The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/princess-lalla-salmas-fashion-and-style-part-3-november-2010-june-2013-a-29383.html)

xavi83 06-09-2012 09:35 AM

she looks amazing !

Wall Photos | Facebook

Sephora 06-09-2012 09:48 AM

I think that this is one of the most wonderful caftans I've seen Lalla Salma wearing. All her caftans are beautiful, but sometimes, I didn't like the embroidery or the cut, but this one is just perfect, the color, the cut and the embroidery. It carries her moroccan culture and fashion, yet it's very sophisticated and refined.

I also, like how her hair is done, very glomourous:flowers:

Artemisia 06-09-2012 10:44 AM

Indeed, Lalla Salma looks beautiful.
I absolutely love the colour and style of the dress, and the details are exquisite.

dbarn67 06-09-2012 11:14 AM

She looks so beautiful. I love the color.

kathia_sophia 06-09-2012 12:16 PM

i LOVE the soft yellow caftan, nice and beautiful choice this year at Fes, grogeous smile and hair, she sure looks happy^^

blauerengel 06-09-2012 12:24 PM

She looks wonderful in this beautifully crafted caftan!I love how Lalla Salma celebrates traditional Maroccan fashion.

salma 06-09-2012 03:36 PM

The caftan is beautiful I like the colour and her belt.

Details:

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

PrincessApple 06-09-2012 09:46 PM

One word: Beautiful!

Al_bina 06-09-2012 10:03 PM

The caftan is very beautiful. I have to say the Lalla Salma's makeup seems odd a bit too orange. May be, it is just the case of a bad lighting.

Mademoiselle Lilo 06-11-2012 07:23 PM

Lalla Salma have many pretty caftans but i have to say this is her best she looks gorgeous in yellow.

and its seems yellow is her new fav color:biggrin:
Lalla Salma today in Fez..i like her shoes its fun but not with that dress: ImageBam

dazzling 06-12-2012 03:07 AM

A very pretty dress but not much shape to it. Yellow is a great color on her, pity the shoes weren't another color, I find the red a bit too strong.

xavi83 06-12-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo (Post 1429237)
Lalla Salma have many pretty caftans but i have to say this is her best she looks gorgeous in yellow.

Lalla Salma today in Fez..i like her shoes its fun but not with that dress: ImageBam

I liked the dress and sure yellow is her color ; what really remarkable is that she is appearing always happy and fresh ,

Sephora 06-12-2012 08:25 AM

She does look stunning and happy, I like how she does her hair.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1429310)
A very pretty dress but not much shape to it. Yellow is a great color on her, pity the shoes weren't another color, I find the red a bit too strong.

The shoes don't look red to me, they are corail, like her nails and lipstick. The vitaminated colors are on tendency this season, and it seems she had choosen this thema for her fashion.

princess gertrude 06-12-2012 09:43 AM

Love the caftan and the yellow dress. Lalla Salma is stunning as usual. And the shoes with the yellow dress are quite fun, I like that she paired an orange/red pair of shoes with the dress, they tie in with the bag.

mrswhitham 06-12-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

I love the details in the last dress! It looks like it would be very fun to sew! Not my favorite combination but she looks nice. (One time when I was a teenager I tried that combo and my dad quoted the saying, "Red and yellow, catch a fellow." I've not worn the combination since!:) )

sheikah deena 06-12-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

I Think lalla salma Looks Beautiful , The Dress Nice and the color suits her well , I Think the shoes not go well with the Dress , But Overall She Looks Nice , Thanx Lilo :flowers:

PrincessApple 06-13-2012 02:22 AM

Lalla looked beautiful in the yellow dress - it certainly is a lovely color for her. I like the idea of the design of the dress but would have paired it with a more muted pair of shoes.

shrifia 06-15-2012 03:22 PM

Yellow is definitely Lalla Salma color she looks wonderful in that dress not sure if the shoes suit the outfit but it's fun.

shrifia 09-06-2012 06:24 PM

Lalla salma in dublin
http://imagenes.hola.com/noticias-de...lma-marrue.jpg

Happiness is sweet 09-06-2012 07:00 PM

What happen to her?????
I saw this one picture of her at mummer Qaddafi daughter wedding.