The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Style File (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Best dressed at Prince Charles 60th birthday (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f97/best-dressed-at-prince-charles-60th-birthday-19083.html)

dazzling 11-16-2008 01:49 AM

Best dressed at Prince Charles 60th birthday

Who was the best dressed at P.Charles birthday? Please note, that I have only added those who we got to see the whole outfit. I thought it would be unfair to add pictures of a few royals who did attened but only sew part of the dress ex, bottom of the dress knowing its color. If anyone comes along a picture that I have missed or was released after the poll was up, please let me or onw of the other moderators know and we will be happy to add it in.

A.) Princess Mary of Denmark
Picture Link

B.) Princess Princess Marie-Chantal
Picture Link

C.) Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Picture Link

D.) Princess Maxima
Picture Link

E.) Queen Elizabeth II
Picture Link

F.) Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Picture Link

G.) Infanta Christina
Picture Link

Angl3 11-17-2008 09:49 AM

Princess Mathilde of Belgium was looking good!

QUEENECE29 11-17-2008 10:13 AM

CP Maxima elegance, very beautiful
wonderful chosee is red

Tilla 11-17-2008 10:29 AM

Princess Mathilde looked most lovely.

Bonbon 11-17-2008 10:34 AM

I think Mathilde has the best look.

Al_bina 11-17-2008 10:41 AM

I am glad to see that Crown Princess Mathilde leads the poll. I laud Crown Princess Mary and Princess Marie Chantal for trying something different.

agami.pearl 11-17-2008 10:53 AM

Princess Mathilde - good dress at good time :)

crownprincessrhey 11-17-2008 10:54 AM

i like the look of crown princess mary since it's kind of retro. cp mathilde also looks great.

Angl3 11-17-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agami.pearl (Post 854509)
Princess Mathilde - good dress at good time :)

Totally agree with you:flowers:

Turkish Delight 11-17-2008 01:20 PM

I think Princess Mathilde was the best!:flowers:

ANNIE_S 11-17-2008 01:41 PM

without a doubt, Princess Mathilde: a fairy tale dress!!!

magnik 11-17-2008 01:46 PM

I don't vote and I don't do that.

I agree with the others about shiny Mathilde. Because comparing with the other visible dresses she looks simply good and looks different than other Psses (Mary, MC, Ch). Maybe if the dress would be blue or violet...

But it's hard to say definitely which was best dressed if you don't see all dresses like in Mary, MC, EII cases.

I think that if we would have chance to see it could be that Letizia's dress was the best. Somewhere I saw photo of her inside car and it looks that her dress was with one shoulder.

tan_berry 11-17-2008 02:00 PM

Qeii

I voted F meaning QEII, so I did a mistake. The Duchess of Cornwalles´dress was for me just acceptable. :ermm:

Avicenna 11-17-2008 02:01 PM

Mathilde? Far too shiny! :whistling:
Maxima? Oh my god, overdone comes to my mind :rofl:
But Mary, aloof and regal - Well done, Mary!

tan_berry 11-17-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avicenna (Post 854583)
Mathilde? Far too shiny! :whistling:
Maxima? Oh my god, overdone comes to my mind :rofl:
But Mary, aloof and regal - Well done, Mary!

I absolutely agree with Avicenna, regarding CP, not having seen Letizia´s dress. But the Queen was the best dressed of all the ladies, I think. She was just perfect. :flowers:

stephanievl 11-17-2008 03:00 PM

Princess Mathilde looked the best for me!
The worst where Maxima and Mary.

catango 11-17-2008 03:24 PM

We didn't see almost anyone just three Cprincesses and some other, and there were more than 500 guests, so come on call this thread the best dressed at P Charles Birthday party, it is a bit too much isn't it??, but so far P mathilde is the winner, althouhg not her best, but she was so glamorous, so regal, so elegant, and so on, that it is simple, the other women from the poll, OMG were terrible.

Mary, ewwk
Maxima, exaggerated, for this event. Dress good for other ocassion.
Cistina, matronly
MC, she was for a Halloween party, wasn't she??

Queen. good for her age. in fact, she was after Mathilde the second best one, due to we haven't seen anyone else.

lyndaW 11-17-2008 03:25 PM

I wish we could have seen Queen Rania's dress & jewelry.

chaimae 11-17-2008 03:30 PM

Princess MAXIMA looked the best for me! i like her dress so much ; there is no vote for the second elegante women , but i vote for Camilla she was really elegante in the pink dress, so she is number 2 after maxima .

iakynthi 11-17-2008 04:47 PM

Princess Maxima definitely rules this time!!That red was fantastic!!I never knew her before,so from now on I'm gonna keep an eye on her outfits.