The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/)
-   -   Prince Joachim as Patron of the Danish Potato Council (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/prince-joachim-as-patron-of-the-danish-potato-council-29778.html)

purple_platinum 01-25-2006 06:50 AM

Prince Joachim as Patron of the Danish Potato Council
 
3 Attachment(s)
24 January
Prince Joachim, as patron, will attend Danish Potato Council's Annual Meeting, at Egeskov Slot, Fyn, 10.30-14.00

(photos from polfoto)

Adry 01-27-2006 12:34 AM

More pics from Juttland Press
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2338/261gk.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1367/254mf.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3953/248iu.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2649/232vi.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/739/225os.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9774/216kj1.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2013/201wn.th.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5193/194gm.th.jpg http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1609/180ot.th.jpg

iceflower 01-20-2010 04:01 PM

Prince Joachim attended the Danish Potato association's annual
meeting at the Egeskov castle, Denmark, January 19, 2010



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Muhler 01-18-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and Prince Henrik attended the annual meeting of the
Danish Potato Council at Egeskov Castle, January 18, 2011
A nice little gallery from BT Her er Prins Joachim med pusletasken | www.bt.dk

Of Joachim, our Marie and bette Henrik.

Sternchen 01-18-2011 08:22 AM

Do we know who the man and the woman in the background are? It looks like they are holding the jacket of Henrik?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLLK (Post 1193288)
Does Joachim have a tan???;)

Not really :lol: I wonder if he gets a tan at all?

Muhler 01-18-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternchen (Post 1193734)
Do we know who the man and the woman in the background are? It looks like they are holding the jacket of Henrik?



Not really :lol: I wonder if he gets a tan at all?

The owners of Egeskov Castle perhaps?

There is nothing like nikotine to maintain your fair compleksion. :tongue:

Sternchen 01-18-2011 08:30 AM

Hm, but Marie smokes, too :tongue: And she is sooooo tanned in summer :tongue:

Muhler 01-18-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternchen (Post 1193739)
Hm, but Marie smokes, too :tongue: And she is sooooo tanned in summer :tongue:

I have the impression she's nothing more than a party smoker.
But to be serious. I don't think Joachim tan easily, while I think our Marie do tan easily.

Sternchen 01-18-2011 08:47 AM

Well, I clearly remember photos of her during their honeymoon where she smoked in broad daylight on the streets :smile:

TLLK 01-18-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhler (Post 1193731)
A nice little gallery from BT Her er Prins Joachim med pusletasken | www.bt.dk

Of Joachim, our Marie and bette Henrik.

Thank you for the photos. Henrik is a very cute little boy.

Muhler 01-18-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLLK (Post 1193754)
Thank you for the photos. Henrik is a very cute little boy.

Indeed he is.
Bette Henrik is - I hesitate to say it - nuser. :lol:

(The expression "nuser" is incidentally the Danish name for Snoopy, the dog from Peanuts).

And ladies, observe the adoring way our Marie is looking at her Joachim. That's the way a wife should look at her husband. ;)

TLLK 01-18-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhler (Post 1193759)
Indeed he is.
Bette Henrik is - I hesitate to say it - nuser. :lol:

(The expression "nuser" is incidentally the Danish name for Snoopy, the dog from Peanuts).

And ladies, observe the adoring way our Marie is looking at her Joachim. That's the way a wife should look at her husband. ;)

:lol: " the way a wife should look at her husband." I'll try to remember that the next time my husband and I have a "discussion."

FasterB 01-18-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternchen (Post 1193734)
Do we know who the man and the woman in the background are? It looks like they are holding the jacket of Henrik?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhler (Post 1193738)
The owners of Egeskov Castle perhaps?

Yes, the couple in the background is the owners of Egeskov Castle Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille and his wife Caroline Søeborg Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille :smile:

roseroyal 01-18-2011 12:23 PM

What a thrilling job to be Patron of The Danish Potato Council. Boring, Boring, Boring. If I was Royal, not my first choice. But somebody has to do it.

isabelle 53 01-18-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhler (Post 1193741)
I have the impression she's nothing more than a party smoker.
But to be serious. I don't think Joachim tan easily, while I think our Marie do tan easily.

Marie is a latin girl (like Spanish and Italian girls), and like all the latin girls, she tans naturally and easily ;)

Muhler 01-18-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roseroyal (Post 1193863)
What a thrilling job to be Patron of The Danish Potato Council. Boring, Boring, Boring. If I was Royal, not my first choice. But somebody has to do it.

Perhaps not that boring.
Schackenborg produce a lot of potatos (*) and potatos are an important agricultural product.

So chances are that Joachim would actually find this very interesting.

(*) Is it potatos or potatoes? I'm always in doubt and I don't want to do a "vice-president". Can't remember his name, but you know who I mean. ;)
ADDED: Thank you Sternchen & roseroyal. :flowers: - So potatoes it is then. Aaand I just did one...:rolleyes:

Thank you, FasterB :flowers:
I hoped we could count on your encyclopedic knowledge in regards to ID'ing people.

TLLK ;)

Sternchen 01-18-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhler (Post 1193880)
Is it potatos or potatoes?

Potatoes :smile:

roseroyal 01-18-2011 12:54 PM

It is:Potatoes.

sgl 01-18-2011 08:33 PM

I love seeing photos of this family together. It's great that they are taking little Henrik with them to these events. It helps the little guy to get some new stimulation and also to learn how to behave in public (and little Henrik is just adorable and seems to be a very calm little man).

Benedikte 01-19-2011 03:39 AM

I'm wondering why Joachim has brought Marie and little Henrik to the potato meeting.

The press mentions that Marie is at the potato meeting of unknown reasons.

Ekstra Bladet - Joachim om manglende barselsbesg: - Vi kan ikke vre alle steder

Perhaps they thought that the sight of Marie and little Henrik would help towards the criticism of Joachim not visiting the hospital.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises