The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Library (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   'Vårt Bröllop" - Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Wedding Book (2010) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f61/v-rt-br-llop-crown-princess-victoria-and-prince-daniels-wedding-book-2010-a-28466.html)

caroline mathilda 08-16-2010 10:00 PM

'Vårt Bröllop" - Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Wedding Book (2010)
 
I know this may be off topic, but do any of you know if /when the book on the Royal Wedding was supposed to be released? I remember something about it before the wedding but can't find anything. Any info would be appreciated:flowers:

Esmerelda 08-16-2010 10:10 PM

I think there is a book but I'm not sure as to the release date.

mattep74 08-17-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline mathilda (Post 1125166)
I know this may be off topic, but do any of you know if /when the book on the Royal Wedding was supposed to be released? I remember something about it before the wedding but can't find anything. Any info would be appreciated:flowers:

Just two days away, August 19th. Atleast the Swedish version. I have one reserved at the library, but i am nr 3 so i expect to see it in October

Stefan 08-17-2010 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline mathilda (Post 1125166)
I know this may be off topic, but do any of you know if /when the book on the Royal Wedding was supposed to be released? I remember something about it before the wedding but can't find anything. Any info would be appreciated:flowers:

It will be released coming Thursday 19. August.

mattep74 08-18-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1125195)
It will be released coming Thursday 19. August.

Today Aftonbladet had in its paper, not the onlineversion, a few clips from it. Showed Victoria getting into the car to go to the church, a picture of her and Daniel in the church examining it last September, a hockeyrink were Daniel wanted to skate.

Then a bit of text about the weddingdress and victoria suddenly shouting with joy during the fitting of it "I AM GETTING MARRIED."

LadyFinn 08-18-2010 11:46 AM

Svensk Damtidning has also a story about the book "Vårt Bröllop",
just a bit at the web:
Svensk Damtidning

Elisheva 08-18-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1125643)
Svensk Damtidning has also a story about the book "Vårt Bröllop",
just a bit at the web:
Svensk Damtidning

I love the pic where Daniel hugs Vic. Is this photo in the book?

LadyFinn 08-18-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elisheva (Post 1125654)
I love the pic where Daniel hugs Vic. Is this photo in the book?

I hope so, it´s a lovely photo. I´m going to buy the book, it will be published in Finland too.

Ccile 08-18-2010 12:33 PM

Hope we'll have an english version soon!

marinalexandra 08-18-2010 01:27 PM

Does anyone know if the book will be available in English and across Europe

Elisheva 08-19-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ccile (Post 1125657)
Hope we'll have an english version soon!

I hope so too, but I doubt it. I guess there is no market for it outside Scandinavia? German would be good for me as well.

LadyFinn 08-19-2010 09:51 AM

Here´s some photos and some text from the book "Vårt bröllop"
Victoria och Daniel: "Så träffades vi" | SvD
Google Translate

Så träffades Victoria och Daniel | Prinsessbröllop | SvD
Google Translate

Victoria & Daniel: Ihr Hochzeitsbuch verzaubert die Welt - BUNTE

mattep74 08-19-2010 11:43 AM

I am waiting for Vårt Bröllop to arrive at the library, i am 3rd on the waitinglist and its slated to arrive at the library earliest in one week. I couldnt resist and went to a bookstore and looked into it. Not on any picture were Daniel and Victoria more than 1 meter apart.

In one picture Daniel stands in front of Victoria and Victoria holds her arms in front of him and makes a funny face at the camera.

One picture is in the church during the rehersal where Victoria have one of the kids on her lap and jokes with him.

They show more love for eachother in the pictures in the book that i ever have seen the king and queen express in public.

One picture shows the entire Westlingfamily, taken by Victoria i think.

The book shows more pictures than text and is divided in "Lovestory" "Engagement" "Before the wedding" "Wedding day" and perhpas more chapters that i currently have forgotten.

I was thinking of taking a photo of the photos in the book with my mobile, but the store was to crowded so i skipped the idea.

Lorette 08-19-2010 12:33 PM

I wonder if one could get the book over Amazon? I just love to see people in love:smile:. I'll check out later.

LadyFinn 08-19-2010 02:02 PM

An interview of author Susanna Popova and photographer Paul Hansen.
You can see many photos shown: Daniel with queen Silvia, queen Silvia with Hedvig Blom. And a lovely photo of Victoria and Daniel visiting the Cathedral for the first time last year.
Hansen told that it was a very special moment, when Victoria and Daniel came to the cathedral for the first time, when they walked to the altar and talked about how they are going to do everything at the wedding. He said also that it was fun to work with Victoria and Daniel, they are both very joyful and social people. The interviewer asked about how Victoria and Daniel have had time to check the book, they have been travelling for so long. Popova laughed that she wasn´t going to answer to that, but the book has been read and checked more than once.
Här är boken om kronprinsessans bröllop - Nyhetsmorgon - se alla klipp från programmet - tv4play.se

Here´s a lovely photo taken for a press interview in May:
Arbetarbladet/Scanpix

Zonk 08-19-2010 02:06 PM

I would love to get a copy of that book! I love how books are sold about the British Family royals but I find it hard to get copies of the Dutch, Danish and Spanish weddings.

Soli Deo Gloria 08-19-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1126096)
An interview of author Susanna Popova and photographer Paul Hansen.
You can see many photos shown: Daniel with queen Silvia, queen Silvia with Hedvig Blom. And a lovely photo of Victoria and Daniel visiting the Cathedral for the first time last year.
Hansen told that it was a very special moment, when Victoria and Daniel came to the cathedral for the first time, when they walked to the altar and talked about how they are going to do everything at the wedding. He said also that it was fun to work with Victoria and Daniel, they are both very joyful and social people. The interviewer asked about how Victoria and Daniel have had time to check the book, they have been travelling for so long. Popova laughed that she wasn´t going to answer to that, but the book has been read and checked more than once.
Här är boken om kronprinsessans bröllop - Nyhetsmorgon - se alla klipp från programmet - tv4play.se

Here´s a lovely photo taken for a press interview in May:
Arbetarbladet/Scanpix

Hansen also told about the wedding day, when the official pictures was taken... suddenly the King came up to him and looked him stright in the eyes, said nothing but pointed against the Queen and Hedvig... Hansen understood and took the beautiful photo with the queen sitting down and Hedvig standin beside her....

Elisheva 08-19-2010 03:10 PM

Wow, this is a nice book. I will write to the editor and ask if it will be translated in either English or German. Probably not, but I think I will buy it anyway. In Jerusalem there are Swedes that I know that can tell me what it says.

Eve2Eden 08-19-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elisheva (Post 1126130)
Wow, this is a nice book. I will write to the editor and ask if it will be translated in either English or German. Probably not, but I think I will buy it anyway.

You never know! Herman Lindqvist's book was translated into English, 6 months or so after it came out. I would imagine there would be at least as much interest in the wedding book. I am waiting to see what they do, before I splurge on a book I can't read... :smile:

Lorette 08-19-2010 05:11 PM

I absolutely adore young Hedvig. She comes through as such as lovely and caring girl. There was a special sweetness to the moment when she took Viktorias bouqet at the altar. And I like the way she holds little Prince Christians hand on the official picture. The picture with her and the Queen is nice, I'll get the book somehow, even though I will not understand a word.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises