The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah's Brothers (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/)
-   -   Princess Rym pregnant with her first child: 2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/princess-rym-pregnant-with-her-first-child-2005-a-28016.html)

shelley 05-22-2005 02:18 PM

Princess Rym pregnant with her first child: 2005

Just to try and put everyone out of their misery - a Jordanian friend said that it is common knowledge in certain circles in Amman that Princess Rym is indeed pregnant and the baby is due in October, and also there was a report in a magazine which said the same thing. :)

suria 05-23-2005 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelley
Just to try and put everyone out of their misery - a Jordanian friend said that it is common knowledge in certain circles in Amman that Princess Rym is indeed pregnant and the baby is due in October, and also there was a report in a magazine which said the same thing. :)

really . well this is very soon, now we can congratulate them , i hope its a boy , and to look like his father , this is would be great for the couple , so happy for them , thank you shelly for the information :)

sommone 05-23-2005 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelley

Really? If this is true, then that is so great! Was it printed in a western magazine or elsewhere? Well looks like Suria might be right afterall.:) I just try not to jump to conclusions as many times before, we have thought several royals to be pregnant when they weren't. I was waiting for a confirmation in the paper or somewhere, but I suppose I would have been waiting. I just thought at least the Jordan Times would have briefly mentioned it somewhere, but I guess not.:confused:

suria 05-23-2005 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommone
Really? If this is true, then that is so great! Was it printed in a western magazine or elsewhere? Well looks like Suria might be right afterall.:) I just try not to jump to conclusions as many times before, we have thought several royals to be pregnant when they weren't. I was waiting for a confirmation in the paper or somewhere, but I suppose I would have been waiting. I just thought at least the Jordan Times would have briefly mentioned it somewhere, but I guess not.:confused:

i told you in Jordan they will never announce it , till the birth , i don't know why , i saw Rym yesterday she was wearing white and her tummy was so obvious , but no photo in the internet , i wonder why

so finally Rym and Ali will have a new member in their small family , ;) :)

carlota 06-11-2005 02:21 PM

the princess is pregnant!!! :)

congratulations to the couple.

kate14 06-11-2005 07:51 PM

Great News! Your source please :)
Thanks

Akilah 06-11-2005 07:54 PM

What is your source? How do you know that Rym is pregnant?

carlota 06-11-2005 08:22 PM

it's in netty's page. she always postes official news so i guess this one won't break the rule...
moreover, it's also included in the "who is pregnant" thread.
could not find any official source as the royal family doesnt have any official page for them...

sommone 06-11-2005 08:39 PM

I think it being posted on Netty's site is the most confirmation we are going to get on Rym's pregnancy until she has the baby, then other media outlets will probably mention it briefly. So, once again, looks like Suria was right all the time. Does it say when she is due?

GömdNatt 06-11-2005 10:59 PM

according to the who is pregnant thread, October.

sommone 06-12-2005 12:56 AM

Thanks GomdNatt...Welcome by the way. I think I was the one who posted October, but I only repeating what I had heard, and wanted to know if October was the correct date.

GömdNatt 06-12-2005 01:08 AM

thank you for the welcome.
this is what it says on netty's site: "October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan" so. I'm guessing it's october.

houri 06-12-2005 02:05 AM

Great news , I am happy for Ali and Reem .

sommone 06-12-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GömdNatt
this is what it says on netty's site: "October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan" so. I'm guessing it's october.

Thanks again.:) I wonder what they plan to name it if it is a boy, or her if it is a girl? I was thinking Haya or Alia for a girl, but for a boy maybe Talal after his grandfather.:cool:

houri 06-12-2005 02:40 AM

maybe if it is a boy Ali will name him after his father , I mean hussain .

sommone 06-12-2005 03:04 AM

I was just thinking...I wonder where Netty got her info on Rym being pregnant...I have searched on the internet, and outside of this forum, I can't anything mentioning it.

suria 06-12-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houri
maybe if it is a boy Ali will name him after his father , I mean hussain .

