The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   Visit to Kazakhstan, London & U.S: July 4-22, 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/visit-to-kazakhstan-london-and-u-s-july-4-22-2010-a-28078.html)

xavi83 07-04-2010 05:33 AM

Visit to Kazakhstan, London & U.S: July 4-22, 2010
 
King departs for Kazakhstan
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King departs for Kazakhstan
"will visit the United States to take part in an economic forum in Idaho where he will be US and international economic leaders."

did not he attend the same last year ? and he was in US last month right ? BTW Q Noor is heading for Jordan ( in her twitter page ) I always thought they would not be in the same place at same time !!

Rossina 07-04-2010 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1106506)
King departs for Kazakhstan
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King departs for Kazakhstan
"will visit the United States to take part in an economic forum in Idaho where he will be US and international economic leaders."

did not he attend the same last year ? and he was in US last month right ? BTW Q Noor is heading for Jordan ( in her twitter page ) I always thought they would not be in the same place at same time !!

Yes he did .. with Queen Rania and c.prince Hussein last year ..:smile:
I think queen Noor was in Jordan at the same month last year .. she hosted a reception attended by KA and QR on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the founding of the King Hussein Foundation .. just few days after naming Hussein as crown prince.

dazzling 07-04-2010 07:19 AM

Seems Queen Rania is on the visit as well

From the Petra article
Quote:

His Majesty, accompanied by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah,
I think this will be a start of their summer holiday maybe after the events that they will attened in America.

Mademoiselle Lilo 07-04-2010 09:33 AM

the visit to Kazakhstan was supposed to took place a couple of month ago is i was not mistaken,i wonder what happen.
i remember the king attending the same economic forum last year during their holiday i so i think they will start their vacation just after the visit to Kazakhstan.

Rossina 07-04-2010 02:44 PM

King begins Kazakhstan visit
ImageShack Album - 2 images
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King begins Kazakhstan visit

Rossina 07-05-2010 03:48 PM

King Abdullah is in London Today
King discusses with British foreign secretary Mideast peace

dazzling 07-06-2010 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1107131)

King Abdullah met with Rania and I also guess the children as well.
How long is King Abdullah in London for? When is the forum in the States taking place?

From the above article
Quote:

From London, His Majesty, accompanied by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah will depart for the United States


salma 07-08-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo (Post 1106574)
the visit to Kazakhstan was supposed to took place a couple of month ago is i was not mistaken,i wonder what happen.
i remember the king attending the same economic forum last year during their holiday i so i think they will start their vacation just after the visit to Kazakhstan.

Queen Rania and her children were seen in London during lunch at restaurant.

Huda 07-09-2010 10:46 AM

Foreign Secretary William Hague with His Majesty King Abdullah II,
King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and Nasser Judeh, Jordanian Foreign Minister in London, 5 July 2010.
http://i31.tinypic.com/2vdfxj8.jpg

Rossina 07-09-2010 11:41 AM

King, Queen take part in Sun Valley Conference
Article
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King, Queen take part in Sun Valley Conference
Pics
ImageShack Album - 7 images

Principezza Henar 07-09-2010 02:35 PM

I saw King Abdullah in an interview @CNN with Larry King, he is so charming! and speaks like a Britton, well his mother is British and he went to school in England.

In the pics he looks short and a bit fat, but in person he looks much better, he is inteligent and charming.

Rossina 07-09-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Principezza Henar (Post 1108967)
I saw King Abdullah in an interview @CNN with Larry King, he is so charming! and speaks like a Britton, well his mother is British and he went to school in England.

In the pics he looks short and a bit fat, but in person he looks much better, he is inteligent and charming.

When? Is it a new interview?

Mademoiselle Lilo 07-09-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1108497)
Queen Rania and her children were seen in London during lunch at restaurant.

do you mean that the Queen and her kids were spotted in London during king visit to Kazakhstan?

i like the photos from US visit the King looks relaxed and enjoying the holiday time,i like QRania dress.

dazzling 07-10-2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1108497)
Queen Rania and her children were seen in London during lunch at restaurant.

Do you have pictures or know what resturant?
Rania looked lovely at the conference. It looked like a casual, lay backed conference/forum form the way everyone was dressed which is a great change IMO.

micheleroyalty 07-10-2010 01:46 PM

King's visit to Mammoth Lakes
 
I live in the small mountain town of Mammoth Lakes, California. We understand that King Abdullah, 2 Princes, friends, and a large security contingent are arriving today from San Francisco. Yet I see no mention of it in the major news sources.
This is apparently a holiday for the King and he will be traveling with friends on Harley motorcycles.
Does anyone know about this?

Michele:

smile:

dazzling 07-10-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micheleroyalty (Post 1109425)
I live in the small mountain town of Mammoth Lakes, California. We understand that King Abdullah, 2 Princes, friends, and a large security contingent are arriving today from San Francisco. Yet I see no mention of it in the major news sources.
This is apparently a holiday for the King and he will be traveling with friends on Harley motorcycles.
Does anyone know about this?

Michele:

smile:

King Abdullah usually does tour on his bikes. They are usually not mentioned in the press till it does happen.

dazzling 07-10-2010 01:49 PM

Queen Rania headed for the gym this morning as mentioned on her twitter account

Quote:

Just met @daratorresswims at gym. Not always impressed w rock/movie stars or politicians..but this powerhouse of a woman- I'm star-stuck

micheleroyalty 07-10-2010 02:10 PM

We expect King Abdullah's arrival at the Westin Hotel around 5 today. He is riding through Yosemite Park and the Queen is not with him. It is a "guy" trip.
I am going to be at the Westin today, but unfortunately have to leave for the airport just before he arrives. My husband and I were very interested that he chose Mammoth as part of his trip. Mammoth is incredibly beautiful and about 2 hours from Yosemite.

dazzling 07-11-2010 02:15 AM

King encourages leading US firms to invest in Jordan

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania on Friday participated in a conference of technology and media moguls in the US city of Sun Valley, Idaho...
Jordan Times article

Veram98 07-13-2010 02:56 AM

Jordanís King Visits Jamestown
 
Jamestown, CA-The Mother Lode had a surprise visitor over the weekend.
Jordanian King Abdullah II and his 16-year-old son, Crown Prince Hussein bin Al Abdullah had lunch at the National Hotel in Jamestown Saturday ...

Jordanís King Visits Jamestown - myMotherLode.com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises