The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah's Brothers (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/)
-   -   Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/divorce-for-prince-hamzah-and-princess-noor-27400.html)

xavi83 03-28-2010 09:34 AM

Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor
 
Tomorrow is P.Hamazh wedding ; article from petra in Alghad newspaper . No mention of princess Noor , only that he has a daughter.
-

NoorMeansLight 03-28-2010 09:50 AM

:previous: :lol: Xavi, tomorrow is Hamzah's birthday, not wedding. Don't you think he needs a break? ;) :biggrin: Cheers!

Rossina 03-28-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight (Post 1063439)
:previous: :lol: Xavi, tomorrow is Hamzah's birthday, not wedding. Don't you think he needs a break? ;) :biggrin: Cheers!

Yes .. u r right Noormeanslight his birthday not wedding .. Now we can say that Hamza and Noor are divorced:ermm:

Rossina 03-28-2010 10:31 AM

It is clear .. just compare this article with last year`s one ..:ermm:
- last year

xavi83 03-28-2010 12:02 PM

sorry girls , his birthday is tomorrow , but why the court stopped announcing divorces ?

Rossina 03-28-2010 12:43 PM

Royal Court has not announced any divorce before.

Al_bina 03-28-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1063444)
Yes .. u r right Noormeanslight his birthday not wedding .. Now we can say that Hamza and Noor are divorced:ermm: [my bolding]

I have read about issues in the marriage, I am unpleasantly surprised to learn that Prince Hamza and Princess Noor already divorced.

sana 03-28-2010 02:15 PM

I hope that this does not happen
Very strange not to be Princess Noor at this link
Is there any explanation is a divorce?
Newspaper (opinion) did not remember Noor News

عيد ميلاد الامير *مزة بن ال*سين يصادف الاثنين | منبر الرأي

wingsofsky 03-28-2010 04:02 PM

I hope it is a misunderstanding, because they make a lovely couple together and have a child. Hamzah family is hope for me to believe in that true love can come true in a marriage.But as far as I heard from my cousins, tha bad news may be true.

Veram98 03-28-2010 07:23 PM

It is sad, but we should be realistic. They are divorced.
Like the other media, the Jordan Times does not mention Princess Noor.

Prince Hamzah turns 30 | Jordan Times

Florencia 03-28-2010 07:45 PM

Nice pic of Prince Hamzah. Is it new?

brucantuosi 03-28-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florencia (Post 1063606)
Nice pic of Prince Hamzah. Is it new?

No it is not new, I think it is from 2008

salma 03-29-2010 03:52 AM

No the pic is old, 2005.

Florencia 03-29-2010 08:14 AM

Thank you, brucantuosi and Salma!

hilal 03-29-2010 08:45 AM

Hamzah & Noor divorced?! Wow
I can't believe ...

antonieta 03-29-2010 10:51 AM

I'm shocked. I never heard they had problems in their marriage.
To me their divorce it's a bad surprise.

Huda 03-29-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1063667)
No the pic is old, 2005.

i think it's from 2006 when noor was pregnant (same collection for new year card)
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgaa0j.jpg

salma 03-29-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huda (Post 1063763)
i think it's from 2006 when noor was pregnant (same collection for new year card)
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgaa0j.jpg

I know this pic was taken during this photoshhot with another pic of couple and Noor Hamzah alone. But I have the 2005 date.

Amoula 03-29-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1063601)
It is sad, but we should be realistic. They are divorced.
Like the other media, the Jordan Times does not mention Princess Noor.

Prince Hamzah turns 30 | Jordan Times

See I told you guys, I knew it for a fact ;) but noone wanted to believe it. It's not very good news, but unfortunately, it has happened a few months ago.
Happy Birthday Hamzah many more to come inshallah :flowers:

Rossina 03-29-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amoula (Post 1063811)
See I told you guys, I knew it for a fact ;) but noone wanted to believe it. It's not very good news, but unfortunately, it has happened a few months ago.
Happy Birthday Hamzah many more to come inshallah :flowers:

We all know about their divorce months ago but as u know we cant violate TRF rules :smile:

Amoula 03-29-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1063814)
We all know about their divorce months ago but as u know we cant violate TRF rules :smile:

Yea in Jordan everyone knew about it, i didn't believe it at first, but It was confirmed to me from someone who knows them, I wonder why though, was it because they got married very early at age, they have a baby girl which is sad :(

ayah 03-29-2010 03:50 PM

I dont think so I mean look to king abdullah ll he married queen rania in early age and they still togther untill now for prince hamzah and princess noor case I just think that they discover that they dont fit togther anymore.

