The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   Engagement of Prince Abdullah and Rania al Yassin (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/engagement-of-prince-abdullah-and-rania-al-yassin-30252.html)

salma 10-30-2003 06:13 PM

Engagement of Prince Abdullah and Rania al Yassin
 
1 Attachment(s)
Engagement (King Hussein, Prince Abdullah, Rania Faisal Sedky Yassin, and Faisal Yassin,Rania´s father)and Princess Muna

Enigma 12-20-2008 06:15 PM

I think that queen rania has always been beautiful, but the only time i didn't like the way she looked was during her engagement or when she first appeared in a public photo..she had a long curly hair ...i think (salma) posted a picture as in here (the picture is not very clear)but better than nothing:-
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1067551998

Godiva 12-20-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith216 (Post 869798)
^She's always been pretty, and while she may have looked more natural in her earlier years...i think she looks 100x better now. She looks phenomenal these days, much more put together, and modern. She seems like any other royal in the older pictures, and now days she catches everyone's attention - which leads to her inspiring more than she did before. (Thankful she also darkened her hair! - i do think it looks best dark brown)

I totally agree with you, Faith 216. She looks much much better now, phenomenal as you say.

salma 10-06-2009 05:24 AM

Engagement
Imageshack - photos18

Patra 10-06-2009 06:45 AM

To me her nose has changed so much from 1999, as well as the engagement photos. Is it just the camera angle sometimes, or did QRania have some "work done"? (speculation of course)

dazzling 10-06-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1000452)

Was that picture taken at Ranias family home or KA's home?
I have never seen an engagement picture, thanks for posting.

salma 10-06-2009 07:14 AM

Queen Rania´s house, two more pics.

Abdallah gave to Rania a diamond ring.

King Hussein, Queen Noor, Princes hamzah and Hashem, and Princesses Iman and Raiyah
King Hussein, Faisal Yassin, Princess Muna

ImageShack -

trimmaaja 10-06-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patra (Post 1000489)
To me her nose has changed so much from 1999, as well as the engagement photos. Is it just the camera angle sometimes, or did QRania have some "work done"? (speculation of course)

When you loose weight, and find your own, adult style, you look VERY different as a yongster, or in your twenties... :smile:

Little_star 10-06-2009 11:56 AM

I've seen the engagement photos before but not the group shot.

I think it's a shame that Abdullah's brother and sisters don't appear to have been present yet Noor's children were.

IMO it would have been appropriate and respectful for their to have been a group shot without Noor.

Guido 10-06-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patra (Post 1000489)
To me her nose has changed so much from 1999, as well as the engagement photos. Is it just the camera angle sometimes, or did QRania have some "work done"? (speculation of course)


This is fact. Queen Rania did have nose jobs. The first one was in 1993 before her wedding.

antonieta 10-06-2009 12:35 PM

These is the first time i saw Queen Rania engagement photo´s and i'm surprise to see i much she has change.

salma 10-06-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star (Post 1000673)

IMO it would have been appropriate and respectful for their to have been a group shot without Noor.

Sure they have private pics perhaps with Abdullah´s sisters and brothers. We only saw five pics.

Huda 11-15-2009 02:28 PM

King Hussein with King Abdullah and Queen Rania
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5263/048s.jpg

Rossina 11-15-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huda (Post 1019438)
King Hussein with King Abdullah and Queen Rania
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5263/048s.jpg

I think the first one is their engagement pic ..very nice pics huda.. thanks :smile:
Is the man between QR & KH prince Mohammed ?

salma 11-15-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1019461)
I think the first one is their engagement pic ..very nice pics huda.. thanks :smile:
Is the man between QR & KH prince Mohammed ?

Yes the 1st pic was taken during engagement. Abdullah gave to Rania a ring.
Reeda is Mohammed, a few members of family were there.

Rossina 11-15-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1019475)
Yes the 1st pic was taken during engagement. Abdullah gave to Rania a ring.
Reeda is Mohammed, a few members of family were there.

Do u know were was the engagement salma ? In QR`s parents house or in the royal palace.

salma 11-15-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1019477)
Do u know were was the engagement salma ? In QR`s parents house or in the royal palace.

Well I don´t know, mag said at Rania´s house and another magazine said al nadwa.:lol:

Huda 11-15-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1019477)
Do u know were was the engagement salma ? In QR`s parents house or in the royal palace.

Yes dear in QR`s parents house and king hussein went there (parent house in place name Dahet al Rashid near from university of jordan)

Rossina 11-15-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huda (Post 1019560)
Yes dear in QR`s parents house and king hussein went there (parent house in place name Dahet al Rashid near from university of jordan)

Thank u huda ... do u havve more pics for the engagement ?

Rossina 02-03-2012 02:56 PM

King abdullah & queen Rania`s engagement ... 1993
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg854...jpg&res=medium


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises