The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f269/)
-   -   Which countries would you like to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f269/which-countries-would-you-like-to-see-the-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-visit-30886.html)

Lenora 04-29-2011 11:25 AM

Which countries would you like to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit?

If I 'm not wrong,the young royal couple is going to visit Canada soon.Which other countries would they visit?I guess the Commonwealth countries in first place.

Vampwitch000 04-30-2011 12:46 AM

Australia :)

nascarlucy 04-30-2011 01:03 PM

The United States, Florida, Orlando area. Maybe in a couple of years they can come to Disneyworld with their children. I remember when Diana came to DisneyWorld when Prince William and Prince Harry were children.

MRSJ 04-30-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascarlucy
The United States, Florida, Orlando area. Maybe in a couple of years they can come to Disneyworld with their children. I remember when Diana came to DisneyWorld when Prince William and Prince Harry were children.

I believe its been said they are extending their Canada tour in July and coming to the States as well for a bit....but no one has said where yet....though I'd assume DC and/or New York is a given

Mia_mae 04-30-2011 02:08 PM

BRAZIL! :P
Wishful thinking, but it would be great for ME :D!
Besides my own , I hope for Italy. Since Catherine spend some time there and also the country' history archives. I can see them really enjoying the place.

Tilly 04-30-2011 02:20 PM

Personally, I'd like to keep them in the United Kingdom and all to ourselves! :lol:

Lenora 04-30-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRSJ (Post 1245773)
I believe its been said they are extending their Canada tour in July and coming to the States as well for a bit....but no one has said where yet....though I'd assume DC and/or New York is a given

They are going to visit Canada,but will they going to visit province Quebec?

RubyPrincess168 04-30-2011 02:34 PM

The Good Ole US of A of course! The Chicago area to be more precise....

yvr girl 04-30-2011 02:34 PM

I think they should avoid visiting the USA

If they want to maintain a lower profile, they should avoid the States. I see them visiting Canada, Australia and New Zealand first.

Daria_S 04-30-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

I'd love to see them in NYC. Will give me a chance to catch them in the flesh, so to speak.

Iluvbertie 04-30-2011 11:10 PM

I think they should spend the next decade or so in Britain supporting British interests and not visiting any overseas countries.

Duchess of Durham 05-02-2011 03:35 PM

I would love it if they honeymooned in Hawaii at the same time I'm there (in 2 weeks and a couple of days). :biggrin:

Dukedom 05-02-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

They said on the TV this morning that it was LA where the extension has been planned.

Report: Royal Newlywed Visit To Hollywood – Deadline.com

cdm 05-02-2011 04:37 PM

Jordan, Catherine lived there during her childhood and it would be nice to see her and Queen Rania. Best royal hair together :clap:

fandesacs2003 05-03-2011 10:01 AM

GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I live there and I would love to see them!!

Archduchess Zelia 05-03-2011 06:38 PM

Denmark, because 1. I'm living here ;) 2. I'd love for CP Frederik & CP Mary to meet-up with William & Kate.

Polly 05-03-2011 07:26 PM

The report suggesting that the Duke and Duchess will visit Hollywood says:

'That's when the Princess of Wales infamously danced with John Travolta.'

What on earth does this mean? What was 'infamous' about it? Whoever wrote this article needs a good dictionary.

Golly, there's a lot of nonsense written about the royals.

Thena 05-03-2011 09:33 PM

Sometimes I feel that we need a team of debunkers to deal with the outrageous stories that get printed about members of the royal family.

roseroyal 05-03-2011 11:53 PM

USA. Either Seattle or Michigan. Seattle- I live near there now- Michigan- moving there next year. Or anywhere within driving distance of either one!

wbenson 05-04-2011 02:57 AM

William and Kate to visit New Zealand in 2012

Prince William will head to New Zealand again, but it won't be for the Rugby World Cup.

He and Kate, the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will reportedly visit next year to help ease the Queen's diamond jubilee workload.

Australia and the Caribbean are also on their list of planned stopovers.