The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Salma and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f188/)
-   -   Princess Lalla Salma expecting her second child in 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f188/princess-lalla-salma-expecting-her-second-child-in-2007-a-24360.html)

magnik 10-27-2006 03:57 PM

So that's great news! After so long - new baby. (Maxima, Letizia, Mary, Lalla Salma)

clymène 10-27-2006 04:27 PM

Absolutely magnik!!!
Salomé please, could you scan this article from point de vue for us?

maymayflying 10-28-2006 12:36 AM

Wonderful!

Tarik 10-31-2006 03:32 PM

Good news to hear :flowers:

Roshanah 10-31-2006 05:54 PM

Thanks for the recent photo of Lalla Salma in a Striped Suit. Its really flattering :O) She looks pregnant there and she's radiant. In Sha' Allah she has a safe and carefree pregnancy and gives birth to a healthy, wholesome, beautiful, sweet and bubbly natured child.:wub:

mr_karimroyal 11-07-2006 07:13 PM

good new sar lala salama is into holy four months sar the prince moulay hassan will have a sister within 5 months

TamaraKhan 11-07-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_karimroyal
good new sar lala salama is into holy four months sar the prince moulay hassan will have a sister within 5 months

how do you know it's a girl?

TamaraKhan 11-07-2006 10:44 PM

They said Salma is excpecting a girl?

mr_karimroyal 11-07-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TamaraKhan
They said Salma is excpecting a girl?

yes he said Ca

carlota 11-11-2006 07:51 AM

is the pregnancy and that its a girl a rumour or has any of these been announced officially?

clymène 11-11-2006 09:38 AM

About the pregnancy it's not a rumour. Tel quel has just reported the news, saying that the moroccan press wondered a very long time before daring to talk about the subject after paris match did. Knowing that it's a very serious magazine, we can trust them.
About the fact that it's girl... I don't know. Tel quel doesn't mention anything, I read the article in point de vue, but there was nothing about the sex of the baby. And i didn't read what was said in paris match.

Amira 11-12-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clymène
About the pregnancy it's not a rumour. Tel quel has just reported the news, saying that the moroccan press wondered a very long time before daring to talk about the subject after paris match did. Knowing that it's a very serious magazine, we can trust them.
About the fact that it's girl... I don't know. Tel quel doesn't mention anything, I read the article in point de vue, but there was nothing about the sex of the baby. And i didn't read what was said in paris match.

u're right , Paris Match , Point de vue and Tel-Quel talked about the pregnancy but there is no mention of the baby's sex , there is a rumour here in Morocco saying that the princess is expecting a girl but there is no proof of that :smile: and at this time , there is no way we can confirm the rumour ...

florecita 11-14-2006 06:34 AM

congratulations for them :)

Times2222 11-14-2006 09:02 PM

Article on Lalla Salma pregnancy

More royal baby announcements: Jordan and Morocco

Continuing the sudden baby boom in royalties, Prince Hamzah of Jordan, 26, and his wife Princess Noor, 24, announced that they are expecting their first child in Spring next year. The couple married in 2003.
And King Mohammed VI of Morocco, 43, and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, 28, are expecting their second child in Spring next year as well. The couple married in 2002 and have one child, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, 3 1/2.
Source: enfantsdestars.com

yazz 11-15-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Times2222
More royal baby announcements: Jordan and Morocco

Continuing the sudden baby boom in royalties, Prince Hamzah of Jordan, 26, and his wife Princess Noor, 24, announced that they are expecting their first child in Spring next year. The couple married in 2003.
And King Mohammed VI of Morocco, 43, and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, 28, are expecting their second child in Spring next year as well. The couple married in 2002 and have one child, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, 3 1/2.
Source: enfantsdestars.com

How does it come it's in spring now ? :bang:
As for the sex of the baby, a moroccan newspaper said the examens in August in Paris shows it's a girl... They didn't give their source.

Little_star 11-16-2006 12:33 PM

Congrats to them, I was hoping they'd have another soon!

mr_karimroyal 11-20-2006 12:42 PM

lala salma prefers to remain A put

The interpretations around this connection in palace of Casablanca since relationship of three months differed, so there from the city considers so not to goodness on her, then bore in her her first son crown prince of the prince financed me good, your weakness from ascribes him to searched her about the quietness her companionship of husband the King. The French magazine was “faithful paris match] use from news load of the princess, and her wait for born second in the months last. Perhaps please lala next Selma her reproduction of children in palace the economic capital

crm2317 12-29-2006 05:35 PM

I realise that it has not been oficially announced about her second pregnany but i have never seen any pics of her with abump this time orund :flowers:

Vanesa 01-02-2007 11:29 PM

Is she pregnant again? Lord bless her! But I never saw a photo of her with her bump, either, nor read any new annoncing her second pregnancy...

Vanesa.

LadyK 01-03-2007 08:22 AM

She is. Check out some of the earlier pages in the thread, or the "Who's Pregnant in the Royal Circle" thread for more info. They never announced her pregnancy officially, not this one nor her pregnancy with Moulay Hassan, nor have they published photos of her when she was very pregnant (six months plus) the only ones we have of her with a bump is with a small bump, a couple of months ago. The more recent ones of her, she's been sitting, with a table hiding her bump.