Rossina 03-29-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayah (Post 1063826)
I dont think so I mean look to king abdullah ll he married queen rania in early age and they still togther untill now for prince hamzah and princess noor case I just think that they discover that they dont fit togther anymore.

King Abdullah ll was 31 when he married 22 years old Queen Rania .. Normal age difference in our world while Prince Hamzah was only 23-24 when he married Noor 21-22 years old .. they where both young.

NoorMeansLight 03-29-2010 04:40 PM

May I ask when the problems between them started? Was it from the beginning of their marriage or later on?

Humera 03-29-2010 06:46 PM

I don't think anyone can speculate about what was going on in their marriage. They seemed very happy to me. Both of them accompanied King Abdullah and Queen Rania on visits abroad. Princess Noor was performing an increasing number of official duties. Things quieted down over the last year or so with the couple appearing only at the King's 10th ascension anniversary.

Now that I look back on it, I don't think they should've married so young. They were both still studying. Hamzah was also Crown Prince at the time and as I recall some people believed that he was trying to consolidate his position by marrying so early. We can never be sure though.

I'm very sorry about this apparent break-up of their marriage. But they're both still young and I'm sure will find happiness again.

Rossina 03-29-2010 07:08 PM

Thanks Humera .. :flowers::smile:
i think early marriage is the main reason beind their divorce . Much has been said about this marriage, but no one expected this quick and sad end.

Humera 03-30-2010 12:54 AM

I wonder what Princess Noor will do now. Will she remain in Jordan or live abroad? Unlike other recent divorces in the Jordanian Royal Family, with the exception of Prince Feisal of course, I think we can safely say that both Hamzah and Noor will re-marry.
I wonder how Queen Noor feels about this. She has said in the past that Princess Noor was like a daughter to her and clearly she was very much a part of their family, appearing on all of Queen Noor's New Year's Cards since the marriage (except I think for the 2010 card) and even accompanying her on official engagements and attending others on the QN's behalf.

LaPlusBelle 03-30-2010 01:10 AM

What happens to their daughter? What are the laws about child custody in Jordan?

dazzling 03-30-2010 03:58 AM

I dont think that marrying at early age is the problem. Many people marry at an early age and their marriage lasts. I think sometimes people are not meant for each other, sometimes love dies out earlier than its suppose to in a marriage or maybe they thought they have nothing in common and tried to work it out but didnt go as planned.

Hamzah & Noor did seem quite happy at the begining and what happened I think we might not know anytime soon.

salma 03-30-2010 04:05 AM

I am sure that Princess Haya will live with her mum, but Hamzah could see her usually.

dazzling 03-30-2010 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1063957)
I am sure that Princess Haya will live with her mum, but Hamzah could see her usually.

It is most likely that Princess Haya will be with the mother.
While the couple were sepearted it was said that the little Princess was with her mother in Spain.

salma 03-30-2010 04:20 AM

I know it. I heard the divorce rumors last summer and I know that Noor Hamzah was in Madrid with her mum.

ayah 03-30-2010 05:08 AM

Does anyone knows the reasons behind their divorce

mrsbugman 03-30-2010 10:26 AM

I guess I am wearing rose colored glases! But we are sure they are divorced? It is not some horrible rumor?

ayah 03-30-2010 10:58 AM

Yes they are divorced there no mention for princess noor in his website bio and in his 30 birthday article

shrifia 03-30-2010 11:08 AM

I hear about that in the other forum and even it's very sad news but true,shame they were sush cute couple.:sad:

Duchessmary 03-30-2010 11:37 AM

Whaaaat??? Is this some Jordianian law that you're divorced in one day?? Did I miss something?

Rossina 03-30-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchessmary (Post 1064082)
Whaaaat??? Is this some Jordianian law that you're divorced in one day?? Did I miss something?

yes ... according to jordanian law and islam teachings men have the divorce right ..:ermm: as long as P.Hamzah wnats to divorce one minute is enough to end their marriage.

Duchessmary 03-30-2010 12:39 PM

Whoa...so the poor wife has no choice in the matter. Seems pretty cold.

Rossina 03-30-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchessmary (Post 1064104)
Whoa...so the poor wife has no choice in the matter. Seems pretty cold.

No not that much ..What I meant is that divorce does not require a lot of procedures and laws in our region:smile:

wingsofsky 03-30-2010 01:00 PM

I don't think things work out in this way legally. There must be a marriage contract and marriage consideration. Also, in Islam there must be significant reasons to end up a wedlock even for a man. Divorce is the last option. Islam advises religious people to protect marriage.Otherwise it wouldn't be different from slavery or adultery. I am sorry if I am out of the topic, but disinformation may make the royal family and all muslim people seem insensitive and intractable.
Quote:

yes ... according to jordanian law and islam teachings men have the divorce right ..:ermm: as long as P.Hamzah wnats to divorce one minute is enough to end their marriage.

EmpressRouge 03-30-2010 01:06 PM

How do titles work for divorced women in the Jordanian royal family? I guess Princess Noor is unique in that she was already a princess in Jordan before her marriage, so she's still a princess. But what title did her mother get after her parents divorced?

Guido 03-30-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1064096)
yes ... according to jordanian law and islam teachings men have the divorce right ..:ermm: as long as P.Hamzah wnats to divorce one minute is enough to end their marriage.


They divorced a few months ago, didn't they? I heard that Noor has already started to using her old name Noor Asem from September 2009.

Veram98 03-30-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressRouge (Post 1064119)
How do titles work for divorced women in the Jordanian royal family? I guess Princess Noor is unique in that she was already a princess in Jordan before her marriage, so she's still a princess. But what title did her mother get after her parents divorced?

Her mother held the title of "Her Royal Highness Princess Firouzeh Asem of Jordan", until May 2004, when she lost the style of HRH upon her remarriage.
She is now called Princess Firouzeh Vokhshouri. It's similar with other divorced women in the JRF.
PAlia (now Princess Alia Tabba), the former wife of Prince Feisal, ist still a princess but does not use the name of her ex-husband anymore and returned to her former family name (like Princess Noor).

Rossina 03-30-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingsofsky (Post 1064115)
I don't think things work out in this way legally. There must be a marriage contract and marriage consideration. Also, in Islam there must be significant reasons to end up a wedlock even for a man. Divorce is the last option. Islam advises religious people to protect marriage.Otherwise it wouldn't be different from slavery or adultery. I am sorry if I am out of the topic, but disinformation may make the royal family and all muslim people seem insensitive and intractable.

This not what i meant .. Marriage contract does not contain any items, or conditions requiring the husband not to divorce in islam. Divorce is always the man right , regardless of the reasons. Sometimes without any reasons but it varies from one person to another according to social background or education, or the extent of his of religion knowledge. The wife will get all the rights written in the contract of marriage and custody of her children until the Specific age for boys and girls.
Wife can divorce from the Court in special cases not always.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064123)
Her mother held the title of "Her Royal Highness Princess Firouzeh Asem of Jordan", until May 2004, when she lost the style of HRH upon her remarriage.
She is now called Princess Firouzeh Vokhshouri. It's the same with other divorced women in the JRF.

Who is her new husband ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido (Post 1064121)
They divorced a few months ago, didn't they? I heard that Noor has already started to using her old name Noor Asem from September 2009.

Yes .. that is right. .. i dont know exactly when it happened.

carlota 03-30-2010 01:56 PM

this is really sad news. noor was such an excellent addition to the family and the epitome of a princess. i got very excited when she joined the king and queen on the latin american visit as i thought she was getting into her duties more and more and thought we would see her more often. they also looked so happy during the marriage. i would have never thought they would divorce, let alone so early. it's such a shame, i woder what queen noor thinks.

so, noor is then leaving jordan or staying for her daughter's sake? will she relocate to spain with the rest of her family?

Veram98 03-30-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1064131)
Who is her new husband ?

I only know that she lost the style HRH because she married again but not whom she married, sorry.
Vokhshouri is her former family name. Her father is Hamid Vokhshouri who lives in Iran.

xavi83 03-30-2010 02:09 PM

princess alia 's case is exceptional to remaih her title since she is not a princess by birth ( though she is from my opinion )

Veram98 03-30-2010 02:39 PM

Firouzeh, Muna, Firyal weren't princesses by birth either but kept the title after the divorce like Alia. After all it's the decision of the king: he gives the title and can take it away (or not).

magnik 03-30-2010 02:50 PM

I'm surprised abiut this news.
But ... things like this happen even to the most lovely couples.

zaknoulia 03-30-2010 03:02 PM

what a pity, they were a lovely couple, i hope they stayed friends for there little girls sake.

brucantuosi 03-30-2010 03:05 PM

I hope Princess Haya bint Al Hamzah remains with her mother, and both Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor have a good relationship in the future for their daughter.

sana 03-30-2010 04:02 PM

:ermm: I wonder
Will there be activities for the Asem bin Nayef or Sana Asem or salha, Najla

They do not have the appearance of media before marriage Noor and Hamza

Now, after the divorce
You will have the appearance of the media in Jordan
Or will return to Spain??

xavi83 03-30-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064149)
Firouzeh, Muna, Firyal weren't princesses by birth either but kept the title after the divorce like Alia. After all it's the decision of the king: he gives the title and can take it away (or not).

well for Fairouz I do not know the case , but muna was not divorced and had not remarried

Rossina 03-30-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1064190)
well for Fairouz I do not know the case , but muna was not divorced and had not remarried

U mean that KH did not divorce Muna till his death ...:ermm:
Noor is HRH by birth .. i think she will hold her title before marriage ..HRH princess Noor bint Asem.

Princess Mahala 03-30-2010 04:42 PM

ithink princess haya said in the interveiw one time that pmuna and the king never devorced.

kimlan 03-30-2010 04:45 PM

I am shocked. It was sad surprise. They seemed a very happy couple.

Nad25 03-30-2010 05:15 PM

I agree with the above comment,they always looked happy together,but then again no one knows what goes on behind close doors! I like the rest of you is so shocked,i cant believe it!!!!

shy 03-30-2010 05:15 PM

I cant believe this, well according to Wikipedia and on Noor's bio, they actually divorced this month and has returned to her father's name!! lets hope there hsnt been another affaire in this break-up!!

auntie 03-30-2010 05:43 PM

I personally have always thought that Noor's and Hamza's marriage had a tang of convenience to it bought about by Queen Noor who always wanted her children to do the right thing, and Hamza being the CPrince at the time should marry a family connected to the Hashemites. Once he was let go of his title it seemed meaningless who and where his wife came from...

Veram98 03-30-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1064190)
well for Fairouz I do not know the case , but muna was not divorced and had not remarried

The family tree of King Hussein's website says that he divorced PMuna (and KAbdullah and QRania mnetioned that several times). Muna did not marry again, but for now it's the same with PAlia. The problems start with a remarriage (certainly one reason why PFiryal did not marry her different partners).
But PNoor will keep her title for life whatever she will do, because she is a born princess.

Enigma 03-30-2010 06:59 PM

what a pity! i thought they really matched one another and looked to be happy. but that wasn't the case. bad news again, another divorce in the family.

sana 03-30-2010 09:22 PM

But (Noor) we have not heard before that the wife of Hamza
There are many people who are related to the king, but they are not known to the people
I have not seen Asem bin Nayef before his daughter's marriage of Crown
Malk the expectation that it would be if I got married Noor Asim only :bang:

Dina Hameed first wife of King Hussein from his family but after her divorce from the King and married
Shi did not mention it did not give her title Princess?? :ermm:

arnaldo 03-31-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064234)
The family tree of King Hussein's website says that he divorced PMuna (and KAbdullah and QRania mnetioned that several times). Muna did not marry again, but for now it's the same with PAlia. The problems start with a remarriage (certainly one reason why PFiryal did not marry her different partners).
But PNoor will keep her title for life whatever she will do, because she is a born princess.

Well, what you say about Princess Fyrial it is not always the case.

For instance, Lee Radziwill, sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, did marry Herbert Ross as her third husband after her divorce to her second husband Prince Stanislaw Radziwill. She kept being called Lee Radziwill (but not Princess Lee Radziwill I guess) even after her third divorce to Mr. Ross...

Maybe because her only children were with Prince Stanislaw Radziwill.

With Queen Noor, there is a strange parallel between the story of Jacqueline Kennedy who did remarry with Aristote Onassis and she who was said to have a romance with the now wealthiest man in the world (so the Onassis of his time) Mr. Carlos Slim...

Regarding Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor, you have to remember that they are second cousins and wed young...

