of the photo session.

Marika86 07-04-2011 07:00 AM

Photogallery from the annual photosession in the area of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa in Italy. July 04, 2011

PPE Agency Tavernelle ** Getty Images

dbarn67 07-04-2011 07:34 AM

Aww they all look so beautiful! The 3 girls are gorgeous I their colorful dresses. Queen Beatrix looks relaxed and happy with 3 of her grandchildren.

MagMil 07-04-2011 07:44 AM

Everyone look gorgeous. The A-team is beautiful and spontaneous :smile:

more gallery
Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

ANP Photo

Carminha Stalker 07-04-2011 07:48 AM

What lovely photos of the whole family. The AAA girls,lovely in their summer dresses. I wonder if there are going to be photos of the other grandchildren of Queen Beatrix.

Duke of Marmalade 07-04-2011 07:57 AM

Finally no matching dresses!!! Thank god!

Very nice & natural family.

rominet09 07-04-2011 08:11 AM

Beautiful family ! Really heartwarming !

ANNIE_S 07-04-2011 08:42 AM

I love them, they always look so natural! :flowers:
The girls are so pretty.

royalfanvivian 07-04-2011 08:45 AM

Welkom in de wereld van de Oranjes!: FOTOSESSIE: TAVARNELLE 2011

Video: NOS Nieuws - Vakantie Beatrix begint met fotosessie

iceflower 07-04-2011 08:56 AM

Pics without watermarks can be found here:

** gettyimages/reuters/daylife gallery - July 4, 2011 **

** Koninklijke familie geniet van vakantie in Toscane ** (click on the pics to enlarge)

** Pics het fotomoment van de Oranjes in Florence ** (scroll down for a gallery)

Big pictures from Hola:

** Las entrañables fotografías de Guillermo y Máxima de Holanda con sus hijas durante sus vacaciones en Italia **

Purepeople:

** Princesse Maxima : Vacances à l'italienne, ses petites princesses resplendissent **

Princess Luna 07-04-2011 11:23 AM

What a wonderful family :-)

lucien 07-04-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1280470)

Finally no matching dresses!!!

LOL Your Grace from Kölle!!:tongue:

Fanvanmaxima 07-04-2011 12:38 PM

Photoshoot in Toscane, very cute girls:

Fan van Máxima » Vrije tijd in Monaco en fotosessie in Tavarnelle

Zonk 07-04-2011 12:47 PM

Amailia must have put her foot down and said no matching dresses! HA I love it!
As the eldest daughter, I too had to tell my mother when I was younger (in a childlike way of course)...I don't want to dress like my younger sister anymore...we aren't twins!

Amalia looks like WA and Alexia looks like Maxima...I can't tell who Ariane looks like.....maybe a mixture of them both?

CarolineMathilde 07-04-2011 02:12 PM

Wonderful pictures. Amalia, Alexia and Ariane are so adorable.

The time has gone so fast, Amalia looks so grown-up already, I am so curious to see how she will look in 5-10 years and her dress is so sweet.

Alexia is the beaty of the family, she is so cute and she has a beautiful dress, the colour fits her very well, she will be such a beautiful young woman when she grows up. Alexia is my favourite of the AAA-girls.

And last but not least, little Ariane (actually she is not so little anymore, OMG she has grown up so fast). She is a nice combination of W-A and Maxima. I mean Amalia looks like W-A and Beatrix, Alexia is a copy of her mother, but Ariane is a nice combination of both of her parents. But they will all be very beutiful in the future, so just watch girls, the boys will be after you. ;) Ariane looks so nice in her summerdress.

I just love these summer photos of the Dutch Crownprince Family, they look all so relaxed and beautiful and they make such a perfect family. I like especially the AAA-team, the girls are my favourits, but W-A and Maxima are a nice couple.

agami.pearl 07-04-2011 02:32 PM

Adorable A-team :in_love:
Girls are really cute. I like these photos a lot, very natural. It's always pleasure to see them.

Al_bina 07-04-2011 03:42 PM

Spletnik -Just a happy family

Mia_mae 07-04-2011 04:02 PM

Beautiful, natural family. Love to see proud grandma taking some pictures too.
Could anyone translate what Maxima said in the video? NOS Nieuws - Vakantie Beatrix begint met fotosessie
tnks :)

Marika86 07-05-2011 09:33 AM

Las entrañables fotografías de Guillermo y Máxima de Holanda con sus hijas durante sus vacaciones en Italia

Google Traduttore

Rebafan81 07-05-2011 12:22 PM

I love seeing this family, the A-team girls are beautiful. CarolineMathilde, I couldnt of said it better about the girls, but I think that Ariane is going to surpass Alexia on beauty as she gets older. I was so thankful not to see them in matching dresses finally. But what I really love about this family is although the girls were dressed up for the photoshoot, it wasnt a formal affair like a lot of the other CP families do, their hair was messy just any childs hair is going to be who are having a good time with their family.