The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f253/)
-   -   Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f253/sheikh-mohammeds-children-picture-thread-2-january-2010-june-2011-a-26753.html)

Warren 01-21-2010 12:54 AM

Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

:uaeflag:

Welcome to part 2 of the picture thread for Sheikh Mohammed's children.

Part 1 can be found here

Please note that current photos of Crown Prince Hamdan should be posted in his current events thread.

Although information about the private lives of the Sheikh's children is hard to come by, please don't post gossip or speculation.
We would like the threads to be as factual and accurate as possible.

Please don't repost the same links to fazza3 and Flickr photostream sites over and over.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation! :flowers:

miftaha 01-22-2010 08:32 PM

Hi,faith g:flowers:
Sheikha . on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
it is Sheikha Sheikha bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum ,it an old pic

khalidi 01-24-2010 12:18 PM

There are some pictures of daughter's Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum:smile:
Flickr: socute2's Photostream

Dior 01-24-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miftaha (Post 1043450)
Hi,faith g:flowers:
Sheikha . on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
it is Sheikha Sheikha bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum ,it an old pic

I find sheihka maryam new pic beauty

faith_g 01-25-2010 02:36 AM

dude i am so sorry but she does not look pretty in that pic
it must be an old pic cuz otherwise makeup n photoshop r doin servin her well:ohmy:

Warren 01-25-2010 03:16 PM

Guys, please stop arguing in the threads about where the photos come from. They come from all over the place (but mainly fazza3) and find their way to various Flickr photostreams. Others then pick up pics from these photosteams and put them in their own.

The recent posts continuing to argue about whose photos they are have been removed.

The link to ileri12's Flickr photostream has been posted so many times in the Dubai threads it doesn't need to be reposted yet again.

Thanks.

Warren
Dubai moderator

deniz1999 01-25-2010 03:54 PM

New pics www.flickr.com/photos/29096599@N06/saved=1

miftaha 01-27-2010 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=deniz1999;1044354]New pics www.flickr.com/photos/29096599@N06/saved=1[/QUOTE

pic maryam natural: isn't clear that's maryam , you are sure this is maryam
but sheikha natural is really beautiful,http://www.gulfup.com/gfiles/12646127441.jpg
already for me, Sheikha Sheikha and futtaim are my favorite girls Almaktoum:smile:

faith_g 01-27-2010 08:48 PM

I personally would go with futtaim n salma, shamma too
I jus feel that maryam n sheikha r only beautiful cuz of makeup n photoshop (again jus my opinion) but then again i have never met them personally so i could be wrong

brucantuosi 01-27-2010 11:08 PM

I like the pics, thakns for sharing. I haven't seen pictures of Sheikha Al Jalilah with her brothers and sisters, or is she growing up as an only child?
Is Sheikha Maitha close to her sisters(Sh Maryam, Sheikha, Futtaim, Latifah, Manal?

faith_g 01-28-2010 09:28 PM

that's so true...who r those kids always pictured with maryam?

brucantuosi 01-30-2010 05:13 PM

In fact I haven't seen pictures of Sheikh Majid with his full sister Sheikha Maitha, like with Sheikh Ahmed they seem to be very close. I can't imagine Sheikh Hamdan or Sheikh Rashid with Sheikh Al Jalilah in a picture, even I have seen them with other children and babies, which I can understand because I have half brothers and sister but I am not close to them.

faith_g 01-30-2010 07:41 PM

go to sheikh majid's facebook page, he has pix of himself with his sister....

kingjunaid 01-31-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

go to sheikh majid's facebook page, he has pix of himself with his sister...
u sure its the authentic facebook account?

dazzling 01-31-2010 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1046248)

I doubt it is. Sheikh Majed wont publish pictures of his sisters online especiall on facebook, thats just my opinion :smile:

kingjunaid 01-31-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1046256)
I doubt it is. Sheikh Majed wont publish pictures of his sisters online especiall on facebook, thats just my opinion :smile:

i think some one got the majed profile via sh mo facebook account...

faith_g 01-31-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1046248)

absolutely not...cuz the pix on that facebook page still have copyright information on them n the website where ppl got them from, so i'm sure its not him
but wut i meant was that u can go to that page and there are pix of them together...i should have worded it differently:flowers:

brucantuosi 02-01-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith_g (Post 1046156)
go to sheikh majid's facebook page, he has pix of himself with his sister....

