The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Fashion (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-ameerah-of-saudi-arabia-april-2011-a-30769.html)

dazzling 04-24-2011 02:20 AM

Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 -

Welcome to
Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia
Part 1

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting! :flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

dazzling 04-24-2011 02:23 AM

March 29, 2011 - Princess Ameerah in the UK in a velvely & lace top with a bow to the side & hair up. Quite an exaggerated look & quite different from a few royal dresses IMO.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

soraya 04-24-2011 07:24 AM

She is beautiful.I am impressed by her ring.The pearl is so big and it's color is rare

Nahla10 04-24-2011 04:52 PM

Oh wow she finally has her own fashion thread. For me, she's definitely one of the most beautiful royal women. Don't like the dress she's wearing on march 29 but her jewellry is amazing. A few month ago she wore a dress by victoria beckham which was absolutely stuning, that was the day I made her to one of my favourite royals just because of her amazing sense about fashion :)

dazzling 04-29-2011 02:44 PM

April 29, 2011 - At William & Kate's wedding in a peach/pink lace dress which I think is quite pretty. Not sure about the hat yet but her overall looks really nice.

shrifia 04-29-2011 02:47 PM

thanks for the pic dazzling.
nice to see Princess Ameera at the wedding she looks beautiful as always,not sure if I like this hat though.
and thanks for the thread too.:flowers:

Lumutqueen 04-29-2011 03:00 PM

That womans hair is simply stunning.

xavi83 05-01-2011 11:36 AM

princess Ameera at the royal wedding wearing zuhair Murad's outfit ;
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Modish: Princess Amira, Sheikha Mozah And Princess Lalla At The Royal Wedding
she likes this color and the designer ; I remember her dress in Beruit last year at Hotel opening :

Mademoiselle Lilo 05-01-2011 12:05 PM

i didn't now she attended,she looks stunning in the wedding her outfit is elegant and her hat is beautiful.

arabian night 05-01-2011 07:30 PM

princess ameerah

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1244562)
That womans hair is simply stunning.

she is just beautiful wow wow wow, im a woman and just love looking at her pics over and over again.

Lenora 05-01-2011 07:32 PM

It was rather pleasant that she was allowed to wear rather european outfit.She was gorgeous!

princess carmen 05-02-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenora (Post 1246775)
It was rather pleasant that she was allowed to wear rather european outfit.She was gorgeous!

She seems to wear european clothes on a regular basis most of the pictures I have seen of her she is in clothes like this.

XeniaCasaraghi 08-02-2011 02:06 AM

She is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the world, royal or not royal. And Kate's hair has nothing on Ameerah's.

Mademoiselle Lilo 09-10-2011 06:52 PM

Black Abaya

Banchelor 09-15-2011 01:28 AM

She is very beautiful
but i can't decide do i like her style or not

nylonluva 09-16-2011 04:12 AM

oh ..must have missed something...wonderfull girl...not seen often and google just finds soo little...thanx for sharing to ALL posters

Mademoiselle Lilo 09-23-2011 10:41 AM

Princess Ameera at two events for the Clinton Global Initiative in NY:

dazzling 09-23-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo (Post 1319398)
Princess Ameera at two events for the Clinton Global Initiative in NY:

First picture - Looks very working/very professional outfit but looks a size or two too bigger.

Second picture - Quite an old looking outfit for someone young like her. The colors do nothing for her nor does the top.

xavi83 09-23-2011 01:09 PM

I liked the 1st one more and mostly her earrings and the necklace in the 2nd one is amazing !

Nice Nofret 09-23-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1319429)
First picture - Looks very working/very professional outfit but looks a size or two too bigger.

Second picture - Quite an old looking outfit for someone young like her. The colors do nothing for her nor does the top.

she doesn't need clothes *doing somthg for her* - she would be beautyfull even stark naked and without makeup

(that can't be said about many people... most look infinitely better with clothes :biggrin:)