Then there is an increasing tendancy among Jordan and Dubai Royals to wed with women coming from wealthy and/or intellectually influential families from the Arab World :

- Prince Hashem with Princess Fahdah (not a princess by birth but her maternal grandfather is Prince Turki bin Khaled bin Ahmed Al-Sudairy, Head of the Saudi Human Rights Commission).

- Prince Feisal with upcoming Princess Sara (from a Syrian family living in Saudi Arabia).

- Prince Ali with Princess Rym (well-known Algerian journalist and daughter of Lakhdar Brahimi, United Nations Special Representative for Afghanistan).

- Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktum is said to date a Lebanese girl...

So maybe Prince Hamzah's next bride will be from Qatar or Dubai or Abu Dhabi or Lebanon or Syria or Algeria and not from Jordan...

Humera 03-31-2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie (Post 1064221)
I personally have always thought that Noor's and Hamza's marriage had a tang of convenience to it bought about by Queen Noor who always wanted her children to do the right thing, and Hamza being the CPrince at the time should marry a family connected to the Hashemites. Once he was let go of his title it seemed meaningless who and where his wife came from...


Yes this was exactly my point when I said that they married too early or in a bit of a rush as it seemed. There was an air of convenience to it all and many people thought so at the time, that doesn't mean that Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor did not love each other but it wasn't the only factor in the marriage. Once Hamzah was no longer CP, the premise their marriage was in part based on no longer existed.

Veram98 03-31-2010 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sana (Post 1064258)
Dina Hameed first wife of King Hussein from his family but after her divorce from the King and married
Shi did not mention it did not give her title Princess?? :ermm:

Ex-queen Dina who is a sharifa by birth became known as HRH Princess Dina Abdu'l-Hamid of Jordan after the divorce. I think she lost the title when she married Salah Taamari, a high-ranking official of the PLO (after all that organisation was fighting KHussein at the time).

salma 03-31-2010 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1064194)
U mean that KH did not divorce Muna till his death ...:ermm:
Noor is HRH by birth .. i think she will hold her title before marriage ..HRH princess Noor bint Asem.

I have read that KH and Muna got the divorce in 1973, but when KH got married with Queen Alia, Hussein and Muna were yet married.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064293)
Ex-queen Dina who is a sharifa by birth became known as HRH Princess Dina Abdu'l-Hamid of Jordan after the divorce. I think she lost the title when she married Salah Taamari, a high-ranking official of the PLO (after all that organisation was fighting KHussein at the time).

Yes, Dina lost the title of Queen in June 1957, when they got the divorce.

nashmeyeh 03-31-2010 06:14 AM

Just to Clarify a point or two. Princess Alia did not have her title taken away from her, because she was given it by His Late Majesty KH. Noor will keep her title due to the fact that she is a Princess by blood. Other Princess, after divorce get to keep their title, as long as the King allows it.

Veram98 03-31-2010 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1064311)
Yes, Dina lost the title of Queen in June 1957, when they got the divorce.

to become a princess till 1970.

salma 03-31-2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064351)
to become a princess till 1970.

I read that she never lost the title of Princess. And when she gave some interviews in 70s and 80s journalist always wrote Princess Dina.

Veram98 03-31-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1064353)
I read that she never lost the title of Princess. And when she gave some interviews in 70s and 80s journalist always wrote Princess Dina.

In this case I am not quite sure of, because I got conflcting informations.

tesaweer 03-31-2010 09:05 AM

It is so sad to learn about this, they were such a great match. I hope both of them will find happiness again.

brucantuosi 03-31-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1064310)
I have read that KH and Muna got the divorce in 1973, but when KH got married with Queen Alia, Hussein and Muna were yet married.


There is an interview of Princess Haya were she said King Hussein and Princess Muna were married when her mothe (Late Queen Alia) married him.

shrifia 03-31-2010 03:13 PM

wikipedia affirmed the divorce:
Princess Noor bint Asem of Jordan was born Princess Noor bint Asem on October the 6th, 1982[1]. She is a member of the Jordanian Royal Family. After her divorce from Prince Hamzah of Jordan, her title is again Princess Noor bint Asem of Jordan.
Princess Noor Hamzah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

salma 03-31-2010 03:16 PM

The person who change the info sure read us.

Amoula 03-31-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnaldo (Post 1064272)
Well, what you say about Princess Fyrial it is not always the case.

