The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Weddings (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/prince-feisal-bin-hussein-and-sarah-qabbani-may-24-2010-a-27699.html)

Amoula 05-19-2010 05:03 AM

Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010
 
يعقد سمو الامير فيصل بن الحسين قرانه على الآنسة سارة قباني في الرابع والعشرين من الشهر الحالي وبالتزامن مع احتفالات المملكة بعيد الاستقلال
On May 24th,2010 coinciding with the Kingdom's celebrations of the independence day, Prince Faisal and Miss Sara Qabbani tie the knot.


Their wedding is on May 24th! Sooner than we expected!

zainaaaaa 05-19-2010 05:05 AM

I wonder if there will be any televised photages of their wedding in the Jordanian TV
and never keep the wedding unseen to the public since it is prince Faisal's second wedding
at least photos of the bride and the groom
I guess Miss Sarah will be a pretty bride

Amoula 05-19-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zainaaaaa (Post 1082324)
I wonder if there will be any televised photages of their wedding in the Jordanian TV
and never keep the wedding unseen to the public since it is prince Faisal's second wedding
at least photos of the bride and the groom
I guess Miss Sarah will be a pretty bride

I am sure they will have pics, have you seen Sara, she's not that attractive IMO (check this out)...But I will always remember the old saying "Marry in May and Regret the day", that was the case w/prince hamzah (may 27th)

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...try-0BdHPb.jpg

xavi83 05-19-2010 05:27 AM

oh is too near !!!

NoorMeansLight 05-19-2010 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amoula (Post 1082323)
Their wedding is on May 24th! Sooner than we expected!

Next week??!!! :eek: Wow! Get ready, girls!!! :biggrin: Allright, seriously, isn't the Independence Day very important for the Jordanians? Why arranging a royal wedding on that same day?

Rossina 05-19-2010 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight (Post 1082335)
Next week??!!! :eek: Wow! Get ready, girls!!! :biggrin: Allright, seriously, isn't the Independence Day very important for the Jordanians? Why arranging a royal wedding on that same day?

The independance is on May25 .. are you sure about the date Amoula?

wingsofsky 05-19-2010 05:54 AM

Maybe, it's because they want to make the day unforgattable. :flowers:In this way, P Faisal wil never forget the anniversary.:tongue: As I said before, the sooner the better:biggrin:in such circumtances. I hope this marriage will bring happiness and luck to the whole family. :flowers::flowers::flowers::previous:

zainaaaaa 05-19-2010 05:57 AM

yes Amoula she might not be that attractive but she will work hard on her look as soon as she gets the princess title
many princesses used to have average beauty but after they got married to a prince they made a drastic transformation in their look and they look STUNNING now

xavi83 05-19-2010 06:05 AM

i searched the net for confirmation but in vain ; i think they did not announce it yet !! amoula seems you are close to the royal court !!

wingsofsky 05-19-2010 06:09 AM

I heard it would be sooenr than we expected, but I didn't know the exact date.

Amoula 05-19-2010 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1082336)
The independance is on May25 .. are you sure about the date Amoula?

Based on the news Jordanzad.com

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/newsomr.png/

Rossina 05-19-2010 06:17 AM

So it is may 24 .. thanks Amoula.

Rossina 05-19-2010 06:23 AM

Monday 24/May/2010 .. great Date.

NoorMeansLight 05-19-2010 06:23 AM

I hope everything will be ready on the 24th and we'll get to see wonderful photos once again!!! :flowers: I wish the best of luck to the couple!!!! :twohearts:

xavi83 05-19-2010 06:27 AM

i wonder if some friends/royals will be ; like son of Hosni Mubarak (Jamal ) he is friends with PF

Rossina 05-19-2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1082353)
i wonder if some friends/royals will be ; like son of Hosni Mubarak (Jamal ) he is friends with PF

His brother Alaa is also a friend .. hope to see Gulf Sheikhs too:smile:
I think it will be in KA and QR`s palace like p.Hamzah`s nikah.

kuwait 05-19-2010 06:33 AM

I don't think it will be in KA and QR's palace , the king didn't even attend the engagement .

xavi83 05-19-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1082354)
His brother Alaa is also a friend .. hope to see Gulf Sheikhs too:smile:
I think it will be in KA and QR`s palace like p.Hamzah`s nikah.

maybe , hope to see the whole family ; brothers and sisters

Amoula 05-19-2010 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuwait (Post 1082355)
I don't think it will be in KA and QR's palace , the king didn't even attend the engagement .

It's not going to be a big celebration and definately not at KA's palace.

xavi83 05-19-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amoula (Post 1082358)
It's not going to be a big celebration and definately not at KA's palace.

and you tell me you are not close the RC :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises