The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince William and Catherine Middleton - The Royal Wedding, 29 April 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f267/)
-   -   Wedding of William and Catherine: suggestions and musings (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f267/wedding-of-william-and-catherine-suggestions-and-musings-29259.html)

Zonk 11-16-2010 07:49 AM

Wedding of William and Catherine: suggestions and musings

Welcome to the Prince William and Catherine Middleton Wedding Suggestions and Musings thread.

You may use this thread to discuss a variety of issues that relate to the wedding: the dress for Kate, the location of the wedding, the music, attendants, etc.

The thread to discuss possible jewellery and tiaras can be found in the Royal Jewels forum, here.

A separate pre-wedding thread will be opened when a date is set and the Royal Family starts releasing official news regarding the wedding.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the British Forum moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Warren, Wbenson & Zonk

British Forums moderators

:royalstandard:

muriel 11-16-2010 08:18 AM

Given the wedding will be held in London, my guess is it will be at the Abbey.

Lady Felicity M 11-16-2010 09:01 AM

They spoke about 2 place where it could be held, the pointed out th ood and the bads for both cathaderals

Zonk 11-16-2010 09:02 AM

I caught Westminister Abbey, and they mentioned that St. Pauls was possibly a bit too much. What was the other cathederal that htey also said was too small.

Lady Felicity M 11-16-2010 09:05 AM

They spoke about the cathedral where the Queen got married bt it was also the place where they held Diana's funeral

Zonk 11-16-2010 09:08 AM

Thats Westminister Abbey. I could have sworn BBC spoke of another venue...not St. George's Chapel, where Peter Phillips married.

Esmerelda 11-16-2010 09:08 AM

I wonder if they'll invite the other Royal families?

wymanda 11-16-2010 09:09 AM

My predictions

The Abbey
Dress by Bruce Oldfield
Bridesmaids: Pippa Middleton, Zara Phillips, Beatrice, Eugenie, Eloise & Estella Taylor (or maybe Maria Olympia of Greece as she is Prince Williams' godchild) and some little cuties from the Middleton's circle
Supporters: Prince Harry, Peter Phillips & James Middleton

tinkerbell1948 11-16-2010 09:10 AM

Didn't they mention the "Guards Chapel "or something similar where William got his wings?? Said it was too small.

CharlotteAmalia 11-16-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wymanda (Post 1159851)
My predictions

The Abbey
Dress by Bruce Oldfield
Bridesmaids: Pippa Middleton, Zara Phillips, Beatrice, Eugenie, Eloise & Estella Taylor (or maybe Maria Olympia of Greece as she is Prince Williams' godchild) and some little cuties from the Middleton's circle
Supporters: Prince Harry, Peter Phillips & James Middleton

Good guess!
The Abbey (St. Pauls is too much Charles&Diana)
Adult bridesmaids and best man i think the same. Flowergirls or junior bridesmaids i cannot guess. The Taylors and the Greece-girl war too far related i think.

Zonk 11-16-2010 09:20 AM

I think they Abbey is correct.

In regards to the bridesmaids I can only imagine Pippa Middleton and the Taylor girls. No Zara, Beatrice or Eugenie...although one of them might do a reading.

Supporter will no doubt be Harry.

Dierna23 11-16-2010 09:22 AM

:previous: That would be my guess, too. I can't imagine Zara, Beatrice or Eugenie as bridesmaids in this wedding. But the Taylor girls, yes.

Zonk 11-16-2010 09:24 AM

And Hello! its right under ours noses....the Wessex children as bridesmaids....as well as Margarita Linley.

Lady Felicity M 11-16-2010 09:25 AM

Harry would be the main supporter, Peter Phillips 2nd supporter as they are close to eachother.

Pippa Middeton and the Taylor girls, flower girls maybe the little Greece girls

Lady Felicity M 11-16-2010 09:29 AM

Of course te Wessex children as Will is close to Sophie and Edward!

Nathalie Cox 11-16-2010 09:30 AM

I can see Zara as bridemaid actually. (or maybe she is more bridemaid potential for Harry if he ever gets married)
I agree with the Abbey, St Paul would be too much for the press and the story of Diana and Charles.

Renata4711 11-16-2010 09:34 AM

So, no more "Waity Katy" - that was a rather silly nickname the press invented - they'll have to eat their words now.

NoorMeansLight 11-16-2010 09:38 AM

I'm sure it's going to be the Abbey. The Wessex children and the Taylors will be bridesmaids, IMO, as well. Definitely not the York Princesses, Zara or the Greeks.

Lady Felicity M 11-16-2010 09:43 AM

2 Royals we know that will be on the guest list King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie of Greece, I believe that Constantine is William's Godfather

SASSY 11-16-2010 09:46 AM

When is the wedding and have they faced the press, flashed the ring etc.?

:englandflag2::britflag::castle3::onering::fireworks::queen3: