The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-marys-daytime-fashion-part-6-april-june-2009-a-20907.html)

dazzling 04-03-2009 05:56 AM

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

Welcome to part 6 of
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion
The previous can be found Here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, The Truth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

Princess_Beatrix 04-03-2009 02:53 PM

Mary always looks very elegant. She looked very good during the visit to the United States.
She also looked great with the green uniform. :biggrin:
And I like her hair.
In my opnion she has the most beautiful hair. It's so glowing and looks so healthy.

Angelica 04-04-2009 12:42 AM

Oddly enough I also liked the way she looked with the uniform! :flowers:

Her_Majesty 04-04-2009 03:08 PM

Mary today:
Mary Outfit

I like the hat (it's recycled, isn't it?) , but I hate the yellow belt!

dazzling 04-04-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 918069)
Mary today:
Mary Outfit

Hat was worn in 2004 opening of parliment. I really like the hair and it looks nice with her hairstyle ( the first time she wore it her hair was open ). The jacket is nice so is the skirt but the belt does not look nice with the look. Maybe wouldve worked with the skirt and a simple shirt or cardigan.

queenofthelight 04-04-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 918069)
Mary today:
Mary Outfit

Mary's belt is awful, I don't understand who advised her to wear it????:ermm::ermm::ermm:

mellie 04-04-2009 07:05 PM

A photo of the hat the first time she wore it.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/514...4831B75F48EF45

PrincessofEurope 04-04-2009 07:12 PM

Mary today - i really like the skirt but not with this jacket, belt and hat

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9707/ppe09040406.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3646/ppe09040407.jpg

marmi 04-04-2009 07:37 PM

I really liked this outfit, the skirt look much better like this than the first time she wore it.
About the belt, I see what is meant, and in some pictures I agree, but I do think it is a nice addition of colour, even if the jacket doesnt need it.
I like that Mary is wearing a hat, not as common these days as it was right after her marriage.

Al_bina 04-04-2009 07:44 PM

Crown Princess Mary's ensemble was all right, but I do not like it much. There is somethig wrong with it. However, I can not tell what exactly. The shoes are smart though.

Fashionista100 04-04-2009 08:10 PM

Not my favorite look, but it's okay. She looks good in it. The last time she wore this hat I really didn't like it. It looks much better with this outfit. Her hair looks great. I do like that she is able to use her clothes in all different combos. Even if I don't like this one all that much.

Lady Claire 04-04-2009 10:14 PM

The belt would have looked better had it been a dark red color. I get that she was trying to add some color with the belt but the yellow color was all wrong. I liked the outfit minus the belt.

mellie 04-04-2009 10:30 PM

In what occasion does it require a royal lady to wear a hat? I can assume the grand occasions such as the opening of the parliament, or to church, etc.
Why did Mary wear a hat yesterday?
Or was it purely up to her mood for the day?

dazzling 04-05-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellie (Post 918203)
In what occasion does it require a royal lady to wear a hat? I can assume the grand occasions such as the opening of the parliament, or to church, etc.
Why did Mary wear a hat yesterday?
Or was it purely up to her mood for the day?

Im not too sure but when Mary first got married, she used to wear a hat most of the time to many of her events. I dont think its weird seeing Mary in a hat to an event which is not a church or parliment.

Duke of Marmalade 04-05-2009 03:41 AM

Oh dear, another royal screaming "not without my belt"? Completely out of place. Don't like the hat either, it makes Mary look like an air hostess.

Lakshmi 04-05-2009 04:05 AM

Overall I liked Mary's recent outfit. Her hairdo goes really good with that hat.
Her skirt is very nice. :smile:But the belt's color is misunderstanding; Lady Claire is right, it should be dark red.

Madame Royale 04-05-2009 04:56 AM

The skirts lovely :smile:

Anita 04-05-2009 05:00 AM

I agree with most of you . The oufit is nice but the belt ruins the whole ...:nonono:

UserDane 04-05-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fashionista100 (Post 918164)
The last time she wore this hat I really didn't like it. It looks much better with this outfit.

I think so too; maybe because the first time she wore it was just before she had minor surgery - she looked unwell at the time - and she coupled it with that gorgeous engagement coat of hers - which I think was a mistake.

Lumutqueen 04-05-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserDane (Post 918262)
I think so too; maybe because the first time she wore it was just before she had minor surgery - she looked unwell at the time - and she coupled it with that gorgeous engagement coat of hers - which I think was a mistake.

Minor Surgery?

It is a beautiful hat, which looks stunning on Mary, she has a head for hats :flowers:
The outfit is beautiful, and yes would be better without the belt.
x