Church of Laeken & the Royal Crypt
Church of Laeken / Laken near Brussels
The Royal Crypt is open for the public.
Dates in 2009:
1. Every Sunday from 2 PM to 5 PM
- 17 February : 1 PM to 5 PM
(People present during the Mass for the deceased members of the RF can visit the Crypt after the members of the RF and the Unions of Veterans of the War)
- 31 July : 10 AM to 5 PM
- 15 November : 3 PM to 5 PM
- 29 August, 25 September, 1 & 2 November : 10 AM to noon and 3 PM to 5 PM
3. During the Heritage Days in Brussels (Open Monumentendagen - Journées du Patrimoine).
4. When the Royal Greenhouse in Laecken is opened, from 18 April to 10 May (except on Monday) : 11 AM to 5 PM
Who is Interred at the Royal Crypt is their a list or photos im not being morbid just curious.
Is this were Queen Fabiola will rest when her time comes hopefully not soon at all
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014