The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/)
-   -   Victoria at the Swedish-British Chamber of Commerce 100th Anniversary; May 12, 2006 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/victoria-at-the-swedish-british-chamber-of-commerce-100th-anniversary-may-12-2006-a-23942.html)

purple_platinum 05-12-2006 07:14 AM

Victoria at the Swedish-British Chamber of Commerce 100th Anniversary; May 12, 2006

8 Attachment(s)
While her parents are in New York, Victoria also leave Sweden for London.
Quote:

Friday 12/5
Attendance at the Swedish-British Chamber of Commerce’s 100th jubilee
London, England

here's pictures from ukpress :

fanletizia 05-12-2006 10:05 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Images from getty

grevinnan 05-12-2006 02:54 PM

CP Victoria is maturing. She looked like her teenage self well into her twenties. She is now maturing and is definitively looking older than just a couple of years ago. We all matured in our twenties - some for the better - some not.

Yennie 05-12-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevinnan
CP Victoria is maturing. She looked like her teenage self well into her twenties. She is now maturing and is definitively looking older than just a couple of years ago. We all matured in our twenties - some for the better - some not.

true... I think Victoria looks alot better now than she did a couple of years ago... she has really "grown into her looks" and that her style has improved helps to :)

Princejohnny25 05-12-2006 04:22 PM

Im so glad she wore the red dress again, its beautiful. She has been experimenting with her more recently so I have hope that we will see less and less of the ponytail.

Yennie 05-12-2006 04:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
some more photos from Getty

she looks very pretty (minus the pony tail :D )

mandyy 05-12-2006 11:45 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA, is seen being presented the Lifetime Achievment Award by Princess Victoria of Sweden at the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Centenery Celebrations on May 12, 2006 in London, England.

from getty images

soCal girl 05-12-2006 11:59 PM

We're still battling the ponytail but at least Victoria stopped wearing those awful glasses with darkened shades but weren't exactly sunglasses. Victoria does look lovely in red. Thanks for posting all those pictures. She does look kind of different to me in these pictures. Not in the maturing from her teen years kind of way (she has) but more recently. Even from her father's birthday, something's a little different IMO but I don't know what. Maybe thoughts of an impending engagement....? :D

crisiñaki 05-13-2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soCal girl
We're still battling the ponytail but at least Victoria stopped wearing those awful glasses with darkened shades but weren't exactly sunglasses. Victoria does look lovely in red.

Thankfully she stopped buying glasses with Daniel (have you seen his Clark Kent gone-bad glasses:eek: ):D
Red is one of the best colors on her, she's young and beautiful and should wear more vibrant colors (just not frog-green please:D)

purple_platinum 05-13-2006 08:59 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Crown Princess Victoria attends a Swedish Chamber of Commerce Centenary Dinner at The Dorchester
May 12, 2006

from UK press :

purple_platinum 05-13-2006 09:02 AM

9 Attachment(s)
more from UKpress :

apparently the Duke of Kent was also present.

maxima88 05-13-2006 09:15 AM

I think for daily outfits she should were short sleeves. I don't know why but I think that looks better on here.. The pink gala dress is looking gorgeous on here.. And I really love here hair on this way

Yennie 05-13-2006 09:46 AM

wow, gorgeous dress! I loved it when she wore it last time to, looks great on her

purple_platinum 05-13-2006 09:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
yes, she is looking very beautiful in this dress, and i like her hair-syle. Bravo Victoria!!

several more from uk press :

SusanneSNS 05-13-2006 10:03 AM

Wow, I simply love Victoria this way. She looks stunning. The dress is georgeous, and her hair is beautiful this way.
She looks so much more self-confident and very, very happy!
Thanks for posting the nice pictures, purple_platinum.

soCal girl 05-13-2006 02:40 PM

Victoria looks fabulous! The dress looks better than it did on Nobel 2004. I think it's because there's not a huge Napoleonic tiara on her head. It's such a pretty color and the hair!!!....now that's what I'm talking about.

Alexandria 05-13-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Crown Princess Victoria attends a Swedish Chamber of Commerce Centenary Dinner at The Dorchester
May 12, 2006

from UK press :

Thanks for the pictures purple_platinum! :)

When you see pictures of Victoria all dolled up like this it makes you realize what fashion potential she has, even when it's something that's so simple but so perfectly elegant. It makes someone like me despite the ponytail and all the dark heavy colours even more when you see her with her hair down, framing her face and in such a feminine and complimentary colour.

Dennism 05-14-2006 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mims111
I agree with you. She is beautiful. This is beautiful crown princess Victoria, future queen of Sweden.

My thoughts exactly.

"When you see pictures of Victoria all dolled up like this it makes you realize what fashion potential she has,..."

This is very true as well. She could be a fashion leader. Forget the ponytail and the glasses. She shall lead!:)

grevinnan 05-15-2006 11:04 PM

My guess she has no intention to become a fashion icon. She will one day be a reigning queen and that is a job that requires years of training. Leave the role of fashion icon to women with yearning for such things.

crisiñaki 05-16-2006 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevinnan
My guess she has no intention to become a fashion icon. She will one day be a reigning queen and that is a job that requires years of training. Leave the role of fashion icon to women with yearning for such things.

well I gotta agree with you in what's about her focusing in the important stuff as future Head of State, but anyway she will be the image of her country (already is) so in a way she'll be a fashion icon, just not the way her sister or Princess Caroline are;)