The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Sweden (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Opening of Parliament 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/opening-of-parliament-2010-a-29207.html)

LadyFinn 10-05-2010 07:15 AM

Opening of Parliament 2010
 
King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, crown princess Victoria and Prince Daniel arrive for the church service before the opening of the House of the parliament in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria and Daniel
ANP Beeldbank
Photos:
Expressen

Victoria and Daniel came hand in hand to the church:
Victoria och Daniel kom hand i hand till Storkyrkan | Svensk Damtidning

Premiär för prins Daniel | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Lots of good photos here:
Bildspel: Riksmötet i Storkyrkan | Utrikes | SvD

You can watch the opening of the parliament live here, the royal family will arrive in carriage:
SVT

MissOpera 10-05-2010 09:48 AM

Here you can see the royal family arriving at the parliament and follow the king's speech in which he also gives his thanks for the warmth towards the royal family in conjunction with Victoria's and Daniel's wedding:
Kungen öppnar riksmötet - Nyhetskanalen - Sveriges nyhetskanal på nätet - direktsända nyheter, nyhetsklipp och hela sändningar från TV4Nyheterna - tv4play.se

Marika86 10-05-2010 10:22 AM

Opening of the Swedish Parliament, Stockholm. October 05, 2010

Belga picture gallery:

BelgaPicture - Category details

PrincessJenni 10-05-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissOpera (Post 1144188)
Here you can see the royal family arriving at the parliament and follow the king's speech in which he also gives his thanks for the warmth towards the royal family in conjunction with Victoria's and Daniel's wedding:
Kungen öppnar riksmötet - Nyhetskanalen - Sveriges nyhetskanal på nätet - direktsända nyheter, nyhetsklipp och hela sändningar från TV4Nyheterna - tv4play.se


This was a very nice video. Victoria is so cute when she smiles and takes Daniel's hand when people start spontaneous applauses for them.

LadyFinn 10-05-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessJenni (Post 1144206)
This was a very nice video. Victoria is so cute when she smiles and takes Daniel's hand when people start spontaneous applauses for them.

Photo:
SvenskDam
Kungen berömde prins Daniel i sitt tal | Svensk Damtidning

V and D are surely cute together:
ANP Beeldbank

Photos:
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia

Esmerelda 10-05-2010 11:51 AM

No Carl Philip this year? I know Madeleine is still in the US.

LadyFinn 10-05-2010 12:02 PM

Jag satt precis bakom regeringen i Storkyrkan | Åsas kungliga Europa
Vicken´stil Vickan! | Bakom Kulisserna
Tack för pepp! « Ebbas blogg

Opening of parliament in Stockholm - Daylife
The crown princess and the consort
Daylife
It looks to me they are blissfully happy about being married
Profimedia

Bildspel: Kärlekens vindar slog till även i Riksdagshuset | Svensk Damtidning

The king, the Queen, Victoria and Daniel arriving to the concert:
Här anlände Daniel och Victoria - Val 2010 - Senaste nytt om svenska valet 2010 | Expressen
Expressen
Expressen

LadyFinn 10-06-2010 04:55 AM

Prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt presented his new government to the King and Crown princess Victoria yesterday:
Informationskonselj på Kungliga slottet - Sveriges Kungahus

Photos from the opening of the parliament:
PurePeople: Victoria et Daniel de Suède, toujours aussi tendres, ovationnés au Parlement !

Photos of the royals attending the concert last night:
Kronprinsessan strålade glatt trots dagens hektiska schema… | Svensk Damtidning
Kronprinsessan Victoria på Konserthuset igår kväll! | Lottas kungliga modeblogg
Victoria and Daniel seemed to be on a brilliant mood.

ursulajohanna 10-06-2010 02:31 PM

Thanks for the information - but no pic of the king and queen by attend the concert last night, only in the car? :sad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1144447)
Photos of the royals attending the concert last night:
Kronprinsessan strålade glatt trots dagens hektiska schema… | Svensk Damtidning
Kronprinsessan Victoria på Konserthuset igår kväll! | Lottas kungliga modeblogg
Victoria and Daniel seemed to be on a brilliant mood.


Esmerelda 10-06-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ursulajohanna (Post 1144626)
Thanks for the information - but no pic of the king and queen by attend the concert last night, only in the car? :sad:

I think one of the articles said they went through a side entrance.

ursulajohanna 10-07-2010 02:00 AM

It's pitty for us - it was an official event! ;)

Last years we saw pictures of the royal family into the concert house. They publish for the press!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esmerelda (Post 1144646)
I think one of the articles said they went through a side entrance.


Esmerelda 10-17-2010 05:40 PM

Pictures of opening of parliament:
myroyal's: SWEDEN ROYAL FAM

LadyFinn 12-27-2010 02:16 PM

Video of arriving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMTDqhNxIo

LadyFinn 04-16-2011 02:04 AM

One more photo:
Aftonkuriren


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises