The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/princess-caroline-current-events-part-2-october-2010-december-2013-a-28896.html)

MagMil 06-18-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1269460)
Like i said, a brave young lady, very worthy of her Grimaldi blood...
Both P. Rainier and her siblings relied on her to push the family and the palace forward, and while Albert and Stephanie went doing sports, singing, frolicking and philandering around. She stood by her father, helping him with the principality cultural life, raising her own family. She was a rock. More than anyone else she deverves be considered the Lady of the Rock!
:castle2:

I agree with you :smile:
She was very young and very brave, definitely The ROCK to the family :flowers: : twohearts:

Renata4711 06-18-2011 12:07 PM

And she's still being a "Roc" (french), only now it is for her young daughter, for whom she has to be both mum and dad, in the absence of the biological father.

Nathalie Cox 06-18-2011 12:26 PM

Ladies, i cannot agree more with you. Caroline should totally be the Souvereign Princess of Monaco. But, for some reason (appart of the male primordial thing) Albert is.

Zonk 06-18-2011 12:29 PM

Right...and this is not the thread to talk about it. You may do so here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...s-1813-21.html .

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Florencia 06-21-2011 02:14 PM

Princess Caroline of Hanover arrives at the new National Museum of Monaco on June 21, 2011 in Monaco for the exhibition "Galea collection", an invitation to travel in time and space with curiosity wonderment and fantasy as your guides. The exposition takes place from June 22, 2011 to January 29, 2012.
Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

debrann 06-21-2011 04:31 PM

Love Caroline's summer sandels:wub:

lazuli 06-21-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debrann (Post 1271038)
Love Caroline's summer sandels:wub:

Lover her all... Love her dress, love her sandals, love her smile, love her joy, love her, love her, love her...:prettyplease:

MagMil 06-21-2011 06:26 PM

Very beautiful and lovely summer outfit
LIKE LIKE LIKE IT very much :smile:

lazuli 06-22-2011 07:44 AM

A reference made by Semana

Reportaje SEMANA

Google's translation... with my colaboration, of course!

The eldest of the Grimaldi perform those that will be her last acts as first lady of Monaco, as from July 2 her sister in law Charlene will succed her.
Carolina presented the diplomas of graduating students from the International School of Monaco. The splendid 54-year-princess to glowed among the nervous adolescents, happy to collect their academic title from Princess of Monaco's hands.
Carolina closes the course also at a family level, as her youngest daughter Alexandra, 11, is already in summer vacation that she will divid between her parents. Ernesto de Hannover barely abandons his possessions in Austria, while Carolina lives in Monaco since two years agowhem she left the German prince, although divorce does not seem to be in their plans.

Great Expectation
Less than fifteen days before the wedding of her brother Albert with Charlene, the expectation is huge and there's a general certanty that Carolina will keep on spreading around glamour and elegance. The princess has expressed her wishes for happiness and joy for the prince, although she's living somewhat aside the feverish preparations for the royal wedding.
It has been known that the Parliament has allocated four million euros to pay the costs of the wedding. Almost six hundred police will garantee security with the help of 200 volunteers. 200,000 tourists are expected, many of them eager to look closely at Carolina.

I hope it's not that bad...

Horseygal 06-22-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1271081)
Lover her all... Love her dress, love her sandals, love her smile, love her joy, love her, love her, love her...:prettyplease:

:previous: DITTO!! :biggrin:

Florencia 06-22-2011 08:36 AM

More pics of princess Caroline at the National Museum of Monaco yesterday
Kungligt blått på Caroline | kungligamodebloggen

lazuli 06-22-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florencia (Post 1271326)
More pics of princess Caroline at the National Museum of Monaco yesterday
Kungligt blått på Caroline | kungligamodebloggen

Looking at the photos of this event, an old song of the 70's comes to my mind: " Isn's she lovely?, Isn't she wonderful? " I don't remember who's the author of the song, but i sure feel like singing it when i look at P. Caroline... :heartflower:

koko 06-22-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1271081)

Me too!!! I love and admire that woman so much! I am very pleased to see her so wonderful.

garcía 06-22-2011 01:32 PM

PC rocks...:clap::clap::clap:

debrann 06-22-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1271329)
Looking at the photos of this event, an old song of the 70's comes to my mind: " Isn's she lovely?, Isn't she wonderful? " I don't remember who's the author of the song, but i sure feel like singing it when i look at P. Caroline... :heartflower:

Lazuli...Stevie Wonder sung this song....I'm not sure who wrote it...perhaps he did:ermm:????

iceflower 07-10-2011 03:31 PM

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Renata4711 07-10-2011 03:40 PM

Three ladies in blue ....

More from the Exhibition:

The poster - and more..
Exposition Fastes et Grandeur des Cours en Europe – Grimaldi Forum Monaco - French Riviera tourism

The video/audio:
Videos Posted by The Grimaldi Forum Monaco: Teaser Exposition "Fastes & Grandeur des Cours en Europe" | Facebook

The Dossier de Presse:
http://www.spreeinsel.de/files/DP%20...n%20Europe.pdf

...and the Book, publ. Flammarion:
Livre : Fastes et grandeur des cours en Europe. Collectif - 9782081264519

rosana 07-10-2011 04:42 PM

Great. She looks wonderfutl I´m glad she continues with her duties.

Nathalie Cox 07-10-2011 04:49 PM

That seems a very interesting exhibition.

lazuli 07-10-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1284589)

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And in blue again... like i said, blue is her coulor. So pretty! ;););)