The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah's Brothers (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/)
-   -   Princess Rym pregnant with her first child: 2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/princess-rym-pregnant-with-her-first-child-2005-a-28016.html)

sommone 09-07-2005 04:38 AM

I know babies can sometimes come early, but I thought she was due in October. Plus, there hasn't been any announcement of her giving birth. Ali looks great. I hadn't noticed he had lost weight until looking at the pictures again.

suria 09-07-2005 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshawn
Was she due about now? I hadn't heard she had.

Ali looks much thinner; perhaps he's a nervous first time father????:)

:)
yes , maybe he thinks a lot about his baby .... as its getting close , i wonder how Rym feels now , i think Rym brought the happiness for PA by having a baby , i hope to he the baby very soon, i heard its in Oct too , but maybe at the first of Oct

happy first wedding anniversary To PAli and Rym

:) :) :)

suria 09-07-2005 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommone
I know babies can sometimes come early, but I thought she was due in October. Plus, there hasn't been any announcement of her giving birth. Ali looks great. I hadn't noticed he had lost weight until looking at the pictures again.

no she didn't give birth , am sure of that , and if she did they will announce it on TV am sure of that

can't wait to see him on the full report on Friday , i love to hear him speaking;)

Lilygal 09-07-2005 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
why do you think?!
:confused:

I don't like your sarcastic tone!

MoonlightRhapsody 09-08-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilygal
I don't like your sarcastic tone!

Was it sarcastic? I'm sure it wasn't meant to be sarcastic. Maybe without the punctuation, it sounded wrong?

Alexandria 09-08-2005 10:46 AM

Let's move on ...

And let's be conscientious in future posts that sarcasm, jokes and the like do not necessarily translate well from keyboard to screen as they do in person.

MoonlightRhapsody 09-12-2005 03:14 AM

No baby yet? She should be due any day now...

sommone 09-12-2005 05:01 AM

She isn't due to October. What I am wondering is if it is the beginning, middle, or end? I'm willing to bet it's the beginning or middle of October.

suria 09-12-2005 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommone
She isn't due to October. What I am wondering is if it is the beginning, middle, or end? I'm willing to bet it's the beginning or middle of October.

i think Rym will get birth anytime , as PA didn't go with KA to any place outside Jordan since a month , and this visit will take too much time more than 10 days and PA didn't go , so i think PA is spending more time with PR as she is going to get birth , so maybe she will have the baby at the first of Oct :) ;)