The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f169/)
-   -   Crown Princess Victoria's Visit to the UAE: January 17-20, 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f169/crown-princess-victorias-visit-to-the-uae-january-17-20-2011-a-29866.html)

dazzling 01-14-2011 05:52 AM

Crown Princess Victoria's Visit to the UAE: January 17-20, 2011

According to WAM, Crown Princess Victoria will be on a 4 day visit to the UAE

Abu Dhabi
  • Crown Princess is a key-note speaker on the opening day of the World Future Energy Summit
  • Inaugurate the Swedish Pavilion at World Future Energy Summit
  • Visit International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
  • Visit Masdar Institute
  • Inaugurate the Swedish SymbioCity Office at Masdar City
  • Visit the new IKEA store at Yas Island

Dubai
  • Visit the Swedish LEED Platinum certified ESAB facilities in Jebel Ali Free Zone
  • visit the Scandinavian Seaman's Center

Ajman
  • Visit to the Rashid Centre for Diabetes and Research in Ajman which is working in cooperation with Swedish Global Health Partners.

Fujairah
  • Visit to the EWW-WWF Wadi Wurayah Mountain Protected Area

iceflower 01-17-2011 07:13 AM

Crown Princess Victoria toured an exhibition with Dr. Lamya Nawaf Fawwaz (L) the Assistant Provost
for Regional Affairs at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al
Nahyan (L), Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research during the opening ceremony of the
World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, January 17, 2011.

World leaders including heads of state and government, along with United Nation's Secretary General and
other officials are assembling in Abu Dhabi to discuss renewable energy issues, at the largest gathering
of the renewable energy bigwigs from the world, the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011, which
hosted by Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company or Masdar, on the theme 'Enabling Future Energy Solutions'.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Crown Princess Victoria speaking during the World Future Energy Summit at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition
Centre January 17, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

Josefine 01-17-2011 10:33 AM

is there any other roylas at this summit?

fairy tale 01-17-2011 11:25 AM

some more pictures
myroyal's: PRINCESS V

Iva 01-17-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josefine (Post 1193132)
is there any other roylas at this summit?

Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg is also there.

LadyFinn 01-17-2011 11:43 AM

Kronprinsessan Victoria – ensam i Mellanöstern | Svensk Damtidning
En sheikh och en Charles | Bakom Kulisserna
Vickans guldiga… | Bakom Kulisserna
Victorias succé I Abu Dhabi | Bakom Kulisserna
Kronprinsessan besöker Förenade Arabemiraten - Sveriges Kungahus
Victoria´s speech at the opening ceremony of the World Future Energy Summit:
H.K.H. Kronprinsessan Victorias tal vid World Future Energy Summit, Abu Dhabi, Förenade Arabemiraten - Sveriges Kungahus

dazzling 01-17-2011 11:51 AM

Do we know when Victoria arrived? Last night or this morning?
Pity Daniel is not with her on this visit.

Princess Victoria Crown Princess of Sweden Visits Rashid Center on Wednesday
WAM article

Mohammed bin Rashid receives Pakistani President
...He also exchanged views with the Swedish Crown Prince on a number of issues being discussed by the WFES and expected resolutions to be reached by the summit being held under patronage of H.H. General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces... - Full article

LadyFinn 01-17-2011 12:06 PM

Embassy of Sweden Abu Dhabi - Visit by Crown Princess Victoria
Embassy of Sweden Abu Dhabi - News - Crown Princess Victoria visits new IKEA store

Tomorrow evening there will be a reception by the Swedish Business Council At the Radisson Blu Hotel, Yas Island
Coming events - Reception with HRH Crown Princess Victoria

kyansaunt20 01-17-2011 12:18 PM

Pictures of Victoria at the World Future Energy Summit Today January 17, 2011.
Photo from Reuters Pictures

Marika86 01-17-2011 12:24 PM

Princess Victoria first day of her 4 day visit to Abu Dhabi UAE.
The Princess visit the Abu Dhabi national exhibition centre (ADNEC) and the Swedish Pavilion and attended the panel with young future energy leaders. January 17, 2011

PPE Agency

Mademoiselle Lilo 01-17-2011 12:41 PM

thank you all for the links you've post.
Princess Victoria looks great simple,appropriate,professional and very elegant.
Prince Daniel isn't with her in this visit?

dbarn67 01-17-2011 12:42 PM

Victoria in Abu Dhabi

Kasumi 01-17-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1191043)
Victoria participates in the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi 17-20 January...

Is the Prince Daniel's health all right? Why does he not accompany the Crown Princess to UAE?

mattep74 01-17-2011 01:50 PM

Expressen

Nice pictures.

marine2109 01-17-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

17-01-2011 Abu Dhabi Princess Victoria first day of her 4 day visit to Abu Dhabi UAE.
The Princess visit the Abu Dhabi national exhibition centre (ADNEC) and the Swedish Pavilion and attended the panel with young future energy leaders.

PPE Agency Abu Dhabi

jen121419 01-17-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 1193221)

Victoria in Abu Dhabi

Victoria looks great and I have got to say from looking at those pictures, I would be very surprised if we don't get a special announcement from the palace soon. :flowers:

TLLK 01-17-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen121419 (Post 1193442)
Victoria looks great and I have got to say from looking at those pictures, I would be very surprised if we don't get a special announcement from the palace soon. :flowers:

I have to agree.;)

Esmerelda 01-17-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen121419

I hope so too though it might just be the outfit. I wish Daniel had gone too.

dbarn67 01-17-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esmerelda (Post 1193472)
I hope so too though it might just be the outfit. I wish Daniel had gone too.

I'm on bumpwatch too; another board the I visit has already pointed out that the last 3 evening dresse she's worn have draping over the tummy area. Flimsy evidence and wishful thinking so far; but I'm hoping it's true!:rofl:

Eve2Eden 01-17-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen121419 (Post 1193442)

I try to avoid speculating about this sort of thing, but I must say, such a loose, untucked top is rather uncharacteristic of Victoria.

If she isn't pregnant, she should get rid of the shirt ASAP!