i agree with you , a bout the baby name if its a boy , and if its a girl i think he will name it Alia after his mother name , maybe Rym has a n opinion a bout the name , who knows ;)

suria 06-12-2005 10:55 AM

Quote:

I was just thinking...I wonder where Netty got her info on Rym being pregnant...I have searched on the internet, and outside of this forum, I can't anything mentioning it.

this is how they work here, its really hard to have any information a bout the Royal family ,

suria 06-12-2005 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GömdNatt

this is mean that Rym now in her fifth month , this is exciting , can't wait to see their little baby

houri 06-12-2005 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suria
this is how they work here, its really hard to have any information a bout the Royal family ,

It is hard to get information about the royal of Jordan if they don't want to give it .

and it is impossible to get also any information about the gulf royals :(

suria 06-12-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

It is hard to get information about the royal of Jordan if they don't want to give it .

and it is impossible to get also any information about the gulf royals :(

yes, and this is why there is a lot of rumors a bout them , they don't give exact info a bout them selves , and what they do , like P Rym when she got pregnant no body knows , i saw her on TV , other wise we will never know its really hard to get such an info , so its good that netty royals mention that

sommone 06-13-2005 02:27 AM

Lack of info is probably a good thing for them...Bad for watchers, unfortunately.

houri 06-13-2005 02:43 AM

Quote:

Lack of info is probably a good thing for them...Bad for watchers, unfortunately.

well I agree it is good for them .

in fact I was in the same class with the daughter of the Amir and I didn't know who she is until the teacher called her full name , then I siad to my self good for her that she live normal life without any one know any thing about her .

Rossina 06-23-2005 04:54 AM

I dont think that Rim is pregnant

sommone 06-23-2005 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000

Time will tell whether or not she is...Welcome to the forums by the way.

Rossina 06-23-2005 05:50 AM

thank you .

suria 06-23-2005 08:33 AM

Quote:

yes she is , i saw her on TV , did you see her ,

welcome to the thread:)

Rossina 06-23-2005 08:54 AM

No ididnt ...when ..

suria 06-23-2005 09:33 AM

Quote:

No ididnt ...when ..

in the dead sea conference at May , i saw her at least she was in her fifth month you can't be fool by the photo its so clear

amina1 06-26-2005 02:49 AM

I think she looks pregnant, but why did't they anounce it, or do they do that only for a queen?

sommone 06-26-2005 03:11 AM

I have been saying the same thing...I have searched on the internet, and I couldn't find anything about her expecting, but pictures definitely don't lie here. That picture is all the confirmation I need. I just wonder why no one has written about it, especially in the western media. Since it is official now, Congrats to the parents to be.

syima 06-26-2005 10:41 AM

About Princess Rym, she will have her first baby on October.....

suria 06-26-2005 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syima
About Princess Rym, she will have her first baby on October.....

]

yes and i think its a baby girl:)

Iman 06-26-2005 02:04 PM

I think its a baby boy en you wil see

marmarina 07-24-2005 07:19 AM

hi iam a new member and i love prince ali sooooooooooo much iam so happy 4 him iam sure his baby will be very cute i dont know why i feel he will have a baby boy

suria 07-24-2005 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marmarina
hi iam a new member and i love prince ali sooooooooooo much iam so happy 4 him iam sure his baby will be very cute i dont know why i feel he will have a baby boy

you are welcome:) , you should see the previous threads , we posted very beautiful photos for PA enjoy

by the way i feel that he have a baby girl;)

sommone 07-24-2005 02:08 PM

I think they are having a girl, too.

Rossina 07-26-2005 04:55 AM

I think they will have ababy boy.....

marmarina 07-29-2005 04:48 PM

i think princeali will have a baby boy and his name will be hussien

Roshanah 08-01-2005 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petra
i saw princess rym in amman in a wedding she was pregnent ,and i read that princess rym is older than prince ali she is 35 years and he is 29 (from hello magazen) . so good luck to them both and i which the all the best with there new coming baby .

