The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo & Family Current Events Part 15 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/andrea-casiraghi-tatiana-santo-domingo-and-family-current-events-part-15-a-27443.html)

iceflower 04-04-2010 02:43 AM

Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo & Family Current Events Part 15
 
**
Welcome to part 15 of the thread to discuss the current events of Andrea Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:
**

miranda 05-16-2010 04:11 PM

Hi,
has anybody seen Andrea at the festival in Cannes this year?

Nathalie Cox 06-07-2010 11:02 AM

Yes, I would like to have news about him too, but well...he's very discret about his life.
But for the moment, i've just found a "new" pic of him, when he was at la fondation motrice last year, i think:
Click here

tiziana.caroleo 06-09-2010 09:17 AM

Ma non c' nessuna foto su andrea casiraghi? Non possibile.................help help!!

I wont more photo of andrea.....please, please.
sorry my english

Pixilated 07-26-2010 08:23 PM

What a wonderful man! he seems to be serious about helping others,that's great.

tiziana.caroleo 07-28-2010 09:06 AM

It's inpossible that there aren't new photos to be published by Andrea.

It's a long time since updated the site very slowly and with a few andrea's photos...Why????

iceflower 07-28-2010 09:28 AM

Because there weren't many new pics of Andrea available, tiziana.caroleo!

Andrea has simply been lucky to have been left alone by the paparazzi
and he did not attend official events, that's all. We'll surely see him again
soon :smile:

Thtregoddess11 07-28-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1117673)
Because there weren't many new pics of Andrea available, tiziana.caroleo!

Andrea has simply been lucky to have been left alone by the paparazzi
and he did not attend official events, that's all. We'll surely see him again
soon :smile:

I agree-I think the reason why they are leaving him alone is that I *think* he is currently based in NYC with Tatinana, and he's European royalty, and not necessarily what Americans would consider a "celebrity" that would be worth photos compared to what it would be in Europe. But that's just IMO.

Thecia 07-28-2010 11:05 AM

I think Andrea lives in Paris. He's doing an internship with the Embassy of Qatar. Or at least he was at the beginning of May. He held a dinner for La Foundation Motrice in late 2008 there. I guess that's where things began. Or earlier. Who knows?

Nathalie Cox 07-28-2010 12:56 PM

Yes, he is living in Paris now, working there. I would love to see recent pics of him, BUT i'm also glad that paparazzi are not chasing him like before. I'm sure he is thankful for that.

azure 07-28-2010 05:37 PM

So, Andrea lives in Paris, Pierre resides in Italy, Milano and Char is in London and Paris, or only Paris or only London?

Thecia 07-28-2010 07:09 PM

According to Fernanda, Charlotte splits her time Paris and Monaco but it's likely that Charlotte also spends some time (perhaps not a lot of time) in London.

rerehh 07-28-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thecia (Post 1117883)
According to Fernanda, Charlotte splits her time Paris and Monaco but it's likely that Charlotte also spends some time (perhaps not a lot of time) in London.

Fernanda said between London and Montecarlo ;)

CasiraghiTrio 07-28-2010 07:26 PM

I think it's: Andrea-Paris; Pierre-Milan/Rome; Charlotte-London/Paris and you can say all of them count Monaco as Base Ops. :rofl:

If you take Fernanda literally: Charlotte is London/Monte-Carlo but this is very broad, imo. We can see from watching Charlotte she's a eurostar girl, with a toothbrush and sock drawer in London, a kind of pied-a-terre in Paris, and Base ops in Monaco. :biggrin:

Thecia 07-28-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rerehh (Post 1117894)
Fernanda said between London and Montecarlo ;)

My bad. I wasn't paying attention. :ermm: They all have bases in Monaco but I'd hardly say they live there.

Thtregoddess11 07-28-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio (Post 1117902)
I think it's: Andrea-Paris; Pierre-Milan/Rome; Charlotte-London/Paris and you can say all of them count Monaco as Base Ops. :rofl:

If you take Fernanda literally: Charlotte is London/Monte-Carlo but this is very broad, imo. We can see from watching Charlotte she's a eurostar girl, with a toothbrush and sock drawer in London, a kind of pied-a-terre in Paris, and Base ops in Monaco. :biggrin:

I agree, and add Andrea-NYC as well. ;)

CasiraghiTrio 07-29-2010 11:42 AM

^I want to be a Eurostar girl with a sock drawer in London, pied-a-terre in Paris, and a base ops friggin' Villa in Monaco! :rofl: :lol:

azure 07-29-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 (Post 1117908)
I agree, and add Andrea-NYC as well. ;)

Andrea studied in NY but now he must work in Paris.


Well, for all the cities/countries that have been mentioned, i would go for Paris. A lovely european city;)

Thecia 07-29-2010 05:15 PM

You're probably somewhat right about Andrea having a base in NYC (Tatiana still spends a lot of time there) but he lives and works in Paris. He no longer lives in New York full time.

Horseygal 07-29-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thecia (Post 1118221)
You're probably somewhat right about Andrea having a base in NYC (Tatiana still spends a lot of time there) but he lives and works in Paris. He no longer lives in New York full time.

I agree - however, when you say "work," is that charity and volunteer work (ex: AMADE), or does he have a professional job of some sort (not sure what he actually ever studied in the various universities he attended)?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises