The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Who is the most interesting royal right now? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/who-is-the-most-interesting-royal-right-now-26867.html)

girlcrush 01-31-2010 05:54 PM

Who is the most interesting royal right now?

Who do you think is the most interesting royal right now? I think Princess Letizia of Spain and Queen Raina of Jordan have star power. But any interesting, perhaps younger princesses who are interesting right now?

Girl Crush of the Day: H.R.H. Princess Letizia of Asturias

Dierna23 02-01-2010 07:41 PM

For me it's Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. I'm always delighted by her fashion sense and professionalism, she combines beauty, taste, elegance and brain, IMO. :smile:

RJ TAYLER 02-01-2010 09:56 PM

I'd concurr with the assesment above in it's entirety. On the "Gents side" I'd have to go with HRH William of Wales. His international standing is developing along nicely.

NoorMeansLight 02-02-2010 02:02 PM

Good question! :rolleyes: Ok, I think it's all about Rania right now, because of the new 1GOAL campaign, the FIFA award etc. Too much publicity in other words!;)

girlcrush 02-02-2010 02:34 PM

I love Queen Rania. She is regal and beautiful. She can hold her own in the international community.

Princess Mary of Denmark is a good choice too. But I don't know much about her. The story of her courtship with the Prince is like a fairy tale!

Prince William is always interesting. My college friend spent a year abroad at St. Andrew's and lived down the hall from him. He captures the imagination of the Brits (and the rest of the world). He always seems charming and down-to-earth, like his mother.

Is there a royal known for her/his charity work?

crownprincessrhey 02-02-2010 03:39 PM

hm....interesting???i think rania is interesting as well as william

Bellazure 02-02-2010 07:54 PM

There are so many interesting royals, but I think Queen Rania would have to be my choice.

Nathalie Cox 02-02-2010 08:09 PM

Mary is very interesting. In any royal forum I go, I see lots of entrances to Mary's threads. She is very popular.
William is another one too, I guess.

girlcrush 02-05-2010 10:43 PM

Thank you for replying. I completely agree Mary and William have sort of magical romanticized royal stories. I love Queen Rania, of course.

Any other suggestions?

What do you think of the Thai Princess who is also a fashion designer?

Princess_Beatrix 02-16-2010 01:23 PM

This is a very subjective question. I think it's someone else in every country.
For some it's Rania, for some Mary, for some Letizia - the media seems to be very interested in these 3 royal women.
For me one of the most interesting Royals is Princess Victoria, because I really like her personality, her work and I am curious how she ad her role will develop.

wartenberg7 02-16-2010 03:44 PM

To me CP Haakon is the most interesting because od his activities concerning the improvement of the lifes of the disadvantaged ("Global Dignity") and his efforts upon the AIDS-problem. He seems to be a great human being, very kind and modest! Heīs so much involved in matters he doesnīt have to do, which go far beyond representing his country, but still does it because of humaitarian reasons. For me heīs a kind of modern hero!

Lumutqueen 02-16-2010 03:50 PM

I think the royals we don't know much about are the most interesting. :smile:

ANNIE_S 02-16-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumutqueen (Post 1051758)
I think the royals we don't know much about are the most interesting. :smile:

Thatīs such an interesting opinion, lumutqueen ;)

Lumutqueen 02-16-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANNIE_S (Post 1051822)
Thatīs such an interesting opinion, lumutqueen ;)

How so, may I ask? :smile:

ANNIE_S 02-16-2010 05:13 PM

Well, I meant Iīm quite surprised for it, I think most of us usually think that the most interesting people are the ones who we follow the most (thatīs the reason because of we follow them, IMO). But your answer has made me think...;)

Archduchess Zelia 02-16-2010 05:39 PM

Definitely Queen Rania of Jordan and CP Mary of Denmark.

ladybelline 02-16-2010 05:53 PM

Princess Marie of Denmark, because I love seeing how she is coping with the royal life and staying herself.:smile:

And Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, she has always been one of my favorite royals. And she's opening a new chapter of her life this year. Definitely interesting to watch! :flowers:

salma 02-16-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia (Post 1051850)
Definitely Queen Rania of Jordan and CP Mary of Denmark.

I think the same:flowers:

CrownPrincess5 02-20-2010 08:26 PM

It has to be Crown Princess Victoria.:rofl:

Zonk 02-20-2010 09:00 PM

I am shocked shocked I tell you:flowers: that no one picked Maxima!

Maxima came and conquered a new country, is very popular, appears to have a loving relationship with her husband and daughters (as well as Queen Beatrix) and is commited to her UN position as well as her position as Crown Princess.

I definitely agree that everyone's opinion is objective...but its Maxima for me.