For instance, Lee Radziwill, sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, did marry Herbert Ross as her third husband after her divorce to her second husband Prince Stanislaw Radziwill. She kept being called Lee Radziwill (but not Princess Lee Radziwill I guess) even after her third divorce to Mr. Ross...

Maybe because her only children were with Prince Stanislaw Radziwill.

With Queen Noor, there is a strange parallel between the story of Jacqueline Kennedy who did remarry with Aristote Onassis and she who was said to have a romance with the now wealthiest man in the world (so the Onassis of his time) Mr. Carlos Slim...

Regarding Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor, you have to remember that they are second cousins and wed young...

Then there is an increasing tendancy among Jordan and Dubai Royals to wed with women coming from wealthy and/or intellectually influential families from the Arab World :

- Prince Hashem with Princess Fahdah (not a princess by birth but her maternal grandfather is Prince Turki bin Khaled bin Ahmed Al-Sudairy, Head of the Saudi Human Rights Commission).

- Prince Feisal with upcoming Princess Sara (from a Syrian family living in Saudi Arabia).

- Prince Ali with Princess Rym (well-known Algerian journalist and daughter of Lakhdar Brahimi, United Nations Special Representative for Afghanistan).

- Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktum is said to date a Lebanese girl...

So maybe Prince Hamzah's next bride will be from Qatar or Dubai or Abu Dhabi or Lebanon or Syria or Algeria and not from Jordan...

I think she will be a pure Jordanian :)

NoorMeansLight 03-31-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1064526)
The person who change the info sure read us.

I think so too. But he/she wrote they divorced in March 2010, which isn't accurate at all, as we all know.;)

sana 03-31-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnaldo (Post 1064272)


So maybe Prince Hamzah's next bride will be from Qatar or Dubai or Abu Dhabi or Lebanon or Syria or Algeria and not from Jordan...

I agree with you entirely in this matter :cool:

Rossina 03-31-2010 05:38 PM

I think she will be Jrdanian. Hope so!!!!

brucantuosi 04-01-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sana (Post 1064574)
I agree with you entirely in this matter :cool:

Who knows if Prince Hamzah is thinking of remarry. I don't think there is a third person on this one, but I hope both Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor find happiness and love again.:flowers:

Guido 04-01-2010 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie (Post 1064221)
I personally have always thought that Noor's and Hamza's marriage had a tang of convenience to it bought about by Queen Noor who always wanted her children to do the right thing, and Hamza being the CPrince at the time should marry a family connected to the Hashemites. Once he was let go of his title it seemed meaningless who and where his wife came from...


I wasn't surprised to hear Hamzah and Noor's divorce at all. I never thought that this marriage is based on a true love between two cousins. From the beginning it was arranged by Queen Noor. Somewhere their divorce was expected. I hope they will find the happiness with someone else.

Biri 04-01-2010 08:32 AM

And if Noor marries again, may she lose the custody over Haya?

Rossina 04-01-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biri (Post 1064700)
And if Noor marries again, may she lose the custody over Haya?

Unfortunately yes:ermm:
I did this video months ago for their wedding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Sr-...eature=related

xavi83 04-01-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido (Post 1064688)
I wasn't surprised to hear Hamzah and Noor's divorce at all. I never thought that this marriage is based on a true love between two cousins. From the beginning it was arranged by Queen Noor. Somewhere their divorce was expected. I hope they will find the happiness with someone else.

well for me I don't blame queen noor, Hamzah is an adult and should know what he is doing . as for the few things I know about him Noor was the perfect match for his character .

acupoftea 04-01-2010 10:29 AM

"Originally Posted by Biri
And if Noor marries again, may she lose the custody over Haya?

Unfortunately yes:ermm:"

Why is that? Is it the jordanian law or what? Is it the woman that loses the custody over a child if she remarries?
Anyway, very sad that they divorced.

Rossina 04-01-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acupoftea (Post 1064724)
"Originally Posted by Biri
And if Noor marries again, may she lose the custody over Haya?

Unfortunately yes:ermm:"

Why is that? Is it the jordanian law or what? Is it the woman that loses the custody over a child if she remarries?
Anyway, very sad that they divorced.

According to Jordanian law, Noor will lose custody of her daughter if she marries again.

acupoftea 04-01-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1064725)
According to Jordanian law, Noor will lose custody of her daughter if she marries again.

