The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Sweden (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   The Nobel Prize 2009 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/the-nobel-prize-2009-a-25008.html)

Patra 12-07-2009 02:14 PM

Lady Finn, thank you for the clarification regarding Daniel- I am glad he will be there at the Kings dinner to support Victoria. Additionally, I feel he cannot be too careful with this immune system, the risk, in this case, outweighs the benifit of having him there for the extended program, IMO.

hana 12-07-2009 02:24 PM

well thet are making thing really clear , i feel sorry for victoria after waiting all this time to be engaged she still have some obstacles to be with her fiance

iowabelle 12-07-2009 07:48 PM

If the spouses of the winners attend, it will be interesting to see Mrs. Obama in this setting.

Boris 12-08-2009 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iowabelle (Post 1028229)
If the spouses of the winners attend, it will be interesting to see Mrs. Obama in this setting.

This will be interesting to see - but at the Nobel Peace Prize Awards in Oslo/Norway in the morning of the 10th, definitely not at the Nobel Award Ceremony in Stockholm/Sweden in the early evening of the 10th. ;)
In Stockholm, the spouses and sometimes the whole families of the laureates do attend the ceremony and following banquet.

LadyFinn 12-09-2009 06:32 AM

Last night crown princess Victoria was present at the Nobel Prize Concert, which Nobel Media AB organised in partnership with the Stockholm Concert Hall. The soloist was Martha Argerich, piano. The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra was led by Yuri Temirkanov, Music Director and Principal Conductor of the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra. The programme comprised Ravel's Piano Concerto in G Major and Prokofiev's Suite from Romeo and Juliet. All the Nobel Laureates were present.
Victoria leaving after the concert:
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture

You can watch the concert here:
SVT Play/Nobelkonserten

Jenny Alexandersson writes in her "Hovbloggen" in Aftonbladet, that Jonas Bergström will sat beside countess Bettina Bernadotte at the Nobel banquet.
Jonas Bergström och den tatuerade grevinnan - Hovbloggen - Aftonbladet

And here is the Table of Honor of the Nobel Banquet:
Table of Honor - The Nobel Banquet in Stockholm 2009

lucien 12-10-2009 04:57 AM

:swedenstandard:
Nobel Prize 2009

Nobelprize.org

Read about the ins- and outs of the Nobel Prize,the Laureates or just watch Queen Silvia's dresses over the years worn to the ceremony.:smile:

The Table of Honour,Stockholm tonight:

http://members3.boardhost.com/scandi...260394581.html

courtesy GrandDuchess,SRMB.

Opal 12-10-2009 06:06 AM

Interesting to see the table seating arrangement. Thanks for posting this.

Lumutqueen 12-10-2009 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 1029107)
:swedenstandard:

The Scandinavian Royals Message Board: Table of Honour seating chart

Is it me or is Daniel missing of that list?
I see Mr Bergstrom. :smile:

JessRulz 12-10-2009 06:16 AM

:previous:

Daniel Westling is not attending, as was mentioned at the bottom of the previous page, confirmed by the royal court.

Lumutqueen 12-10-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz (Post 1029145)
:previous:

Daniel Westling is not attending, as was mentioned at the bottom of the previous page, confirmed by the royal court.

Ahhh I think I must have read the words wrong. Thank you JessRulz.
I hope we see him next year then. :flowers:

principessa 12-10-2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 1029107)

The Scandinavian Royals Message Board: Table of Honour seating chart

Will next year Daniel and Jonas sit nearer to their wives?

Marengo 12-10-2009 09:18 AM

They probably move somewhat closer, esp. Daniel, but they will still stay spreaded between the guests, as is the custom. Please note that the husband of princess Christina is also seated far away from te center of the table, as is Countess Marianne Bernadotte (and even princess Christina herself).

Patra 12-10-2009 10:10 AM

I loved the seating chart for the table of honor at the nobel peace prize dinner, thanks for posting it. To me, this is very interesting. Cant wait to see all the photos in the next day.....

Paty 12-10-2009 11:28 AM

Watch live now!
The Nobel Prize Award Ceremony- Media Player at Nobelprize.org

agami.pearl 12-10-2009 11:40 AM

Princess Madeleine has a new tiara.

Stefan 12-10-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agami.pearl (Post 1029258)
Princess Madeleine has a new tiara.

Yes the four button tiara
Victoria: six button tiara, anmethyst necklace
Siliva: nine pronge tiara, diamond necklace
Christine: cut steel tiara

Ccile 12-10-2009 11:57 AM

Ladies look great! It seems that Victoria and Madeleine have new dresses! Victoria has a purple one and Madeleine a green one.
Victoria's dress looks really beautiful! I haven't seen quite well Madeleine's one!

Jonas is sitting front row, not with the royal family but with the king's sister.

agami.pearl 12-10-2009 11:59 AM

Today I was thinking "CP will wear purple dress" and volia :) She looks great.
Does Madeleine wear a Carl Gustaw's tiara as a necklace??

Soli Deo Gloria 12-10-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ccile (Post 1029273)
Ladies look great! It seems that Victoria and Madeleine have new dresses! Victoria has a purple one and Madeleine a green one.
Victoria's dress looks really beautiful! I haven't seen quite well Madeleine's one!

Jonas is sitting front row, not with the royal family but with the king's sister.

Madeleines dress reminds on Queen Silvias black and white 1993 ....
and she put the 4 rosettes kind of IN her hair in a v nice way...

And I wonder if the fact that the princesses are wearing the rosettes tonight, means we will not see them at the weddings???

LadyFinn 12-10-2009 12:15 PM

Photos:
ANP Beeldbank
Drottningen återanvände sin broderade tyllklänning | Svensk Damtidning