The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Picture of the Month, Special Features, Blogs & Articles (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/)
-   -   October 2010 Official Picture of the Month poll (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/october-2010-official-picture-of-the-month-poll-29215.html)

dazzling 11-13-2010 03:21 AM

October 2010 Official Picture of the Month poll

Welcome to the
October 2010 Official Picture of the Month poll

The pictures in this poll show the informal side of royalty. It will close on 30 November 2010. During this time, we ask that NO ONE STATE WHOM THEY'VE VOTED FOR so as not to influence other members as they make their choices. After the poll closes, you can discuss as much as you'd like about which image you voted for and why.
This month, our Picture of the Month representatives had help in selecting their images with a small committee of their choosing. Below, you can see each royal house's representative (in bold) followed by their chosen committee members.

Belgium
stephanievl - LadyLeana, Marengo

Britain
Zonk -

Brunei/Malaysia/Morocco
Humera - Warren

Denmark
Princess Robijn - Jessrulz, Madame Royale

Greece
- Odette

Japan
Dragonsfire8 - Al_bina, kkgg101

Jordan
Humera - Little_star, salma

Luxembourg
Jessrulz - grim_lady, kyansaunt20

Monaco
Iceflower - radker18,

Norway
Her_Majesty - Maura724

Spain
Paty - Ladejesus, Mari_*

Sweden
Iceflower - HRH Kerry

The Netherlands
Princess Maxima - Marengo, Lucien

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future polls you can post them there or contact LadyK.

Please note that the links in the above poll have been posted in random order and do not reflect the opinions of the moderating team.

Enjoy and have fun! :flowers:
LadyK & dazzling

dazzling 11-13-2010 03:32 AM

A.) Monaco

Picture Link
Source: profimedia

Impressing setting - Princess Caroline of Hanover is shown around in the old Palazzo Vecchio (built from 1299-1314) during the "Ball of the Lily" in support of the AMADE organization in Florence, Italy on October 15, 2010.

B.) Norway

Picture Link
Source: Daylife

State Visit to Slovakia: King Harald handles Nixon, a bald eagle, during his visit at a museum located in a chateau in Svaty Anton near the city of Banska Stiavnica on October 28, 2010.

C.) Belgium

Picture Link
Source: Belga

Princess Mathilde on a UNAIDS mission to Liberia.

D.) Brunei

Picture Link
Source: Infofoto

October 2, 2010 - Princess Fadzillah (C) opens the Pusat Ehsan Charity Bazaar.

E.) Dubai

Picture Link
Source: Reuters

October 10, 2010 - Princess Haya, President of the International Equestrian Federation, speaks at the closing ceremony of the World Equestrian Games in Lexington, Kentucky.

F.) Jordan

Picture Link
Source: Petra

October 20, 2010 - King Abdullah II and Queen Rania meet Jimmy Carter. The former US President is a member of The Elders, a group of eminent world leaders brought together by Nelson Mandela. The group was on a visit to Jordan.

G.) Morocco

Picture Link
Source: MAP

October 23, 2010 - Princess Lalla Meryem chairs the opening of the 7th annual Children’s Parliament.

H.) Luxembourg

Picture Link
Source: SIP/Nicolas Bouv, via cour grand-ducale

Grand Duke Henri visits the World EXPO in Shanghai, China on October 10th.

I.) Sweden

Picture Link
Source: Scanpix

The Great Wall - Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden mark the start of their 4-day official visit to China with a visit to the famous Great Wall on October 10, 2010.

J.) Denmark

Picture Link
Source: PPE

HRH Princess Marie presented the Prix litteraire des Ambassadeurs award to Carsten Jensen on October 14, 2010.

dazzling 11-14-2010 02:59 AM

Please remember to not mention who you voted for until the polls are closed or your posts will be deleted.

Let the voting begin :biggrin:

FasterB 11-14-2010 08:47 AM

According to the first post then will this poll close the 30 OCTOBER :D :D :D I guess itīs 30 November ;) ;) ;)

dazzling 11-14-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FasterB (Post 1159133)
According to the first post then will this poll close the 30 OCTOBER :D :D :D I guess itīs 30 November ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for pointing it out. The poll will be closed 30 November 2010 :flowers:

Princess_Beatrix 11-24-2010 10:18 AM

It was a hard choice. There were three pictures I love. But I was also hoping for a picture of stunning looking Doņa Letizia at the Princes of Asturias awards.

abril 11-29-2010 10:33 PM

how divine looks Caroline in that picture...she looks absolutely regal, beauty and classy
what a nice picture of Rania and her husband, and how good looks King Harald.
Nice pictures for this month

Her_Majesty 12-01-2010 05:49 AM

The poll is closed. And here are the winners: :flowers:

1. Sweden
2. Norway
3. Belgium

Thanks for your votes!

dazzling 12-02-2010 09:34 AM

Two pictures I loved, Morocco for the magnificent background behind Lalla Mereyam, She also looked so good in that picture and the other was Sweden - Such pretty picture of the two.

MrsHolmes 12-14-2010 08:36 PM

:heart:True love always wins out in the end!

dianahayden 01-11-2011 12:45 AM

I am agree!