The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Picture of the Month, Special Features, Blogs & Articles (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/)
-   -   November 2010 Official Picture of the Month (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/november-2010-official-picture-of-the-month-29468.html)

dazzling 12-09-2010 06:12 AM

November 2010 Official Picture of the Month

Welcome to the
November 2010 Official Picture of the Month poll

The pictures in this poll show the informal side of royalty. It will close on 31 December 2010. During this time, we ask that NO ONE STATE WHOM THEY'VE VOTED FOR so as not to influence other members as they make their choices. After the poll closes, you can discuss as much as you'd like about which image you voted for and why.
This month, our Picture of the Month representatives had help in selecting their images with a small committee of their choosing. Below, you can see each royal house's representative (in bold) followed by their chosen committee members.

Belgium
stephanievl - LadyLeana, Marengo

Britain
Zonk -

Brunei/Malaysia/Morocco
Humera - Warren

Denmark
Princess Robijn - Jessrulz, Madame Royale

Greece
- Odette

Japan
Dragonsfire8 - Al_bina, kkgg101

Jordan
Humera - Little_star, salma

Luxembourg
Jessrulz - grim_lady, kyansaunt20

Monaco
Iceflower - radker18,

Norway
Her_Majesty - Maura724

Spain
Paty - Ladejesus, Mari_*

Sweden
Iceflower - HRH Kerry

The Netherlands
Princess Maxima - Marengo, Lucien

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future polls you can post them there or contact LadyK.

Please note that the links in the above poll have been posted in random order and do not reflect the opinions of the moderating team.

Enjoy and have fun! :flowers:
LadyK & dazzling

dazzling 12-09-2010 06:23 AM

A.) Monaco

Picture Link
Source: dpa

First National Day for the future Princess of Monaco - Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Alexandra and Princess Stephanie wave and smile on the Palace balcony during Monaco's National Day on November 19, 2010.

B.) Sweden

Picture Link
Source: Scanpix

That's us! - Crown Princess Victoria shows Prince Daniel a magazine cover one of the royal watchers presented her in Lahti, Finland, November 1, 2010. The couple had been on a two-day official visit to Finland.

C.) Norway

Picture Link
Source: Scanpix/Kongehuset

Kind Harald opened the new Defence Joint Operation Centre outside Bodų.

D.) Belgium

Picture Link
Source: daylife.com

Princess Mathilde greets the crowd after a Te Deum mass on the occasion of King's Day at the Saint-Gudule cathedral in Brussels November 15, 2010.

E.) Brunei

Picture Link
Source: Infofoto

Princess Azemah distributes personal endowments on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Saleha. Thousands of babies and single mothers were among the recipients of these gifts at simultaneous ceremonies across different districts in Brunei on November 7, 2010.

F.) Dubai

Picture Link
Source: FEI

Princess Haya reacts after her reelection to a second term as President of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI) on November 5, 2010.

G.) Jordan

Picture Link
Source: QueenRania flickr page

Queen Rania with Hussein Fahmi, Liqaa Sweidan, Yusra, Tamer Hagras, and other personalities at the Jordan River Foundation's "15 Years of Giving" gala dinner. Dead Sea, Jordan/ 25th of November 2010

H.) Morocco

Picture Link
Source: MAP

Lalla Salma attends the inauguration of the 'Yves Saint Laurent and Morocco' exhibition on November 26, 2010.

I.) The Netherlands

Picture Link
Source: ANP/Photonews

Brussels, 22 November 2010; Wedding guests cheer as the Duke and Duchess of Parma leave the abbey after their religious wedding. Among the guests were all the daughters and grand children of the late Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard.

Vanesa 12-14-2010 12:23 AM

Oh...I found my choice quite easy again! :biggrin:

Vanesa.

Her_Majesty 12-14-2010 04:33 AM

oh, I was hoping for a nice picture of the enagegement of the year. ;):whistling:

dazzling 12-14-2010 06:09 AM

If you state who you voted for then your post will be deleted. You can discuss your votes & choices once the poll is closed.

FasterB 12-14-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1172215)
It will close on 30 November 2010.

I“m guessing it will close on 31 December 2010

Lumutqueen 12-14-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 1174936)
oh, I was hoping for a nice picture of the enagegement of the year. ;):whistling:

I was hoping for one as well. ;)

jonc93 12-14-2010 03:39 PM

Maybe well get an official engagement pic for the Decemeber poll? :) Between Monaco Swened and Netherlands it was a tough choice!

auntie 12-19-2010 02:57 AM

pictures E F and H are not opening, can you repost them?

dazzling 12-19-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie (Post 1177716)
pictures E F and H are not opening, can you repost them?

They're working fine, try refreshing the page or viewing them a bit later. The server might be busy.

Danishla 12-30-2010 11:19 PM

My selection was so easy, I knew immediately which one was my favorite. Thank you

dazzling 01-01-2011 01:38 AM

Congratulations to the winning teams

1. Sweden
2. The Netherlands
3. Monaco, Belgium & Dubai

Thank you all for voting, the poll is now closed :flowers:

iceflower 01-01-2011 05:10 AM

Double joy for Sweden and Crown Princess Victoria who has been on both winning pics - formal and informal!
Thanks a lot for all your votes! :flowers::flowers:

Patra 01-08-2011 07:06 AM

Sweden was my favorite too!