Could you please attach the link of Sheikh Majid website? Thanks

faith_g 02-02-2010 12:18 AM

here is the link to "sheikh majid's" facebook page:
Sheikh Majed binmohammed bin rashid al maktoum | Facebook

*on this page there used to be a pic of him and sheikha maitha at what looked like a racing event, but i can't find it anylonger

kingjunaid 02-02-2010 01:57 AM

that seems to be the real account i think....cause it has a pix of sh mo bathing half naked!!! lol

kuwait 02-02-2010 10:32 AM

It's called swimming , bathing and swimming are two different things , bathing would be in a bath tub or something , swimming would be in a pool or in this case just a normal day at the beach , just to make things clear :)

kingjunaid 02-02-2010 12:57 PM

he is not swimming also..:biggrin: just a post for a picture...:lol:

Warren 02-02-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1046944)
that seems to be the real account i think.

Would he really include photos lifted from other websites and with watermarks across them?
And would the real Sheikh Majed really write like this:

Phone: 0... mayb sum otha tym!!

Personal Information:
just ask me!! wt u want 2 knw!!

Thnxx all fr ur commwntsss.....inshallahh mre 2 cumm :)

I could be wrong of course but it looks more like a fan site created by a Sh Majed fan masquerading as the real thing.

amboo 02-02-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deniz1999 (Post 1045040)
And my favorite is sheikha shamma and sheikha sheikha

Thanks for sharing the pics i saw them a few days back,yes Sheikha Sheikha is very nice but both Maitha and Shamsa are also good lookers ;) trust me.

blauerengel 02-03-2010 07:58 AM

it`s so sad that so many people cannot accept that they are neither royal or famous and create those stupid facebook accounts...if they are really into some kind of celebrity they can create a fanpage...

kingjunaid 02-03-2010 02:37 PM

why is it that all of a sudden no body is in the news???only sh mo attended burj dubai opening,rest of his sons are no where to be seen nowadays?....

amboo 02-03-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blauerengel (Post 1047438)
it`s so sad that so many people cannot accept that they are neither royal or famous and create those stupid facebook accounts...if they are really into some kind of celebrity they can create a fanpage...

yes i agree with your comments the same goes for those using photos
of royalty as their Avartar is a bit over the top sadly most are just dreamers

brucantuosi 02-03-2010 06:24 PM

Well, I use Sheikh Hamdan's pic in my avatar because I truly like him, not because I want to be royal. I am happy being who I am.
I don't know if those who create the facebook's about royals want to be that but I like the pics only.

faith_g 02-15-2010 01:57 AM

OMG...sheikha maryam w/ Jay Sean... I luv Jay Sean!!!!!!!!!

amboo 02-15-2010 02:10 AM

Thanks for sharing the pic,s one face thats missing is Shieka Shamsa she
is Maithas younger sister i cannot find one photo of her!

Aisha Jala 02-15-2010 10:30 AM

Sheikha Maryam and Jay Sean? hmm.. very nice!!!!

khalidi 02-15-2010 02:32 PM

There aren't photos for her. Except Maitha and daughter's Sheikha Hind. The other sheikh mohamed girls's doesn't show their photos

miftaha 02-15-2010 03:00 PM

I love this photo sheikha fatima (la fille du sheikha manal bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum et sheikh mansour bin zaid al mahayan) avec son cousin on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

deniz1999 02-15-2010 06:18 PM

New pic from sheikha manal as teen www.flickr.com/photos/29096599@N01/saved=1
New pic from sheikha manal as teen www.flickr.com/photos/29096599@N06/?saved=1

faith_g 02-16-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miftaha (Post 1051335)
I love this photo sheikha fatima

oh i kno...especially with the sucker in her mouth...so cute

sheikha salma looks a lot like sheikh rashid
Salamma and shamma on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

who is this kid in the picture with sheikha shamma?
Shammy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

adyge 02-16-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith_g (Post 1051449)
who is this kid in the picture with sheikha shamma?
Shammy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

her cousin sheikh ahmed i guess.

Lindinha856 02-16-2010 09:34 AM

Why do these people have all the same freakin name? I mean come on let's be creative a little! And yes Shamma looks a lot like rashid and salama like hamdan. I came to a conclusion yesterday after looking at these pics that Manal was the prettiest when young unlike hind's girls. Maryam and sheikha are all made up, their pics are always retouched, their not that pretty and their skin is so much darker then Manal's. This is my honest opinion hope my post is not deleted for sayin wat I think!

kingjunaid 02-16-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith_g (Post 1051164)
OMG...sheikha maryam w/ Jay Sean... I luv Jay Sean!!!!!!!!!

can u post the pix in some other website? cause flickr is blocked in dubai!!!

dazzling 02-16-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindinha856 (Post 1051615)
Why do these people have all the same freakin name? I mean come on let's be creative a little! And yes Shamma looks a lot like rashid and salama like hamdan. I came to a conclusion yesterday after looking at these pics that Manal was the prettiest when young unlike hind's girls. Maryam and sheikha are all made up, their pics are always retouched, their not that pretty and their skin is so much darker then Manal's. This is my honest opinion hope my post is not deleted for sayin wat I think!

