The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Wedding of HSH Prince Albert II and Miss Charlene Wittstock, 1-2 July 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f271/)
-   -   Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f271/prince-albert-and-charlene-wittstock-wedding-suggestions-and-musings-27971.html)

Zonk 06-22-2010 06:23 PM

Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

Please note that the name of this thread has been changed to the Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions and Musings thread.

You may use this thread to discuss a variety of issues that relate to the wedding: the dress for Charlene, the jewlery, music, attendants, etc.

A separate Pre wedding thread will be opened when a date is set and the Monaco Royal House starts releasing official news regarding the wedding.

We won't, however, be discussing the presence of Jazmin and Alexandre at the wedding or Albert's relationship with his children.

You may not use this thread to BASH Albert and/or Charlene or to discuss their relationships. Any posts that do that will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Zonk & Iceflower
Monaco Moderators

fandesacs2003 06-23-2010 09:46 AM

Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

Who will design the wedding dress for Charlene? I would say Giorgio Armani

Of course, Caroline, Charlotte and Alexandra will be dressed by Chanel

ilovemonaco 06-23-2010 10:12 AM

or what about versace or oscar de la renta , carolina herrera or vera wang

Katelle 06-23-2010 10:30 AM

There ought to be a Chanel one.

sebastian 06-23-2010 10:44 AM

Oh yeah and btw Stephanie will be there as well ... anyone remeber her ? She's the other sis Al has ...

fandesacs2003 06-23-2010 10:47 AM

Of course we remenber her. But eveningwears is not her passion!

IMO she will be dressed by Jicky, I never liked it, so I prefer not to think about her dress.

RubyPrincess168 06-23-2010 10:51 AM

I thought Charlene had a thing for Armani so I would guess he would design her dress. I think we'll definately see some Chanel on the family as well though.

sebastian 06-23-2010 11:08 AM

Steph could go for Armani too ...

fandesacs2003 06-23-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastian (Post 1101327)
Steph could go for Armani too ...

It would suit her a lot.

Wait and see

ilovemonaco 06-23-2010 11:12 AM

wonder what the color scheme for the wedding will be ...i guess since the wedding will be in the winter time ( my guessing)

azure 06-23-2010 01:47 PM

Well, that's too soon to guess about the dress but i would go for Armani. She wears Armani, i think!
Do you know who dresses Steph?
I hope i see her children. They rarely make an appearance but i want to see them! Don't forget that they also belong to the Monaco family!

cdm 06-23-2010 02:05 PM

I really hope it will be Armani.
Did he ever make a wedding dress for a royal/princely wedding?

And I'm hoping she will wear one of Princess Charlotte's tiara's.

Charlotte_Aster 06-23-2010 05:23 PM

I never thought I would live to see this thread opened :)

michelleq 06-23-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 (Post 1101253)
Who will design the wedding dress for Charlene? I would say Giorgio Armani

Of course, Caroline, Charlotte and Alexandra will be dressed by Chanel

I agree, Armani as well.

Nathalie Cox 06-23-2010 06:56 PM

Maybe Armani, she wears Armani a lot. And I think a dress by that designer would fit her very well.
Caroline and Charlotte: Chanel. It's almost sure. Well, Caroline wore another designer dress in the last Bal de la Rose. But Charlotte wore Chanel.
Stephanie could go in an Armani too. She would look lovely. And i have no idea for Pauline, neither for Alexandra or Camille.

Sister Morphine 06-23-2010 07:12 PM

Monaco is very much like Hollywood -- very glamorous, very chic. So unlike other recent royal brides, I would expect her to be wearing a dress from a couture house. More than likely Armani or Chanel. Although I would like to see what someone like Valentino or Badgley Mischka could do for her.

CrownPrincess5 06-23-2010 08:20 PM

I would love to see what she chooses.
I think for her I'd pick Oscar De La Renta.
I love him and one can't go wrong De La Renta

goody7058 06-23-2010 08:54 PM

Why they didn't set a date?

Nathalie Cox 06-23-2010 09:54 PM

^That's another reason to think that this engagement is a little odd. It was something so unexpected, the official photo is sort of odd too. I don't know, i hope i'm wrong about this.

jonc93 06-23-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goody7058 (Post 1101733)
Why they didn't set a date?

No royal EVER releases the date the same day the engagement is announced, Victoria didn't do it Nikolaos didn't do it, None of the British royals did it, they all wait a while before announcing the date.

Since they're so close to France, she has all the best designers at her doorstep! She seems to favor Armani so she might choose it, just like Victoria Wore a lot of the guy (forgot his name) who designed her dress before her engagement.