Ok. Thanks, reeda, for answering my question. And now some further questions ;): what does that mean in daily life? In general, will the child be living with her/his father but the mother can meet her/him?

As to princess Alia (king Hussein's daughter), I understood that her son from her previous marriage lives with her, not with the father but then I'm not sure about this.:ermm:

Rossina 04-01-2010 11:28 AM

U r welcome .. i dont know about P Alia`s sons.
I think P.Haya is with her mother now .P Hamza can see and visit his daughter whenever he wants, in agreement with Noor. Custody of the child is now legally entitled to Noor but she will lost this right if she marries again . That time also she has right to see and visit her daughter. P Haya also can continue with her mother if her father allowed her to do so.

Veram98 04-01-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acupoftea (Post 1064730)
Ok. Thanks, reeda, for answering my question. And now some further questions ;): what does that mean in daily life? In general, will the child be living with her/his father but the mother can meet her/him?
As to princess Alia (king Hussein's daughter), I understood that her son from her previous marriage lives with her, not with the father but then I'm not sure about this.:ermm:

It's as reeda told you, but you are right with Princess Alia and her eldest son; he lived with his mother (he is now 29 years old), although his mother married again. But if your father is the ruling king you may have a bit more rights and privileges than a "normal" woman.....

acupoftea 04-01-2010 12:40 PM

Thanks for the info, reeda and Veram! And Veram, what you said about the rights and priviledges of the daughters of a ruling king was what I thought might have been the case with princess Alia.

hukam 04-01-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1064725)
According to Jordanian law, Noor will lose custody of her daughter if she marries again.

omg:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
so let's say she remarries and he gets the custody. what happens if he then marries again?
Will he lose the custody?

Veram98 04-01-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hukam (Post 1064759)
omg:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
so let's say she remarries and he gets the custody. what happens if he then marries again?
Will he lose the custody?

No, the father does not lose the custody after a remarriage.

Biri 04-01-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064738)
It's as reeda told you, but you are right with Princess Alia and her eldest son; he lived with his mother (he is now 29 years old), although his mother married again. But if your father is the ruling king you may have a bit more rights and privileges than a "normal" woman.....

And the children of Princess Aisha, Aoun & Muna, also live with her, not with their father, don't they?

wingsofsky 04-01-2010 02:05 PM

This rule is not an obligation, is it? I don't expect :innocent:Prince Hamzah to seperate his daughter from her mother esp when she is too young even though Princess Noor gets married with somebody else. But I have a funny feeling that says they are going to reunite in the future. :whistling: Maybe it's because I adore them as a couple. :wub:

Veram98 04-01-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biri (Post 1064770)
And the children of Princess Aisha, Aoun & Muna, also live with her, not with their father, don't they?

They do, but PAisha did not marry again for now

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingsofsky (Post 1064773)
This rule is not an obligation, is it? I don't expect :innocent:Prince Hamzah to seperate his daughter from her mother esp when she is too young even though Princess Noor gets married with somebody else.

Of course, PHamzah could decide otherwise, he is free to renounce his own rights. But do not forget that his father separated his even younger eldest daughter from a mother who not even was remarried at the time.

hukam 04-01-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veram98 (Post 1064768)
No, the father does not lose the custody after a remarriage.

well ,that makes no sense:sad:

wingsofsky 04-01-2010 04:14 PM

Well, Islam does not recommend making your children unhappy. I think the issue of custody should depend on the child's welfare and benefit. Also Islam values mothers very much.But our topic is not Islam, but Divorce of a wonderful royal couple. I don't believe custody won't be a problem between them, because they love their child very much and I suppose they will have a balanced relationship at least for the sake of their little daughter.:wave:

Mademoiselle Lilo 04-01-2010 04:33 PM

the custody of a child is complicated everywhere in the world not only in muslim coutries,very disturbing issue.
anyway i don't think PHamzah will take Haya away from her mother sur they can figure out something for the little girl futur.

kuwait 04-01-2010 04:51 PM

I was trying to make things clear , so not to elaborate more in the custody issue which is not even our subject , the couple are divorced and thats it , its unfortunate for their daughter Haya , but there's really no use of guessing with whom would she live.

sana 04-01-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingsofsky (Post 1064773)
. But I have a funny feeling that says they are going to reunite in the future. :whistling: Maybe it's because I adore them as a couple. :wub:

I hope this

But I expect a return difficult :ermm:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises