The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   King Abdullah II`s visit to UK, US, Norway & Sweden: June 9 - 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/king-abdullah-ii-s-visit-to-uk-us-norway-and-sweden-june-9-2010-a-27830.html)

Rossina 06-08-2010 12:44 PM

King Abdullah II`s visit to UK, US, Norway & Sweden: June 9 - 2010
 
His Majesty King Abdullah II on Tuesday left for London for talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Foreign Secretary William Hague on bilateral ties and developments in the Middle East, especially efforts to solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the basis of the two- state solution.

The King's visit to London will be followed by a private visit to the US.

After the US trip the King will visit Norway and Sweden.

The King is scheduled to meet King of Norway Harald V, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and other senior officials for talks on means to promote bilateral ties in various fields as well as efforts to achieve peace and stability in the Middle East.

In Sweden, the King and Queen Rania will attend the wedding of Swedish Crown Princess Victoria.

HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein was sworn in as regent.
http://petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng...Artical=199792

asturiana 06-08-2010 01:45 PM

Thanks Reeda for the information.
Im glad that Queen Rania will attend the wedding in Sweden. Cant wait for pictures.
So the King will not be in Jordan for almost 2 weeks, very long imo. Maybe in the US he will make a motorcycle tour.
Somebody knows if other members of the JRF will attend the wedding?

Rossina 06-08-2010 02:53 PM

You are welcome:smile:
Jordan's king flies to London at start of European, US tour | Earth Times News

Mademoiselle Lilo 06-08-2010 03:56 PM

if i am not mistaken its the first time King Abdullah attend a wedding of CP in Europe sound great.

Rossina 06-08-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo (Post 1090902)
if i am not mistaken its the first time King Abdullah attend a wedding of CP in Europe sound great.

I think yes .. that is right lilo:smile:

wingsofsky 06-08-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asturiana (Post 1090837)
Thanks Reeda for the information.
Im glad that Queen Rania will attend the wedding in Sweden. Cant wait for pictures.
So the King will not be in Jordan for almost 2 weeks, very long imo. Maybe in the US he will make a motorcycle tour.
Somebody knows if other members of the JRF will attend the wedding?

I think His Highness Prince Ali may attend the wedding, as he has always seemed very friendly when he is with with Princess Victoria. I am not sure, but I hope P Rym and P Ali will attend as a couple. :smile:

asturiana 06-09-2010 04:27 AM

Hope so...
Maybe QR and KA will take the kids. Last time we saw them a lot in foreign visits.
Somebody knows if Rania will be in Southafrica, because she is supporter of the onegoal company?

Rossina 06-09-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asturiana (Post 1091066)
Hope so...
Maybe QR and KA will take the kids. Last time we saw them a lot in foreign visits.
Somebody knows if Rania will be in Southafrica, because she is supporter of the onegoal company?

Maybe .. CP Hussein will finish his spring final exams on June,15 ..:smile: i dont know about P.Iman and P.Salma.

dazzling 06-09-2010 04:45 AM

To discuss the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling please do it in the
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling; June 19th, 2010 thread
and for information on the wedding please do it in the
Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding thread

Thanks :flowers:

dazzling 06-09-2010 04:46 AM

Do we know how many days the king will be in each country?

dazzling 06-09-2010 09:59 AM

King: prompt inte'l action needed to defuse Mideast tension

...During a meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron in London, the King said that the international community should live up to its legal and humanitarian
responsibilities, and take immediate and concrete steps to end the suffering of the Palestinian people and remove obstacles to peace in the region...

Full Article via Petra News

Rossina 06-09-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1091196)
King: prompt inte'l action needed to defuse Mideast tension

...During a meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron in London, the King said that the international community should live up to its legal and humanitarian
responsibilities, and take immediate and concrete steps to end the suffering of the Palestinian people and remove obstacles to peace in the region...

Full Article via Petra News

Petra pics
ImageShack Album - 2 images

brucantuosi 06-09-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1090818)
His Majesty King Abdullah II on Tuesday left for London for talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Foreign Secretary William Hague on bilateral ties and developments in the Middle East, especially efforts to solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the basis of the two- state solution.

The King's visit to London will be followed by a private visit to the US.

After the US trip the King will visit Norway and Sweden.

The King is scheduled to meet King of Norway Harald V, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and other senior officials for talks on means to promote bilateral ties in various fields as well as efforts to achieve peace and stability in the Middle East.

In Sweden, the King and Queen Rania will attend the wedding of Swedish Crown Princess Victoria.

HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein was sworn in as regent.
http://petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng...Artical=199792

King Abdullah when are you coming to Mexico!!

Rossina 06-10-2010 01:51 PM

HM king Abdullah II attended the graduation ceremony of HRH Princess Aisha Bint Al Hussein from the college of International Security Affairs - National Defense University in Washington, DC.
وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بترا - الملك يحضر حفل تخريج الاميرة عائشة بنت الحسين
Pics
http://img823.imageshack.us/g/news200451.jpg/

xavi83 06-10-2010 02:27 PM

thanks reeda , really her highness is a source of pride like her mother ..

Rossina 06-10-2010 02:29 PM

You are welcome xavi :flowers:.. I agree with you :smile: Muna Juma is so cute also :flowers:

dazzling 06-10-2010 02:31 PM

Good for Princess Aisha. That university is the highest military university anyone can attened. After attending that university there is no more course one can take.
They accept one person from each country a year.
Its nice to see that the King made it to the graduation and Princess Muna.
Is that Princess Aisha's daughter?

xavi83 06-10-2010 02:45 PM

yes Muna Juma , now I got why Muna joined Potomac school in DC ; to be next to her mom !

Mademoiselle Lilo 06-10-2010 02:55 PM

well Princess Aicha have a stuninng daughter i start to believe that the new generation in JRF will steal the show from their beautiful parents:smile:
good to see Princess Muna and the king in the event its so nice from king to attend his sister graduation.
any idea why QRania didn't attend as she is in US with the king?

asturiana 06-10-2010 02:57 PM

QR is in the US?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises