The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Harry and Prince William (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Prince William and Catherine Middleton Pictures (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/prince-william-and-catherine-middleton-pictures-30607.html)

LovelyKate 04-09-2011 07:38 AM

Prince William and Catherine Middleton Pictures

I didn't know where to post these pics, which are from January 2010:
Kate Middleton Pictures - Prince William Graduates From The RAF - Zimbio
Maybe is it a repost?
I find them very nice, William and Kate seem so close! :wub:
And Kate has very beautiful hair!

I think it could be interesting to have a thread where to post old pics of William and Kate. :smile:

- 2007 (july) - having dinner: Prince William a Kate Middleton na After Party Diany ve Wembley ve Velké Británii fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0021772820

- Can you see what I see in the background?? :lol: http://www.exposay.com/prince-willia...oday/p/4076/3/

- 2008 (august) - leaving charity boxing match: http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0025732308

dazzling 04-28-2011 03:26 AM

Here is a new picture by Mario Testino which is display din the wedding program booklet.
Its such a fun & happy picture of the couple. I like the b&w effect.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

MichelleVA 04-28-2011 09:43 AM

I so wishes a formal photo would be released today showing them in uniform and gown and tiara! I don't think I will see any formal shots for sometime!:ermm:

LadyCatharine 04-28-2011 09:58 AM

Look at her skin...Gorgeous...I Cannot wait..have my alarm set for 3am..finishing chores today...

muriel 04-28-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleVA (Post 1240695)
I so wishes a formal photo would be released today showing them in uniform and gown and tiara! I don't think I will see any formal shots for sometime!:ermm:

Other than pictures from the wedding, I would be surprised if other formal pictures are released for some time.

CrownPrincess5 04-28-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling
Here is a new picture by Mario Testino which is display din the wedding program booklet.
Its such a fun & happy picture of the couple. I like the b&w effect.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Testino is an amazing photographer! Love the flawless black and white. I wish Will was less in the background though.

KittyAtlanta 04-28-2011 12:25 PM

I don't expect to see photos other than the wedding. The other affairs are private. There is surely to be a photoleak somewhere down the road, tho.

cd_1 04-28-2011 01:59 PM

Business Daily: *- Corporate News*|Kenya

what event is this from?

LadyCatharine 04-28-2011 02:50 PM

Would still love what her skin care routine is? Karin Herzog Oxygen nite/Day Cream..what else?????

Dierna23 04-28-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 (Post 1240787)
Testino is an amazing photographer! Love the flawless black and white. I wish Will was less in the background though.

I agree.
With the effect of the "open lens" he's also a tad more blurry which is normal then. Apart from that it's a nice picture, Kate looks great.

IloveCP 03-28-2012 01:48 AM

I love this graduation photo of them!

More:

Pic Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6

Daria_S 03-28-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1393718)
I love this graduation photo of them!

More:

These are lovely. My favorites are the graduation shot, the engagement interview shot, and the shot of the cuddle after the race :wub:.

LadyGabrielle 04-19-2012 03:48 PM

Great pictures. I like them all. Looking at these pictures brings back memories of a young couple in love and the story that transpired into a great love story with a happy ending.

IloveCP 07-27-2012 06:43 PM

I love these pictures of them at their wedding. The looks that they give each other are sweet!

LadyGabrielle 08-19-2012 09:41 PM

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing those beautiful moments. :)

COESpiral 08-19-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1446102)
I love these pictures of them at their wedding. The looks that they give each other are sweet!

Is it weird that in that first picture I'm thinking that they look completely adorable but I want to see a much tighter shot of her tiara? :queen::D

mburucuya 08-19-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COESpiral (Post 1453225)
Is it weird that in that first picture I'm thinking that they look completely adorable but I want to see a much tighter shot of her tiara? :queen::D

in The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Halo Scroll Tiara

you will find a very clear foto :wub:and description of her tiara;

enjoy

LadyGabrielle 08-21-2012 03:02 PM

Its really quite pretty. I wasnt sure I liked it at first as I was hoping to see her in the Girls of Great Britain (o.k. maybe a little much) but I have to admit she looked very beautiful in this one. It fit her in every way.

EIIR 08-21-2012 03:09 PM

I'm in a very small minority in that I've always liked it. It's a perfect 'starter' tiara, or tiara for a young woman. It's petite but it's got a bit of presence. It looks very good on Kate, and I'd guess it'll look even better against her dark hair without the veil she wore on her wedding day.

Daria_S 08-21-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EIIR
I'm in a very small minority in that I've always liked it. It's a perfect 'starter' tiara, or tiara for a young woman. It's petite but it's got a bit of presence. It looks very good on Kate, and I'd guess it'll look even better against her dark hair without the veil she wore on her wedding day.

I'm of this opinion as well. Catherine chose a great tiara for her wedding day (and first appearance as member of the Royal Family). It went perfectly with her dress. I hope she'll wear it again at some point.