The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princely Family of Monaco (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/)
-   -   Soccer Fans (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/soccer-fans-221.html)

sebastian 05-01-2010 02:44 PM

Allez Monaco !!!

:monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag:

So Albert is there with Charlene ... 1 , 2 , 3

... and a lot of Monaco supporters: 1 , 2

... I'd assume Louis, Pierre and Andrea could be around somewhere as well.

Renata4711 05-01-2010 04:42 PM

Pic two: in the back row: Michel Roger (Minister of State, Monaco); CW (who looks like she's attending a funeral}; and Christian Estrosi who runs everything on the Cote.

Front row, I think it's Martine Aubry (left politician}, PA, and Nicholas Sarkozy.

After 90 minutes, still no goal......

Renata4711 05-01-2010 06:21 PM

Ah well.....it was too good to be true.

Still, a great achievement to play in the final of the Coupe de France...

Elly C 05-01-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renata4711 (Post 1076187)
CW (who looks like she's attending a funeral...

Yes my thoughts exactly. In fact all the distinguished guests look pretty dour.
Sad that Monaco lost.

Renata4711 05-06-2010 06:50 AM

Monaco still has the Ligue to play, and last night they managed to gain one point in the game against Lorient.
It's not over yet...

iceflower 11-15-2010 05:53 AM

Several posts have been moved to the more general thread

** Soccer Chit Chat **

as we didn't see any family members attending those games!

Thanks for your understanding!

iceflower 11-27-2010 04:58 PM

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock are seen during the French L1 football
match Monaco vs Nice, on November 27, 2010 at the Louis II stadium in
Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife gallery ** belga **

melina premiere 11-27-2010 05:55 PM

this match Monaco Nice ends with result 0 again 0, this year, Monaco is not very well, the team lost very often. Prince Albert is not very pleased with this result. It is very cold this evening in the south of France and of course at Monaco.

Horseygal 11-27-2010 08:44 PM

Is the Monaco team considered top tier/professional, on a par with Real Madrid, Manchester, etc; or, are they like a semi-professional team - who are their opponents? I've never seen a televised game where they were ever playing a professional team, and they certainly weren't at World Cup (that I know of)?

melina premiere 11-27-2010 09:22 PM

It is a professional team, this team is as it is a team of football like those of french towns, their apponents are teams of other french towns like Marseille, Nice like this evening, this evening, it was for the derby cup, only french towns.Monaco team compets for the national cup every year,IT compets also between europeen towns, but never for the mondial cup.Often, Monaco supports french team for the world cup, Prince Albert came to Paris to attend the world cup in 1998.In may Monaco finished again St Germain des Pres club for the national cup, It is very difficult to understand for a person who is not french or monegasque

michelle 11-28-2010 04:46 AM

AS Monaco FC

-> AS MONACO FOOTBALL CLUB - SITE OFFICIEL

professional football/soccer club ( reached the Champions League Final 2004)

rominet09 11-28-2010 09:18 AM

It looks as if it wasn't very warm there either....they look quite refrigerated !

Elly C 10-22-2011 04:25 AM

Does anyone know why AS Monaco is on such a downward spiral? It's not that long ago since they were in the Champions League. Now, having been relegated to a lower division in the French league they are currently near the bottom. Many of their top players have left. I'm curious to know why the investment doesn't seem to be there, particularly as the Princely family are genuine fans.

Elly C 12-05-2011 04:01 PM

It would appear that Albert is in talks with a Russian billionaire ...

Nice Matin

Well something needs to happen soon. Monaco lost again last weekend & they are heading for further relegation

Smush 12-06-2011 07:09 AM

Yes, I agree.
Hopefully this billionaire will make sure that the former best football club in the french league will be back on top pretty soon!!!

Smush 01-20-2012 11:39 AM

According to "Bild" there is one player from the german football league who will join AS Monaco in the next days.

Werder Bremen: Andreas Wolf wechselt nach Monaco - Werder Bremen - Bild.de

Nächster Werder-Abgang? - Wolf offenbar nach Monaco - Newsansicht - Seite 1 - transfermarkt.de