Ma' Sha' Allah! I hope that all goes well with them. Personally age in most cases is nothing but a number and so long as the two are divinely intended for one another, are divinely suited for each other, then no problems exist.
He he he they didn't waste time he he he!:p ;) :)

Quote:

you are welcome:) , you should see the previous threads , we posted very beautiful photos for PA enjoy

by the way i feel that he have a baby girl;)

That is just what I think. :)

Alicky 08-01-2005 11:09 AM

I'll say a girl too. :)

suria 08-01-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roshanah
Ma' Sha' Allah! I hope that all goes well with them. Personally age in most cases is nothing but a number and so long as the two are divinely intended for one another, are divinely suited for each other, then no problems exist.
He he he they didn't waste time he he he!:p ;) :)

oh ya , they are so cute couple , and Rym is great person , she won't wast anythime with PA :D

Quote:

That is just what I think. :)

now we have more than three votes for a baby girl ;)

marmarina 08-01-2005 01:34 PM

about me i think he will be a baby boy

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 08-01-2005 03:45 PM

Twins...hehe

Roshanah 08-01-2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Twins...hehe

Nah that would be boring he he he:p

sommone 08-02-2005 01:47 AM

And a handful.

suria 08-02-2005 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Twins...hehe

:D
wow , I hope the rumor is true and Rym is having a twins now , its better than getting pregnant again;)

Little_star 08-02-2005 07:56 AM

Whenis Rym due? Or has that not been declared?

Roshanah 08-02-2005 09:08 AM

Quote:

:D
wow , I hope the rumor is true and Rym is having a twins now , its better than getting pregnant again;)

Don't be so sure about that, with her busy scheduel she mightn't be able to cope.Also within their first year os married, Alllah forbid it wouldn't be fair, their just getting to knw one another. That wouls bee too much pressure. They started the same Rumour with Dona Letizia de Asturias. Why can't htey just be happy that there is a Royal baby on the way, instead of sensationalising it. :p

suria 08-02-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

Don't be so sure about that, with her busy scheduel she mightn't be able to cope.Also within their first year os married, Alllah forbid it wouldn't be fair, their just getting to knw one another. That wouls bee too much pressure. They started the same Rumour with Dona Letizia de Asturias. Why can't htey just be happy that there is a Royal baby on the way, instead of sensationalising it. :p

;)
yes i know , i am just kidding , but who knows what she is hiding in her belly , i know this would be a big pressure on Rym and Ali too , and i don't think PA is able to handle it as he is too busy working with the king

Rossina 08-08-2005 06:34 AM

I cannt to see her baby .......i thinh she will have twins dont you agree with me?

I cannt wait.....

suria 08-08-2005 06:46 AM

Quote:

I cannt to see her baby .......i thinh she will have twins dont you agree with me?

after seeing those photos i started to think that maybe Rym is holding TWINS
i think this would be great , but too much either
we have to wait and see

its really excited to see PA's baby , i hope for the baby to have his father eyes:) ;)

Humera 08-08-2005 07:30 AM

Quote:

hmmm...i cant tell
twins do run in the family but through Princess Muna's kids.

closesttoheaven 08-08-2005 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
hmmm...i cant tell
twins do run in the family but through Princess Muna's kids.

the twin thing is always a MOTHER thing.
so that princess muna got twins and one of her sons got twins are two different things!
so its not alis thing when he gets twins with rym :)

suria 08-08-2005 09:52 AM

[QUOTE=closesttoheaven]the twin thing is always a MOTHER thing.
so that princess muna got twins and one of her sons got twins are two different things!
so its not alis thing when he gets twins with rym :)[/QUOTE

so Rym's mother or her grandmother should have a twins , for Rym to has one :rolleyes:

mirsada 08-18-2005 06:23 AM

I think Princess Rym and Ali are having a girl they will name Alia.
P Rym's father is Algerian and her mother is Croatian.I don't think that QN and QA look like at all.

