The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Sweden (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Update of the SRF Website; February 2010 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/update-of-the-srf-website-february-2010-a-26960.html)

Boris 02-10-2010 06:23 AM

Update of the SRF Website; February 2010

The website of the Swedish Royal family was finally re-done, offering a new design and new features, most of them on the visual level.
Since it had been looking outdated for many years now, this was LONG overdue.

Link to the 'new' start page:
Start - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Her_Majesty 02-10-2010 08:45 AM

Well, it was high time the website of the SRF got a "facelift". ;)
Nice to see they also had an update of the official portraits.

Josefine 02-10-2010 10:31 AM

what new "features" did i miss something?

hana 02-10-2010 10:52 AM

victoria look so beautiful in her official portraits

suztav 02-10-2010 11:04 AM

Although I don't speak Swedish and I may be mistaken ... why isn't there any mention of Victoria's engagement on her pages ... only mention is in the Press section. Kind of strange, isn't it?

Boris 02-10-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suztav (Post 1049766)
Although I don't speak Swedish and I may be mistaken ... why isn't there any mention of Victoria's engagement on her pages ... only mention is in the Press section. Kind of strange, isn't it?

But the website has an English version... just click on 'English'...
The engagement is included on CP Victoria's 'Biography' page.

Josefine: There are new features like picture galleries for each engagement, a re-structured calendar, archive updates (for example the list of all state visits), and more additional links. The focus here was obviously on the visual and layout aspect though - cosmetic maybe, but also urgently needed.

LadyFinn 02-10-2010 03:17 PM

It was about time to make the update to the SRF website, this new one is much better than before.

KitKat2006 02-15-2010 09:32 AM

I really like the new page. I don't know why, but it seems more open and friendly to me.

I really like the new "Royal Diary". It's more structured.

And the new portraits are perfect, too. I can't wait for june to come around, when Daniel get's his place on the "Royal Family" - Site. And Jonas sometime next winter.

Sister Morphine 02-25-2010 10:03 PM

I love the new pictures taken for the site - I think they all look fantastic. I agree that the overhaul of the website was long overdue, and think whoever was responsible for it did a fantastic job.

Soli Deo Gloria 03-01-2010 07:13 AM

And Monday, March 1st at 12:10 we are still waiting on a new weekly program in the press room at the home page, to get clarity on the stupid "no photo opportunity" ("ej fototillfälle) will continue ... Right now is still last week's programs out there ...

but in the calendar, it looks like they have time off for a week ...
And it is naturally because these weeks of the year we have winter break i Sweden (Stockholm and northern Norrland this week, southern Sweden in recent weeks, and the most central parts - here ;-) next week...)

Josefine 05-20-2010 01:29 AM

and there is a weddingpage now
do you think the crownprincess couple will have thir own page like denmark och norway?

Princess Robijn 05-20-2010 10:58 AM

Yes, it will be their own page in the future. (And now of course, since it's their wedding.)

Josette

principessa 11-13-2012 08:28 AM

What a pity that they haven't updated this site with an actual picture:

Kungafamiljen - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

I thought of a picture including Princess Estelle. And not 4 different pictures - just a great family picture.

LadyFinn 01-19-2013 04:10 AM

The SRF has put an own section to Royal Foundations - "stiftelser". At the moment it is only in swedish.
Stiftelser - Sveriges Kungahus