The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/)
-   -   Prince Joachim & Princess Marie visit Lyon, France: January 24-25, 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/prince-joachim-and-princess-marie-visit-lyon-france-january-24-25-2011-a-29858.html)

dazzling 01-13-2011 12:15 PM

Prince Joachim & Princess Marie visit Lyon, France: January 24-25, 2011
 
TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie visits the food fair SIRHA and cooking competition, the Bocuse d'Or in the period 24th-25th January in Lyon, France.

http://kongehuset.dk/

dazzling 01-17-2011 03:16 AM

The fairs official website
Sirha 2011 - Accueil

The couple are not attending the opening which take place on January 22.

sgl 01-17-2011 07:47 PM

Lucky Joachim and Marie! I'm sure they'll get to eat a lot of really delicious food. Since they're both fluent in French, they'll be excellent representatives of Denmark at this event. They'll be able to promote Danish cuisine by discussing it with their hosts.

TLLK 01-17-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatos (Post 1193486)
Lucky Joachim and Marie! I'm sure they'll get to eat a lot of really delicious food. Since they're both fluent in French, they'll be excellent representatives of Denmark at this event. They'll be able to promote Danish cuisine by discussing it with their hosts.

I agree and I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves. (Now if I can just find a way to promote "something" so I can go myself. Someone has to make a noble sacrifice and sample the mousse au chocolat!);)

leon 01-25-2011 08:38 AM

Crown Prince Joachim of Denmark and Princess Marie of Denmark arrive at the Chamber of Commerce in Lyon, France, on January 24, 2011 before going tomorrow at Sirha international gastronomic show...
Imageshack - werj.jpg
(photo Abaca)

rsfc149 01-25-2011 11:54 AM

Finally a picture of them in Lyon ;)
They both look nice :flowers:

iceflower 01-25-2011 12:05 PM

__________________


Swedish svenskdam has another pic from last night:


** Pic ** Prins Joachim och Marie har rest till Frankrike ** translation **

dazzling 01-25-2011 02:00 PM

Denmark's Prince Joachim (L) and Princess Marie pose with Finland's Agriculture minister Sirkka-Liisa Anttila (R) at the Sirha restaurant and hotel event during the 2011 Bocuse d'Or cooking competition, in Chassieu, near Lyon, January 25, 2011.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
http://www.imagebam.com/image/16ea3c116716728
Daylife

TLLK 01-25-2011 03:11 PM

Thank you for the photos. I like Marie's white/light grey dress for the evening, but I'm not crazy about the shoes.

iceflower 01-25-2011 05:21 PM

____________________

Thanks for the pics, dazzling! I had already thought we would only get some
of one event.. Not much coverage it seems..

Here's another gallery with bigger pics of the evening event yesterday:

** Marie de Danemark magnifique pour son retour en France avec son prince ! **

Muhler 01-25-2011 05:32 PM

Thanks for the pics. :flowers:

Observe. This is how a well attired gentleman should look like! :cool:

The Red Pants will of course notice Joachim's tie. - Discrete and unassuming style, yet refreshingly colorful. The hallmark of a true gentleman.
- Not a mere loud statement with red pants, as if though one was a Communist Smurf. :tongue:

eliz 01-25-2011 05:38 PM

:previous:
muhler darling, joachim surely behaves and dresses like a gentelman, but plaese, do not compare frederik's gorgeous-red-tightfitting-shabbychic-pants to joachim's tie...
it takes a woman to get the difference in terms of, how to put it..., yumminess, trust me!
:tongue:;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Muhler 01-25-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliz (Post 1197486)
:previous:
muhler darling, joachim surely behaves and dresses like a gentelman, but plaese, do not compare frederik's gorgeous-red-tightfitting-shabbychic-pants to joachim's tie...
it takes a woman to get the difference in terms of, how to put it..., yumminess, trust me!
:tongue:;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: I see....
Well, in that case you'll no doubt appreciate Frederik wearing cycle-pants. - Even if they are somewhat drab.
Happy hunting through threads. - And sweet dreams....:tongue:

Marika86 01-25-2011 07:15 PM

Prince Joachim And Princess Marie Of Denmark Visit Sirha For Bocuse d'Or 2011

Prince Joachim And Princess Marie Of Denmark Visit Sirha For Bocuse d'Or 2011 - Pictures - Zimbio

"Billed Bladet" article and gallery:

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige...0i%20Lyon.aspx

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...kXAgWz6g4U7C9g

wanderingnana 01-25-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhler (Post 1197481)
Thanks for the pics. :flowers:

Observe. This is how a well attired gentleman should look like! :cool:

The Red Pants will of course notice Joachim's tie. - Discrete and unassuming style, yet refreshingly colorful. The hallmark of a true gentleman.
- Not a mere loud statement with red pants, as if though one was a Communist Smurf. :tongue:

Clothes do not a gentleman make. I imagine everyone knows men who are well dresses who are ruthless, discourteous and stupid. To say that one is a true gentleman because he is well dressed is just plain silly

Muhler 01-26-2011 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderingnana (Post 1197552)
Clothes do not a gentleman make. I imagine everyone knows men who are well dresses who are ruthless, discourteous and stupid. To say that one is a true gentleman because he is well dressed is just plain silly

Well, humour isn't your strongest trait, is it?

I was teasing the "Red Pants followers". Or perhaps you failed to notice the smileys? This one :tongue:? and this one :cool:? Let alone the exchange between me and Eliz.

greenways 01-26-2011 04:57 AM

This comment may land me in trouble, but has Marie been eating a lot at this fair?! She has a little tum and her face looks puffier. IMO.

Muhler 01-26-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenways (Post 1197654)
This comment may land me in trouble, but has Marie been eating a lot at this fair?! She has a little tum and her face looks puffier. IMO.

Don't know. Perhaps. She looks great as she is right now.

I remember when Alexandra had been in DK for a year or so. She did indeed gain some weight, which was vividly illustrated by a photo of her... lower backside. :tongue:
A doctor commented that it was quite normal for wives who came to DK to live to... expand a bit. As they settled down to a more normal lifestyle and also because of the change in diet.
That may be the case for our Marie?

Katelle 01-26-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenways (Post 1197654)
This comment may land me in trouble, but has Marie been eating a lot at this fair?! She has a little tum and her face looks puffier. IMO.

This is because of/thanks to danish pork roast that she said she was very fond of! :biggrin: Anyway I like her this way, I didn't notice any tummy, but yes she is very beautiful with a bit of flesh on her face, given the fact that she has quite a long face and tend to be horse-faced when too skinny. She is perfect now, very lovely.

Muhler 01-26-2011 01:06 PM

A little article from Billed Bladet about Joachim and Marie sampling variuos treats in Lyon. Billed-Bladet - Se prinsesse Marie prÝvespise i Lyon

There is also a little gallery. Click the picture in the bottom of the page.
The last pic in particular is nice.

Now, observe dear Red P.... Eeh I mean ladies, how Joachim, being a gentleman, naturally allows la Marie to stand in front, so that she unhindered can taste the samples. Note also how he chivalrously cover her back and thus protects his precious wife. :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises