The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/)
-   -   Felipe & Letizia on Magazine Covers (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/felipe-and-letizia-on-magazine-covers-2748.html)

fanletizia 01-05-2006 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From Lecturas

LaChicaMadrilena 01-05-2006 11:30 AM

This "Freizeit Revue" (cover posted by agm) announced that baby Leonor will have brother or sister very soon! :D:D:D OK, all we have to do now is to wait for the official announcement:D

Ariel 01-05-2006 11:34 AM

It can be possible, but seems to me that it would be too soon, she is just 2 months old. Hopefully Letizia will have more time to adapt to maternity before starting another pregnancy.

Roxsteve 01-05-2006 11:38 AM

Letizia wants to take off for a whole year???? I don't think the Spanish people would like that...they are already upset that the poor thing is taking off to take care of the baby...can you imagine another baby now? I don't believe. She is more careful than that...at least we hope.

LaChicaMadrilena 01-05-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariel
It can be possible, but seems to me that it would be too soon, she is just 2 months old. Hopefully Letizia will have more time to adapt to maternity before starting another pregnancy.

Ariel, I was joking:). Theese German magazines are horrible! And Letizia is surely too wise and responsible to get pregnand before Leonor finish her 1 year of life.

Ariel 01-05-2006 11:50 AM

Great. Well, I know it happens to some women to get pregnant during the first year of their babies, mostly by accident. In the past, people had the convictions that women while breatfeeding cant get pregnant and that is demonstrated to be false, but for that reason many women got pregnant.

fanletizia 01-15-2006 05:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Cover of Gala review

lula 01-16-2006 05:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From hola:

fanletizia 01-16-2006 06:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Covers of Lecturas and Diez Minutos

fanletizia 01-17-2006 05:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Cover of Semana

agm 01-18-2006 08:31 AM

From Point de Vue
Notre bébé LEONOR D'ESPAGNE le baptême d'une future reine

adelaide 01-18-2006 11:16 AM

In addition to the article about the christianing of Leonor in " Point de vue " of this week, there is a very good article on the princess of Asturias which is called : " LETIZIA THE STRENGHT OF LOVE " Objective and well written.

Larzen 01-18-2006 11:32 AM

Letizia and Leonor is on the cover of Royal, a bi weekly mageazine that comes along with Danish Billedbladet

Royal christening in Spain
Tiny precious Leonor
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9...full3sb.th.jpghttp://img371.imageshack.us/img371/4...full6vn.th.jpg

barakillo 01-18-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Letizia wants to take off for a whole year???? I don't think the Spanish people would like that...they are already upset that the poor thing is taking off to take care of the baby...can you imagine another baby now? I don't believe. She is more careful than that...at least we hope.


Well Roxsteve, how do you know if Spanish people is upset by that? I live in Spain and just a few media (the same as ever, some of our "formidable pink press") think that, not Spanish people or serious press... And I'm sure that if things were different they (Peñafiel, and some others like him) would say inmediately she's not a good mum. :(

And why you say "she is more careful...? I suppose you want to say "they are more careful... :rolleyes:

And sorry for my bad English

agm 01-18-2006 12:17 PM

more magazine covers

Sue- 01-18-2006 12:24 PM

They changed one more the colour of Letizia's shirt and even of Leonor's jacket. I read this magazine recently and the aticle is just terrible...
But well, here the translation of the German ones:

1) Letizia - A shadow over the shining christening of Princess Leonor
2) Letizia - The christening of her little Princess

Anna_R 01-18-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelaide
In addition to the article about the christianing of Leonor in " Point de vue " of this week, there is a very good article on the princess of Asturias which is called : " LETIZIA THE STRENGHT OF LOVE " Objective and well written.

Could you post a summary of it?:)

adelaide 01-18-2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_R
Could you post a summary of it?:)

I'm trying; but first my apologies for my bad english. It's an article writting for the 3000 n° of " P de V " in a special serie " Nos héroïnes" as " Notre bébé : Léonor ", " Notre reine de couverture: Caroline de Monaco ( more 100 covers ) and others. For Letizia, in two pages one for the text and one for a wonderful portrait- this one tooken in May two days before the pregnancy new, the writer describe in very reastrined terms the love story, the very hardiest context for a non aristocratic and quiet atheistic woman to mary with the Prince of Asturias. In few sobers words he make the balance between her personality, her life before her wedding and the her new life, her new obligations of prudence, measure. And especially, he lay particular stress about the pression lived by the couple to have quickly a baby. The article ends by an observation about the "winning card " will be Letizia to modernize the monarchy.

Anna_R 01-19-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelaide
I'm trying; but first my apologies for my bad english. It's an article writting for the 3000 n° of " P de V " in a special serie " Nos héroïnes" as " Notre bébé : Léonor ", " Notre reine de couverture: Caroline de Monaco ( more 100 covers ) and others. For Letizia, in two pages one for the text and one for a wonderful portrait- this one tooken in May two days before the pregnancy new, the writer describe in very reastrined terms the love story, the very hardiest context for a non aristocratic and quiet atheistic woman to mary with the Prince of Asturias. In few sobers words he make the balance between her personality, her life before her wedding and the her new life, her new obligations of prudence, measure. And especially, he lay particular stress about the pression lived by the couple to have quickly a baby. The article ends by an observation about the "winning card " will be Letizia to modernize the monarchy.

Do you have a scanner? I'm curious to see the portrait posted by PdV. If you could scan the text maybe someone could translate it:D

And your English is not bad at all, don't worry about it;)

adelaide 01-20-2006 04:40 AM

TO ANA_R THE ARTICLE OF " POINT DE VUE "
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1476/...e0018sy.th.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises