The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Denmark (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson, Current Events & Discussion Part 2: August 2009 - (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/prince-gustav-and-carina-axelsson-current-events-and-discussion-part-2-august-2009-a-23818.html)

dazzling 08-02-2009 08:36 AM

Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson, Current Events & Discussion Part 2: August 2009 -

Welcome to
Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson News & Discussion Part 2

The previous thread can be Found Here
TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:
Mandy, iceflower, dazzling & JessRulz

Carronnette 08-06-2009 09:17 AM

Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson's battle against the grand-father will

Sorry if I miss some information in precedent threads, but are you aware of the last news from the juridic struggle Prince Gustav has engaged in order to cancel the will of his grand-father? Are they expecting any legal answer for the further months? If anybody able to read and understand the danish or swedish newspapers about this are able to help me, I would appreciate!

Thanks a lot
carronnette

NotAPretender 08-06-2009 09:31 AM

It's all contained in the prior thread, Carronnette. There is no expected date of results, and based on case law, it appears less than likely.

Please read carefully through the entire previous thread; the situation and solutions have been covered exhaustively.

H.M. Margrethe 08-06-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carronnette (Post 976300)
Sorry if I miss some information in precedent threads, but are you aware of the last news from the juridic struggle Prince Gustav has engaged in order to cancel the will of his grand-father? Are they expecting any legal answer for the further months? If anybody able to read and understand the danish or swedish newspapers about this are able to help me, I would appreciate!

Thanks a lot
carronnette

So far the has been nothing new about the "will figth" the press her in Denmark has had more fokus on why Carina was attending the baptisem of littel prince Henrik of Denmark ;)

Lumutqueen 08-06-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe (Post 976305)
the press her in Denmark has had more fokus on why Carina was attending the baptisem of littel prince Henrik of Denmark ;)

Why?
:flowers:

H.M. Margrethe 08-06-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumutqueen (Post 976307)
Why?

Perhaps becuse they woud love to work with another royal wedding...a wedding witch will not break over because a recuest from a perhaps farther inlaw who woud love to get his hands on the berleburg house and jewelery...

Lumutqueen 08-06-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe (Post 976329)
Perhaps becuse they woud love to work with another royal wedding...a wedding witch will not break over because a recuest from a perhaps farther inlaw who woud love to get his hands on the berleburg house and jewelery...

I meant why have the press been focusing on her attendance at the christening? I didn' realise it caused that much of a stir?

H.M. Margrethe 08-06-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumutqueen (Post 976334)
I meant why have the press been focusing on her attendance at the christening? I didn' realise it caused that much of a stir?

It´s because the press has been talking about the realsionship betwen Gustav and Carina and when and wher they are going to become enggagede and then the wedding....:angel:

sgl 11-01-2009 07:21 PM

Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson opened their home, Schloss Berleburg, to local children.
Böse Geister - Bad Berleburg - WP - DerWesten

They had several rooms decorated in a Halloween/haunted house theme. Carina was the one who came up with the concept, and decorated the rooms. 99 children visited the "haunted castle".

Florencia 11-10-2009 07:01 PM

Photogallery Billed-Bladet - Carina Axelsson - Prins Gustavs smukke kæreste

michelleq 12-28-2009 07:24 PM

With the announcement of the engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana, my thoughts go to Gustav and Carina.

Any news on their Christmas and even moreso, the court case?

sgl 01-06-2010 09:52 PM

I haven't seen anything yet, Michelleq. I was hoping that with the news of Nathalie's engagement, we would hear something about Gustav and Carina. It doesn't seem to be the case, though...at least not yet.

kalnel 01-07-2010 03:56 PM

I've read the various threads about this situation, but I've never understood what prevents Gustav from simply draining all the assets from the estate and sheltering them some way. For instance, what prevents him from selling the castle to Carina (or someone else) or giving her the artwork, treasures, etc.?

If he currently owns the properties and goods, I'd think he could do with them as he chooses. Then, if he marries against his grandfather's wishes, there would be no inheritance left for him to lose.

princess gertrude 01-07-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalnel (Post 1038146)
I've read the various threads about this situation, but I've never understood what prevents Gustav from simply draining all the assets from the estate and sheltering them some way. For instance, what prevents him from selling the castle to Carina (or someone else) or giving her the artwork, treasures, etc.?

If he currently owns the properties and goods, I'd think he could do with them as he chooses. Then, if he marries against his grandfather's wishes, there would be no inheritance left for him to lose.

I've never thought of doing just that. Definately out of the box thinking - great job. I would assume though that there are restrictions about what he can sell and how much. If his grandfather was so strict about marriage, I would think it would be the same for selling or redistribution of the estate. But who really knows.

michelleq 01-07-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess gertrude (Post 1038201)
I've never thought of doing just that. Definately out of the box thinking - great job. I would assume though that there are restrictions about what he can sell and how much. If his grandfather was so strict about marriage, I would think it would be the same for selling or redistribution of the estate. But who really knows.

I actually thought along this line myself but wouldn't dare write this. I do remember reading the Prince Richard earns income from the estate during his lifetime so that very well may be one of the reasons Prince Gustav can't sell.

Bravo Kalnel!!!

H.M. Margrethe 01-24-2010 09:18 AM

Is ther any news about the will ?

ayvee 04-15-2010 09:04 PM

Carina Axelsson wore a new tiara for the gala performance at the Royal Theatre in honor of QMII's 70th birthday, April 15, 2010:
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2010/PPE10041597.jpg

She wore a flower tiara at Prince Joachim's wedding to Marie May 2008:
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052447.jpg

and borrowed Princess Benedikte's star tiara for Prince Henrik's birthday June 2009:
Se alle kjolerne: Prins Henriks fødselsdag - Billede 27 | MSN Starlounge

ashelen 04-15-2010 11:29 PM

so even they are no married and she really is not a princess can she still use the tiaras??????

royalsmartie 04-15-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 1068993)
so even they are no married and she really is not a princess can she still use the tiaras??????

I ask the same question and I thin its because they won't let them get married and he's senting a message to the world that she still his princess :flowers:

Guido 04-16-2010 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royalsmartie (Post 1068998)
I ask the same question and I thin its because they won't let them get married and he's senting a message to the world that she still his princess :flowers:

This is not a too good PR strategic. Tatiana Blatnik didn't wear tiaras before her official engagement.