The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Young Royal's Boyfriends/girlfriends (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/young-royal-s-boyfriends-girlfriends-2300.html)

carlota 05-16-2004 06:15 AM

does anyone know about the relationships that young royals have/had?

here i'm posting the ones i know for sure...
-madelaine and jonas
-victoria and daniel
-carl philip and emma

does somebody know anything about...
-william?
-harry?
-guillaume?
-pierre?
-zara?
-eugenie?
-beatrice?
-felix?
-andrea?
-charlotte?

hillary_nugent 05-22-2004 08:16 AM

well i did read about rumours that Pierre Casiraghi has been dating or still is dating Charlotte's best friends Valentine Borgo di Pozzo or something...i'm not sure of her name but she's like 2 years his senior...hahaha...

tiaraprin 05-28-2004 10:32 PM

It has been reported in England that William is dating one of his college roommates--a model named Kate Middleton.

They have been sharing an apartment with other fellow students at Edinburgh University in Scotland for the past 2-3 years. No one has known about it because they technically "live together"--and the paparazzi can't get close enough to spy in the windows with their telescopic lenzes!! Leave it to William to find a way to fool the press for awhile!! His Mum would be proud!! I have also heard Prince Charles gives his blessing--not sure about Her Majesty however. Zara is living with someone, I don't know if Her Majesty can take the idea of so direct an heir living with his girlfriend at school. :innocent:

tiaraprin 05-28-2004 10:34 PM

Zara is living with her boyfriend--someone from the horsey circuit--in a flat 3 hours from London.

Zyanne 05-29-2004 02:46 PM

I pretty sure Zara broke up with her jock boyfriend. She has been rumored to be dating rugby player Mark Tindall and a few others.

The only young royals who have had acknowledged relationships are the Swedish trio and Andrea, Will and Harry never admit to dating anyone

tiaraprin 05-29-2004 03:59 PM

Zara broke up with the other guy and dating a rugby player?? Interesting! :rolleyes:

carlota 05-30-2004 05:14 AM

is it true that william is also a latin lover, like his brother? i have heard that he goes every weekend with a new girl and then brokes up the relation. however, i was quite shocked, he doesn't really seem that kind of boy...

Layla 05-30-2004 12:30 PM

Here is a pic of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Zyanne 05-30-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by carlota@May 30th, 2004 - 4:14 am
is it true that william is also a latin lover, like his brother?
Harry has had a latin lover , hmm interesting. where did you this from?

USCtrojan 05-31-2004 12:35 AM

It is roumered that Guillaume of Luxembourg is back with Pia Haraldsen, it is also said that William is dating Jessica Craig, and that Kate Middleton is helping him cover her up and keep her (jessica) from the press!

sara1981 05-31-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zyanne@May 29th, 2004 - 1:46 pm
I pretty sure Zara broke up with her jock boyfriend. She has been rumored to be dating rugby player Mark Tindall and a few others.

The only young royals who have had acknowledged relationships are the Swedish trio and Andrea, Will and Harry never admit to dating anyone

you know that!

Prince William been dating Kate Middleton at College in Scotland she is model student when he met her at fashion show when he paid for $200.00 dollars to see Kate! he and Kate been good friends but not dating! if his grandmother would never knew it!

Sara Boyce

Marengo 10-06-2004 09:01 AM

HH Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau is dating a gril named Anita and his brother HH Prince Floris of Orange-Nassau is dating a girl named Aimee (forgot the last names of the ladies). They appeared together furing the baptism of Princess Catherina-Amalia and an engagement is expected in the near future.
HRH Prince Georg-Friedrich of Prussia is dating HSH Princess Sophia of Isenburg-Bundingen, HRH Prince Manuel of Bavaria is dating a german princess from a mediaterised house as well, but I forgot her name.
It will be interesting to know more about the (love)lives of the grandchildren of GD Jean and Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg... Felix and especially the children of the twins Prince Jean and Princess Margaretha (now a princess of Liechtenstein) are HOT!

DKgirls 10-06-2004 12:08 PM

Does anyone know anything about Phillipos and Theodora as well?

Josefine 01-17-2005 01:18 PM

do any of you know of any more partners to the royals

Nathalian 01-17-2005 05:18 PM

Andrea Casiraghi is dating Tatiana Santo Domingo.....and I heard to that Guillaume was back with Pia...

hillary_nugent 01-17-2005 05:22 PM

Prince Harry is currently with a girl name Chelsea...i forget her surname and Andrea Casiraghi is dating TAtiana who's surname i've forgotten as well hahaha

hillary_nugent 01-17-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathalian
and I heard to that Guillaume was back with Pia...

Noway...how could he? :( Where did you hear this from?

Nathalian 01-17-2005 05:24 PM

Hillary...I think it was on his thread ..... or maybe I just skip part....coz, I saw her picture and i presume that she would be back with him....hehehe
Sorry to scary you all!!! hehehe

Nichola 01-17-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Prince Harry is currently with a girl name Chelsea...i forget her surname and Andrea Casiraghi is dating TAtiana who's surname i've forgotten as well hahaha

Harry is dating Chelsey Davy. She lives in South Africa.

bad_barbarella 01-17-2005 06:58 PM

Im am 99% certain that guillaume is still alone... at least last time i heard he said he is still alone...