Humera 08-19-2005 07:39 PM

Does the JRF not make official announcements for royal princesses who are expecting a baby? It was so odd that there was no announcement for Rym. I didnt even know she was pregnant until I saw her last pictures. Does anyone remember if there was an announcement in Petra?

sommone 08-20-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

Does the JRF not make official announcements for royal princesses who are expecting a baby? It was so odd that there was no announcement for Rym. I didnt even know she was pregnant until I saw her last pictures. Does anyone remember if there was an announcement in Petra?

I thought it strange too, Humera. It was Suria who first stated as early as January, if memory serves me right, that Rym was expecting. After her post, I went onto the internet using a search engine to see if I could find anything mentioning Rym being pregnant, and I came up empty. It wasn't until the pictures of Rym wearing the pink dress, did I realize that she was definitely expecting. So, I'm wondering myself why it wasn't announced in any of the western media if not the Jordanian media.

I think I said that I believed they were having a girl, and either her name would be Haya or Alia....if it is a boy, Talal would be nice.

madonna23 08-20-2005 02:21 AM

I think it would be great if the name was Alia :)

houri 08-20-2005 02:33 AM

I don't know if it is the cas with prince Ali and Rym but there is traditional between a lot of women in my country to not announce the news of pregnant , they think it could bring bad luck or evil eyes etc loooooool :D

elizahawthorne 08-20-2005 03:01 AM

Quote:

I don't know if it is the cas with prince Ali and Rym but there is traditional between a lot of women in my country to not announce the news of pregnant , they think it could bring bad luck or evil eyes etc loooooool :D

wow really? I didn't know that.

-Eliza

sommone 08-20-2005 03:10 AM

I'm guessing, and that is all this is of course, that since they didn't announce that she was pregnant, they probably won't announce the birth of the baby either.

Lyonnaise 08-20-2005 05:34 AM

That's horrible, if they don't announce the birth! It's such a joyous occasion for the parents and for the JRF in general. Hopefully we'll get some kind of announcement.

Quote:

I'm guessing, and that is all this is of course, that since they didn't announce that she was pregnant, they probably won't announce the birth of the baby either.

Humera 08-20-2005 05:56 AM

that occured to me too. But I think they'll announce the birth. Prince Ali isn't some minor royal. He's the King's brother. It would be very odd if they dont announce the birth.
I know that its not the same as the Queen having a baby but even when Rania was a princess her babies' births were announced, (photos and video footage of her in the hospital with Prince Hussein)
Could it be that it was Ali and Rym who decided not to make an official announcement?
They do seem like a pretty low key couple, cancelling the big public banquet for their wedding and everything.

Quote:

I dont think the JRF would have any problem with anything like that. Jordan and esp. the royal family come across as far more liberal than some other regions in the ME like the Gulf.

suria 08-20-2005 06:45 AM

Quote:

no , when any royal prince has a baby they announce it on TV as the king visit the prince or the princess to congratulate them , this is what i know , as i watch the Jordanian news all the time and i know how they work ,

but they never announced that a prince or a princess excepting a baby they announce the birth only

unless PAli and PRym don't want to announce , and this would be the worse thing to happen , i hope they wouldn't do so ,we want to share their happiness ;) :)

sommone 08-20-2005 07:23 AM

Quote:

that occured to me too. But I think they'll announce the birth. Prince Ali isn't some minor royal. He's the King's brother. It would be very odd if they dont announce the birth.
I know that its not the same as the Queen having a baby but even when Rania was a princess her babies' births were announced, (photos and video footage of her in the hospital with Prince Hussein)
Could it be that it was Ali and Rym who decided not to make an official announcement?
They do seem like a pretty low key couple, cancelling the big public banquet for their wedding and everything.

I also agree that they appear, at least, to be low key. I just figured that they would have been just as excited about announcing the pregnancy as they will be announcing the birth. However, if it was of their choosing to not announce Rym's pregnancy, then I can respect that. I just thought it was custom to announce a pregnancy, and not just the birth like the other royal houses, but I forget Jordan may have their own way of doing things.