Your post will only be deleted if you violate the forum rules.

Manal's mother is said to have quite fair skin which is quite normal for Middle Easterns unlike the Gulf people who are a bit darker.
Manal was a pretty child but I also think that some of Hind's girls are really pretty whether the pictures are retouched or not you can clearly see their features.

brucantuosi 02-16-2010 01:46 PM

Sheikha Hind's daughters are pretty girls, it seems that there is a problem with you for being dark.

Lindinha856 02-16-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucantuosi (Post 1051727)
Sheikha Hind's daughters are pretty girls, it seems that there is a problem with you for being dark.

Not really. I love hot black guys like Reggie Bush LOL. Humm Hind's girls are cute that's all but Manal remains the prettiest maktoum girl by far. I imagine Manal being a beautiful woman really! If I understand well Manal is half Lebanese??

deniz1999 02-16-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1051647)

In uae is flickr and youtube closed!
Sheikha maryam is photoshop

bettina 02-16-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deniz1999 (Post 1051775)

I also think it is strange the girls are photoshopped so much. Like they are some sort of monsters that need to be retouched. They are no supermodels, but they are not ugly either. Manal i dunno. She never appears in public. The only pics of her are when she was a young kid, yet she already looked like Mary Osmond... :ermm:
It is a pity that Manal doesn't want to be seen in public,. She doesn't seem to have any problems with publicity in itself since she pushes her kids constantly to the stage. And these kids are really young to become Next Topmodel :sad:

dazzling 02-16-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deniz1999 (Post 1051772)
He live in france dont uae

In uae is flickr and youtube closed! I have a turkish vodafone phone card i can with my turkish card in uae wap mobile internet surf and flickr posted :-)

Who lives in France?

Youtube is not blocked in the UAE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindinha856
If I understand well Manal is half Lebanese??

Yes, correct.

Dior 02-16-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1051647)

Go my site multqa.net can see other my flickr what my friend deniz 1999 postet ileri12 and multqa.net flickr photostream scource2 posted photos from multqa.net from multqa.net pics is copright pls dont more post i write email flickr

Lindinha856 02-16-2010 04:12 PM

Dazz I don't know if its true but I heard Emirati women hate Lebanese women but Emirati men are said to love them since they are more "european" looking and not so strict! And yes its weird how Manal isn't seen in public but she wants her babies to be public figures when so young!?

brucantuosi 02-16-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindinha856 (Post 1051759)
Humm Hind's girls are cute that's all but Manal remains the prettiest maktoum girl by far. I imagine Manal being a beautiful woman really! If I understand well Manal is half Lebanese??

Well I guess it is a matter of taste? To me Hind's daughters are more beautiful than Manal but it doesn't mean she is not pretty. In fact I think the prettiest is Sheikha Sheikha.

Yes Sheikha Manal is half lebanese.;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindinha856 (Post 1051830)
And yes its weird how Manal isn't seen in public but she wants her babies to be public figures when so young!?

Maybe it is Sheikh Mansour's decision that their children can be public.

Who knows, maybe Sheikh Mansour doesn't want his wife to be public but I see no reason.
Does anybody have seen a picture of Sheikha Shamsa?

Lindinha856 02-16-2010 05:24 PM

Maybe it is about taste..But i am sure that lots of people here in this forum would agree w/ me that maryam and sheikha are too much of production and too retouched for the so called "natural beauty".:whistling:

Dior 02-16-2010 06:03 PM

I find sheikha sheikha is beauty i am dont so beauty when i go here dubai i am in my photos topmodel :-) is many photoshop photographs make face clean and dark face make white dark eyes make brown dont belive photos ;-) thx photoshop i can here a photoshop programm post? I work in turkey i find turkish girls very beauty all modern hair clothes all have bf and abaya is forbidden

amboo 02-16-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucantuosi (Post 1051859)
Who knows, maybe Sheikh Mansour doesn't want his wife to be public but I see no reason.
Does anybody have seen a picture of Sheikha Shamsa?

Yes i asked that question earlier regarding Shiekha Shamsa.
The idea that she doesnt wont to be seen in public is NOT true at all
she unfortunatly has had here wings clipped so to speak.

Lindinha856 02-16-2010 08:02 PM

Thks for the info amboo. Well I have 2 say that this isn't news after all she lives in the MidEast, Gulf, UAE doesn't have too much choice!

amboo 02-16-2010 10:53 PM

I think your missing the point have you ever wondered why all the rest are
on display but not Shamsa?

faith_g 02-17-2010 03:39 AM

i assumed it was probably cuz of the whole "runaway or kidnapped sheikha" ordeal that happened in england way back

i think they're pretty, but to be called "REAL" beauties, i'd have to see some "REAL" pictures (not photoshop) to agree, but I agree it's a matter of taste

bettina 02-17-2010 06:07 AM

Really weird that she was treated so harsh especially if you see that Rashid is always protected and Hinds girls are all over internet and they seem very western orientated. But Mo seems to make a lot of distiction in the way he treats Hinds kids and the others. That's not fair and a true father should know better :ermm:

That sai, do you know where Shamsa is? Is she buried under a stone or is she married off to an 60 year old drunk? The other day i saw that even her name is removed from the arab wikipedia... "all" kids ar mentioned besides her. Creepy!!!

Lindinha856 02-17-2010 06:47 AM

Ohhhh gosh u said it right Hind's girls r all over the net showing themselves to the world and sheikh Mo doesn't even appear to care! I have 2 agree hind's girls r the biggest westerners wanna be, I think they try too hard to be cool sometimes... Perhaps Mo favors them better than all the other kids?!

bettina 02-17-2010 08:21 AM

It's totally fine that the girls are out and about now but i don't understand why they go from one extreme to the other. For a long time we have been told the girls could not have their picture out because of their culture and traditions and because of their modesty. Now we see pictures and we can all see it had nothing to do with modesty or tradition. The girls, esp Maryam seem very westernized but not very modest. They never seem to do anything else then having fun, sporting, posing or partying. Ofcourse time-off is important, but there are also other things like school, family, work or whatever....

i hope we get to see pics of the girls on Hamdans wedding, all dressed in colourful abayas and posing with their brothers. It would be great PR for Dubai and the Maktoum family, it would bring some balance in the way they are portrayed.
To everyone that says that such picture is impossible, i would like to say that Sh Mo himself has proved that Nothing is Impossible. The Sky is the Limit :flowers:

faith_g 02-17-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bettina (Post 1052117)
...Rashid is always protected...

sry...but i'm not understanding wut u mean by "rashid is always protected"
but yeah i wondered that too, how come only sheikha hind's girls, except for hessa are in public and not the other girls..its almost like shiekh mo doesn't even acknowledge them...imo

i wonder if this is a newer pic or an old one...anyone know?

sheikha latifa bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
*but doesn't sheikha latifa look very much like khloe kardashian?

dazzling 02-18-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith_g (Post 1052404)
i wonder if this is a newer pic or an old one...anyone know?

sheikha latifa bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thats quite a pretty picture IMO, I like the effect and the darkness.
Not sure if it is new but I have never seen it before.

miftaha 02-18-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith_g;
[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/46629028@N02/4365144423/"
sheikha latifa bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/URL]

wow,lovely pic,latifa look pretty
I have never seen it before.

faith_g 02-18-2010 06:39 PM

imo...this pic looks very el natural....
de gauche : sheikha futtaim ,sheikha sheikha et sheikha maryam on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

like no or very little makeup and it doesn't look like they've been photoshopped or airbrushed in anyway

kingjunaid 02-19-2010 03:13 AM

all these brothers and sisters have the same type of eyes....

adyge 02-19-2010 08:20 AM

To caTch Me, You GotTa bE FasT ^,< , To fiNd me, You gOttAbE Smart =D , bUT to ME !! DAMAN O.o yOu MuSt bE KidDinG ....!!! M.M.M♥ on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
MMM on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Tammy Al Mak on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
MMM on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
MMM & Ahmad on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
TaMMy <3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

........تعال..تعال يا وجه السعد و اشطب على الوجه البغيض يا *يك و طلتك في وجهي بعد يا *يها on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
by the way what does "dano" means? i think its one of hamdan's nickname.

Aisha Jala 02-19-2010 10:41 AM

It's a pity that almost no one of these pictures is smiling....Maryam is always a serius think.:ermm:

brucantuosi 02-19-2010 12:43 PM

Fazza3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Sheikh Hamdan pic, isn't he lovely?

Aisha Jala 02-19-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucantuosi (Post 1052941)
Fazza3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Sheikh Hamdan pic, isn't he lovely?

Who's littel boy Ahmad on the pic? Yes Hamdan is very nice;)

Precious stones 02-19-2010 01:47 PM

Hi everyone...have not been on for ages and have learned a lot since. But today's issues were pretty interesting and wanted to share my opinion.
I think a lot of you are too harsh on Sheikha Hind's daughters, they are living their age. Luckily for them, they belong to a new generation where they can afford to post their photos. Plus I think these photos are personal ones as you must have seen them on FB or other social sites and not official photos, so they can pose all they want. Same reason I suppose why you don't see their sister Hessa, belongs to an older generation like Manal, where they were exposed at a younger age but not as adults. Maytha is in the public eye cause of her profession. Which leads to the kids of Sheikha Manal being in public. At their age, their cousins before them and their aunts and uncles before them on both sides where in the public eye at their age. And this Wikipedia story about Shamsa...did you know that anyone can go and add info on Wikipedia....so I am not sure that is a reliable source. So all in all I think Sheikh Mo cares a lot about his kids equally that he is respecting every single ones wishes...they are choosing their paths as individual, posing or not.

brucantuosi 02-19-2010 04:23 PM

Precious stones I agree with you, as every individual belong to a different generation is what we do, as a teenager I didn't use FB but I wrote letters sent by mail post to my friends and family (In the 80's). The Maktoum girls use FB because that's in right now.

amboo 02-19-2010 10:50 PM

Well said Precious Stone what every one needs to understand is the Maks do live in two worlds living in the U.K for six months a year.
Some one posted earlier that Shamsa had been removed from the Arab Wiklpedia this is not correct as only the married children or ones in
the public eye seem to be shown there.

dazzling 02-20-2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amboo (Post 1053082)
Well said Precious Stone what every one needs to understand is the Maks do live in two worlds living in the U.K for six months a year.
Some one posted earlier that Shamsa had been removed from the Arab Wiklpedia this is not correct as only the married children or ones in
the public eye seem to be shown there.

Where did you hear that? They visit the UK during the summer times and thats the most time a year they do spend in the UK and sometimes they travel throughout the year.

I think wiklpedia only show or mention the people who have mor einfo about. Nothing much about Sheikha Shamsa is known.

amboo 02-20-2010 08:46 AM

Perhaps i was to liberal in my last post but some family members do stay longer than the school holidays.

Yes that is a great pity that Shamsa is not included,not even one photo.

I do have an old photo circa late 90s but i do not wont to cause her
any trouble if it is her wish not to be seen.

Some one who claimed to know Latifa may be able to shed more light on whats is going on,you may know who i mean.! :ermm:last time i wrote the name my post was Ripped off i was only trying to be helpful.

princessofuae 02-21-2010 11:18 AM

I wish we had more information of Sheikha Shamsa too... Sadly I don't know anything about her.

miftaha 02-21-2010 12:50 PM

nice pic of sheikha manal :flowers:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2qcjqfn.jpg
I have never seen it before.

faith_g 02-22-2010 09:42 PM

new pix i believe...cud be wrong
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream

no offense but this pic of sheikha maryam really looks like Hamdan in drag....
sheikha maryam on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

khalidi 02-23-2010 07:52 AM

new pic Flickr: socute'2's Photostream

Fien 02-23-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalidi (Post 1054041)

her eyes damn so nice! what are they using for their eyes is it kohl?

Dior 02-23-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith_g (Post 1053956)
new pix i believe...cud be wrong
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream

new pics from sheikha sheikha maryam maktoum majid mansour hamdan rashid

blauerengel 02-23-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fien (Post 1054124)
her eyes damn so nice! what are they using for their eyes is it kohl?

yes,it looks like khol pen:-)
i usually use liquid eyeliner but in this picture i think the used a simple black khol pencil and smudged the lines a little bit!
i really like that look,but you need to be careful not to "close" your eyes by leaving a little bit of space at the sides of your eyes without khol or the dark black will make your eyes look small...
if you practise a little bit it can become an easy everyday-makeup!

souzi1990 02-24-2010 03:36 AM

hi! i am new here.. i egree blauerengel. And this make up doesn't fit to everyone. does anyone have any new pics of Fazza3?

