Cambridge Residences: Kensington Palace & Anmer Hall
Welcome to the thread to discuss current and potential homes for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Please discuss the possiblities of a future home for William and Catherine. If you would like to know what is available for their use, please check out the following
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the British Forum moderators and/or TRF administrators.
Warren, Wbenson & Zonk
British Forums moderators
- Bagshot Park
- Balmoral Castle (Scotland)
- Birkhall (Balmoral Estate)
- Buckingham Palace
- Clarence House
- Edinburgh Castle (Scotland)
- Gatcombe Park
- Hillsborough Castle (Northern Ireland)
- Kensington Palace
- Llwynywermod (Wales)
- Royal Lodge (Windsor)
- Sandringham House
- St. James's Palace
- Thatched House Lodge
- Windsor Castle
- Palace of Beaulieu
- Beaumont Palace
- Bridewell Palace
- Brantridge Park
- Caernarvon Castle (Wales)
- Carlton House
- Coombe Abbey
- Cumberland Lodge (Windsor)
- Dunfermline Palace (Scotland)
- Eltham Palace
- Falkland Palace (Scotland)
- Fort Belvedere (Windsor)
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hatfield House
- Hever Castle
- Kew Palace
- Kings Langley
- Leeds Castle
- Linlithgow Palace (Scotland)
- Marlborough House
- Castle of Mey (Scotland)
- Nonsuch Palace
- Oatlands Palace
- Osborne House (Isle of Wight)
- Palace of Placentia (Greenwich)
- Queen's House (Greenwich)
- Ribsden Holt
- Richmond Palace
- Royal Pavilion (Brighton)
- Savoy Palace
- Stirling castle (Scotland)
- Sunninghill Park
- Tower of London
- Palace of Westminster
- Palace of Whitehall
- White Lodge (Richmond)
- Woodstock Palace
- York Cottage (Sandringham)
- Royal Mausoleum (Frogmore, Windsor)
- St George's Chapel (Windsor)
- Westminster Abbey
- Yarralumla, Canberra (Governor-General)
- Admiralty House, Sydney (Governor-General)
- Government House, Sydney
- Government House, Melbourne
- Government House, Brisbane
- Government House, Adelaide
- Government House, Perth
- Government House, Hobart
- Rideau Hall, Ottawa (Governor-General)
- Government House, St John’s, Newfoundland (for Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Government House, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Government House, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Government House, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Government House, Quebec City, Quebec
- Government House, Toronto, Ontario
- Government House, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Government House, Calgary, Alberta
- Government House, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Government House, Victoria, British Columbia
- Commissioner's Residence, Whitehorse, Yukon
- Commissioner's Residence, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Commissioner's Residence, Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Government House, Wellington
- Government House, Auckland
Future Home for Prince William & Catherine Middleton
Query where William and Kate will make their permanent home, outside of the rented property in Wales.
My sense is they will initially continue to use the flat at CH (if it is large enough) when they are in London, and in time, may take over the property in Herefordshire that the Duchy in Cornwall was developing.
I've read they will be living in North Wales. I don't know if it's true. I don't follow William's events too much, does he have a property there?
I doubt they will have a permanent royal home, until William has finished in the RAF.
Prince William and Kate Middleton engagement: Couple to live a modern royal fairytale | Mail Online
Views Of Anglesey Where Prince William Will Live With Kate Middleton Once Married
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
^ Not bad. How long will they be living there?
Since the early summer this year.
Looks cozy . :smile: Hello magazine makes it sound like Kate will never see her family again after she gets married :lol: I get their point but it sounded like they were losing her forever.
Since he's still finishing up his stint in the RAF, they'll be in North Wales. After that, would they have apartments at Buckingham Palace? It's a big enough place, I'm sure they'd find some room. LOL
About a permanent home for them:-
Isn't there a house called White Lodge near Windsor?
And, what about Frogmore House?
Frogmore House seems to operate as a private museum that is occasionally used for official receptions. There was some brief discussion of turning it into a residence for the Duke and Duchess of York around the time of their marriage, but they ultimately moved into Sunninghill Park.
I'm sure they might want to purchase a "new" property. The Queen Mother purchased and restored the Castle of Mey after the death of her husband and the Prince of Wales purchased Llwynywermod as a vacation residence in 2007.
I think it would be more realistic for the couple to use Clarence House of St James's Palace as an official residence. Aren't they going to live in Wales while he is pilot?
Clarence House is Charles' home. I really don't see William still living with his father and step-mother when married.
Even if he is living in Wales for the next two or three years he will need a London home as well.
I am guessing St James'.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015