Quote:

[color=black]

[color=black]unless PAli and PRym don't want to announce , and this would be the worse thing to happen , i hope they wouldn't do so ,we want to share their happiness ;) :)

I agree, Suria...I am just as excited about the birth, and hoping to share their happiness as well. I still don't understand, unless it was Rym and Ali's choosing, why the pregnancy wasn't announced, but go figure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyonnaise
That's horrible, if they don't announce the birth! It's such a joyous occasion for the parents and for the JRF in general. Hopefully we'll get some kind of announcement.

ITA, but it was just a thought that was going through my head at time.

houri 08-21-2005 03:28 AM

Quote:

I dont think the JRF would have any problem with anything like that. Jordan and esp. the royal family come across as far more liberal than some other regions in the ME like the Gulf.

it was just a thought to try to explain why they didn't announced the happy event :) , I did say Maybe I didn't say for fact :)

It is islamic traditional to announce and celebrating the new baby , so I think they will announce the happy news ( anshallah ) , and I pray for the safety of the mother and her childed .

mirsada 08-21-2005 05:11 AM

I'm sure that there will be an announcement after the baby's born. Remember that P Rym's father Lakhdar Brahimi was a big deal in the U.N. They probably didn't want to announce the pregnancy,it being her first and they did not want to try fate or superstition.

suria 08-21-2005 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirsada
I'm sure that there will be an announcement after the baby's born. Remember that P Rym's father Lakhdar Brahimi was a big deal in the U.N. They probably didn't want to announce the pregnancy,it being her first and they did not want to try fate or superstition.

this is not how it goes here, they will announce the birth for any royal , but they don't announce the pregnancy for any royal except the queen , this is what i know , and i think this is what they will do :) ;)
Quote:

It is islamic traditional to announce and celebrating the new baby , so I think they will announce the happy news ( anshallah ) , and I pray for the safety of the mother and her childed .

yes , and i like this traditional very much , its really nice
i believe that Rym and Ali will announce the birth as they will be very happy to have their first daughter:D and yes the best thing we can do is to wish for Rym and the baby to be safety and healthy , To Ali too as i think he will be very stress ;)

Lara 08-21-2005 12:52 PM

Remember Rym is in her thirties so the risk of stillbirth and miscarriage is increased. I know a woman who put off announcing the pregnancy because of these factors and she did not want her situation to play out publicly in case it did happen. Baby and mother are now fine, thank God. Also, Rania announced her pregnancy quite late (her fourth/fifth month) if I remember correctly perhaps for the same reason. I pray for Rym for safe delivery. It'll make Ali very happy, that's for sure. :)

Roshanah 08-21-2005 01:05 PM

Not necessarily, that rule doesn't apply to many parts within the East. There have been many expectant Mothers whom have waited until their 3rd or 4th month of pregnancy before announcing it for simple reasons of general precausions in terms of both mother and baby's safety and health:)
I know of a step-relation of mine whom gavebirth to 21 Children 18 servived (this is not an exaggeration) one of which is my Step-Grand Mother.
May Allah bless Prince Ali his wife Princess Rym and their little one with all the goodness, health and prosperity that Allah s.w.t. has intended for them. Also may Allah s.w.t insure that they are protected from Al-Djinn Al-Faziquon and that which is harmful to Princes Ali, Princess Rym and their little one. Bismillah irahman iraheem Ameen:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara
Remember Rym is in her thirties so the risk of stillbirth and miscarriage is increased. I know a woman who put off announcing the pregnancy because of these factors and she did not want her situation to play out publicly in case it did happen. Baby and mother are now fine, thank God. Also, Rania announced her pregnancy quite late (her fourth/fifth month) if I remember correctly perhaps for the same reason. I pray for Rym for safe delivery. It'll make Ali very happy, that's for sure. :)

It's the same in my country also, to announce something before it happens at times within the past has had as Houri said negative consequences for the expectant mothers. Hence so much care is taken and onl when it is absolutely safe to do so, then is the announcement made.:)
Quote:

Amoula 08-21-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

. Also may Allah s.w.t insure that they are protected from Al-Djinn Al-Faziquon and that which is harmful to Princes Ali, Princess Rym and their little one. Bismillah irahman iraheem Ameen:)

What do u mean by this? (I know it's Arabic but I didn't understand what u meant):confused:

suria 08-22-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara

;) :)
i agree with u Rym should be very careful about her pregnancy , and i think this is why we don't see her works or get out, she should take care of her coming baby very well , Ali maybe is playing a key role as i think he would be very passion father and he will give his baby the best of him

Becky24 08-22-2005 01:24 PM

I agree with you, Suria! I hope they take extra care in concern for their child. I think Ali is going to make an excellent father and Rym an excellent mother!

marmarina 08-28-2005 02:21 PM

Quote:

yes , and i like this traditional very much , its really nice

i believe that Rym and Ali will announce the birth as they will be very happy to have their first daughter:D and yes the best thing we can do is to wish for Rym and the baby to be safety and healthy , To Ali too as i think he will be very stress ;)

so do u believe prince ali will have a baby daughter?

sommone 08-29-2005 12:54 AM

I wonder how Rym is doing? Are there any new photos of Ali and Rym? I also wonder if possibly he might take some time off after Rym gives birth?

suria 08-30-2005 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marmarina
so do u believe prince ali will have a baby daughter?

yes i do as my mother told me that when the belly id down its a girl and when its up its a boy , and Rym's belly is down

i know that my mother is not a doctor but she had very good experience:D

Lilygal 09-06-2005 02:54 PM

Did Rym have the baby?

closesttoheaven 09-06-2005 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilygal
Did Rym have the baby?

why do you think?!
:confused:

maryshawn 09-07-2005 12:56 AM

Was she due about now? I hadn't heard she had.

Ali looks much thinner; perhaps he's a nervous first time father????:)

sommone 09-07-2005 04:38 AM

I know babies can sometimes come early, but I thought she was due in October. Plus, there hasn't been any announcement of her giving birth. Ali looks great. I hadn't noticed he had lost weight until looking at the pictures again.

suria 09-07-2005 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshawn
Was she due about now? I hadn't heard she had.

Ali looks much thinner; perhaps he's a nervous first time father????:)

:)
yes , maybe he thinks a lot about his baby .... as its getting close , i wonder how Rym feels now , i think Rym brought the happiness for PA by having a baby , i hope to he the baby very soon, i heard its in Oct too , but maybe at the first of Oct

happy first wedding anniversary To PAli and Rym

:) :) :)

suria 09-07-2005 07:40 AM

Quote:

I know babies can sometimes come early, but I thought she was due in October. Plus, there hasn't been any announcement of her giving birth. Ali looks great. I hadn't noticed he had lost weight until looking at the pictures again.

no she didn't give birth , am sure of that , and if she did they will announce it on TV am sure of that

can't wait to see him on the full report on Friday , i love to hear him speaking;)

Lilygal 09-07-2005 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
why do you think?!
:confused:

I don't like your sarcastic tone!

MoonlightRhapsody 09-08-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilygal
I don't like your sarcastic tone!

Was it sarcastic? I'm sure it wasn't meant to be sarcastic. Maybe without the punctuation, it sounded wrong?

Alexandria 09-08-2005 10:46 AM

Let's move on ...

And let's be conscientious in future posts that sarcasm, jokes and the like do not necessarily translate well from keyboard to screen as they do in person.

MoonlightRhapsody 09-12-2005 03:14 AM

No baby yet? She should be due any day now...

sommone 09-12-2005 05:01 AM

She isn't due to October. What I am wondering is if it is the beginning, middle, or end? I'm willing to bet it's the beginning or middle of October.

suria 09-12-2005 06:45 AM

Quote:

She isn't due to October. What I am wondering is if it is the beginning, middle, or end? I'm willing to bet it's the beginning or middle of October.

i think Rym will get birth anytime , as PA didn't go with KA to any place outside Jordan since a month , and this visit will take too much time more than 10 days and PA didn't go , so i think PA is spending more time with PR as she is going to get birth , so maybe she will have the baby at the first of Oct :) ;)