blauerengel 02-24-2010 09:12 PM

i didn`t find any new pictures,but I found an interesting link-
about a "Sheikh hamdan bin mohamed street"
Trust Tower, Abu Dhabi, Ver. Arab. Emirate | Emporis.com

blauerengel 02-24-2010 09:13 PM

the interestinng thing is that it is in abu dhabi and not in dubai

miftaha 02-25-2010 09:26 AM

lovely pic of sheikh rashid:wub:
sheikh rashid bin mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Dior 02-25-2010 04:52 PM

new pics from sheikh majid
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream new pics from sheikha al futaim championship 2010 and fazza3 and majid
Many new pics i open another site of member of royal uae only in uae life registiratiom my new site where life in uae write me pm i give adr whell socurte 2 added my another forum pics in his flickr france!

Aisha jala go flickr is pic from yousif almualla what socurute2 add his flickr and see name from this wive

faith_g 02-26-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miftaha (Post 1054802)

OMG....it truly is lovely n dreamy...so nice to see him again
is it a recent pic, or is our gorgeous hunk still incognito:rofl:

Aisha Jala 02-26-2010 07:02 AM

Who's the lady with Rashid? Where's he now????:ermm:

fazza3Fan 02-27-2010 02:53 PM

sheikha Christianna bint mohammed al maktoum with her father sheikh mohammed on her birthday!
if u hav fb u cn access the pics!!

Login | Facebook

sana 02-27-2010 03:43 PM

Link does not work

fazza3Fan 02-27-2010 04:42 PM

you have to have a facebook account 2 view them inshallah i will upload onto my flickr account soon!

bettina 02-27-2010 05:02 PM

Thanks for the picture? Who is the woman on the photo. Is she the mother? And why is the girl called christianna. That is not an UAE name is it? :flowers:

Lyra 02-27-2010 05:44 PM

Christianna? Who is sheikha Christianna? I've never heard of her.

Lindinha856 02-27-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bettina (Post 1055375)
Thanks for the picture? Who is the woman on the photo. Is she the mother? And why is the girl called christianna. That is not an UAE name is it? :flowers:

Christianna? hum...this name sounds LATIN to my ears...:whistling: and the woman in the pic looks latin as well and kind looks like Haya except taller and less fat.can anyone find out who's the mother and her nationality... THX:flowers:

xavi83 02-28-2010 06:45 AM

Mohammed bin Rashid And Christiana Al Maktoum - :: ::
this pics are from fazza3 forums ; i wish to know more about her !!

zabeel123 02-28-2010 07:52 AM

her mother is from greece.

Lindinha856 02-28-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DXB (Post 1055488)
her mother is from greece.

thks DXB! That makes sense christianna is also a greek name. But men Mo likes all nationalities huh... I wonder how many more secret wives + kids he has.. Does he only have christianna w/ this lady or more kids?

khalidi 02-28-2010 11:58 AM

new pics of Sheikh Moahmmed's daughters : maryam; sheikha ; futtaim
Flickr: socute'2's Photostream
sheikha sheikha looks lovely and looks better than maryam

Dior 02-28-2010 12:00 PM

I dont understand have sheikh mohammed a daughter cristiana?

Lindinha856 02-28-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dior (Post 1055519)
I dont understand have sheikh mohammed a daughter cristiana?

YES Dior! Just look at the pics from fazza3 forum.

bettina 02-28-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindinha856 (Post 1055542)
YES Dior! Just look at the pics from fazza3 forum.

Great pics! Mo is such a great dad. He doesn't only show up at the birthday but even cuts the birthday cake. :whistling:

For the dutch among us: "who's the man that comes every year to cut the birthday cake? " :lol:

When you take a close look, you see 16 candles. That means she is around the same age as Sheikha Futaima, isn't she?
BUT the birthdaycake is smaller then Shamma's cake a few months back :ermm:

Lindinha856 02-28-2010 01:22 PM

Thx for the pics! :) I think Futaim is just beautiful! Sheikha is pretty, Maryam is more on the fat side I would say. I think its time 4 maryam to get married b4 she gets ugly! Hamdan is a piece of meat always!

khalidi 02-28-2010 01:29 PM

another daughter, oh my God !!!
sheikh mohamed a really incredible man
Who knows really how many children he had???

Princess Robijn 02-28-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bettina (Post 1055543)
When you take a close look, you see 16 candles. That means she is around the same age as Sheikha Futaima, isn't she?

That was the first thing I did, counted the candles. ;)

Josette