The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Carl Philip (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f49/)
-   -   Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald Separate: March 2009 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f49/prince-carl-philip-and-emma-pernald-separate-march-2009-a-18978.html)

Santacruz 10-13-2008 06:53 AM

Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald Separate: March 2009

According to Bunte Carl Phillip and his long-term girlfriend have temporarily split up..
Carl Philip von Schweden: Liebespause von Emma? - BUNTE

Selene 10-13-2008 08:10 AM

Bild.de says the same:ohmy:
Carl Philip von Schweden trennt sich von seiner Freundin Emma Pernald - Royals - Bild.de

It is said, that there have been troubles before. But the main issue was the new project of Emma. She's supposed to be working on the next campagne for the liberal-conservative party of swedens prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt.

People think that a soon-to-be member of the royal family should get her hands off political work like that.

firelight 10-13-2008 09:06 AM

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with these magazines and I can't read the language. Could someone please tell me how reliable they are?

BTW, how is it possible to 'temporarily' split up? What would be the point of a 'temporary' split?? Isn't it better to either work things out or just have a complete break? Or am I misunderstanding something here? I hope the news is not true anyway. :ermm:

Santacruz 10-13-2008 10:59 AM

Well it says that there are rumours they split up. Bunte and Bild are yellow press but in the past Carl Phillip was not of big interest for these magazines/newspapers. I guess it could be true.....:cool:

avrilo 10-13-2008 11:03 AM

Dear Firelight, they both quote Se och Hor as they source, and that is not a very reliable source... I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, is some sort of tabloish Tv guide magazine

IF this rumor is true, I wouldn't be surprised at all. They have been dating for what? 9 years or so. That is a long time for a relationship, perhaps this political situation they mention was just the "drop the split the glass", the cherry on top of the pie.

What surprised me is the mention on both articles that Queen Sylvia had problems with Emma and they had tension. I've never heard of that before

Lena 10-13-2008 01:14 PM

Yes, Se&Hör is the source and this is indeed a not very reliable TV mag, which had even lost sources and connections to Royalty-related ppl in the past years.
Further Emma and Carl Philip were still seen at the racing court in the end of September (check ANP)

But me wouldnīt be surprised, if it would be over either. The relationship seems to go nowhere...and though such "signs" can be misread (happened to most regular posters ;)) I find it quite weird, that there are no sweet pics of them, which are younger than 4 years. I donīt expect them tongue-kissing or something like that in public, but at least small gestures...or the kind of familiarity Victoria and Daniel seem to have developed (If you check the pix from the last attended soccer game, they seem to show the same facial expressions :biggrin:)

That with Silvia is quite a recent revalation by Johan T. Lindwall, working for Expressen. Emmaīs smoking and stubborness should provoke Silvia. I can imagine that...but Johan T. Lindwall articles should be always taken with a grain of salt ;)

Helen88 10-14-2008 07:00 PM

Hm, any news yet? Should all we bachelorettes be on our way to Stockholm already?

Cerasma 10-15-2008 06:21 AM

Is it true that Carl Philip and Emma quit their relationship? Iīve heard this in our news in Germany?
I also heard that they were engaged for 4 years. Is this really tru, I can not believe this. Any swedish autor can say something about?

Lena 10-15-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helen88 (Post 837550)
Hm, any news yet? Should all we bachelorettes be on our way to Stockholm already?

Why not also including a group, which is known with a similiar term as bachelorettes minus the "ette"-part? ;)

Quote:

Is it true that Carl Philip and Emma quit their relationship? Iīve heard this in our news in Germany?
I also heard that they were engaged for 4 years. Is this really tru, I can not believe this. Any swedish autor can say something about?
Difficult to say. Yesterday a blogger on Svensk Damtidning was reporting about a meeting between Madeleine and Emma. And as Iīve said above Emma was still watching Carl Philip racing in the end of September.
So I guess it isnīt over-over in the sense of rose war and the chapter "guy+family" being closed completely.
The press had reported about a break before (taking place, when CP was studying in the US) maybe this is the case again. Unfortunately the Swedish press is so slow, that we probably wonīt know for real.

I donīt think, that they have been engaged for 4 years. There have been no hints like that (e.g. a ring, rumours by friends etc.)

kaydura0717 10-15-2008 09:10 AM

well if they are over (I highly doubt it though) then they're probably remain friends since they've been together or so long.

Helen88 10-15-2008 10:12 AM

IF they split up, would the court make any statement concerning this? Probably not?

Ccile 10-15-2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helen88 (Post 837789)
IF they split up, would the court make any statement concerning this? Probably not?

No they were not officialy engaged

Helen88 10-16-2008 07:42 PM

Well, but I think the court released a statement that they approved of Erik Granath as Madeleine's boyfriend, didn't they?

avrilo 10-18-2008 12:45 AM

VICTORIA Y MAGDALENA DE SUECIA: DOS BODAS 'COMPLICADAS'

The article discusses a confrontation between the sisters, BUT i posted it here cause at the end there is a mention of Carl Philip's break up

Hinzel 10-30-2008 03:02 PM

In German news Carl Philip is alone

Is broken the relation betwen Carl Philip and Emma?. Read this news:

PRINZ CARL PHILIP: wieder Single

Schweden-Prinz Carl Philip – 29 – ist wieder zu haben !

Nachrichten.ch - Prinz Carl Philip ist wieder Single - Die Nachrichten aus Schweiz und Ausland werden laufend aktualisiert. Exklusive Kolumne mit bissiger Note auf der Titelseite.

royalone3 11-03-2008 09:37 AM

Great news,I still have a chance!

Guido 11-03-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royalone3 (Post 847292)
Great news,I still have a chance!

Wow! How do you want to catch him?:whistling:

Lena 11-03-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido (Post 847309)
Wow! How do you want to catch him?:whistling:

By gender reassignment (?) :ninja: :whistling:;)

Itīs so typically for the Swedish Press, that they still couldnīt verify a separation (or happy relationship)
In other countries other newspapers would have picked it up latest at the point, when foreign newspapers & mags got involved...well, thatīs at least good for the affected Royals...

Today Emma is turning 29. Therefore Expressen had quite an bad researched article. Emma would be frustrated, because Carl Philip wouldnīt ask. And he wouldnīt ask, because daddy, the king, wouldnīt allow him to get engaged before Victoria.
Now we know from Emma self (statement to Svensk Damtidning, past spring), that there is not such a rule...
http://www.expressen.se/noje/fredag/...esenten-drojer

Helen88 11-03-2008 08:49 PM

Well maybe her birthday will verify a seperation or happy relationship? If CP doesn't show up at her party...eh, is there a party at all?

royalone3 11-04-2008 08:30 AM

By gender reassignment (?) :ninja: :whistling:;)
Are you saying CP is gay?not that there's anything wrong with that!