The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Harry and Prince William (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Prince Harry's charities and patronages (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/prince-harrys-charities-and-patronages-18466.html)

Warren 01-16-2007 03:04 AM

Prince Harry's charities and patronages

Prince Harry's Charities and Patronages

Prince Harry is Patron of six charities and organisations:

Sentebale
(founded with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho)

iceflower 10-11-2007 03:29 PM

Prince Harry's charities and patronages

Prince Harry, patron of MapAction, meets volunteers and supporters
at a reception to mark fifty successful missions at the Royal Institution
of Chartered Surveyors in central London 11 Oct 2007:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

fanletizia 10-11-2007 06:08 PM

Gallery

Fotobanka isifa image service

christinacg 10-11-2007 07:21 PM

^thanks! He looks very handsome.

Royal Fan 10-11-2007 07:24 PM

Awsome that hes doing this good show old man Keep it up!

CasiraghiTrio 10-11-2007 07:51 PM

Photos by Jane Mingay/Press Association
11 October 2007: HRH Prince Harry attends the MapAction reception at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, marking fifty successful missions of MapAction. MapAction provides maps for disaster aid, helping to chart hospitals and other vital services in areas struck by disaster. Learn more at the MapAction website.
Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 ---> Picture 4

Pictures (and a very negative article) here:
Tousled Prince Harry carries out first solo public engagement in five years | the Daily Mail

susan alicia 10-12-2007 09:04 AM

Tousled Prince Harry carries out first solo public engagement in five years | the Daily Mail

Big close up of his funny hair

biboquinhas 10-12-2007 09:39 AM

He should be more carreful with his apperance specific his hair, for such a occasion he should have cumb his hair at least!!!!
I think these kind of events are good for him and he should attend more of this kind, maybe he will change his behaviour soon!

susan alicia 10-12-2007 09:43 AM

Harry is extremely careful with his appearance, you do not understand, it takes hours for a young man to get this effect :biggrin: Combing his hair would take a second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 678966)
He should be more carreful with his apperance specific his hair, for such a occasion he should have cumb his hair at least!!!!
I think these kind of events are good for him and he should attend more of this kind, maybe he will change his behaviour soon!

CasiraghiTrio 10-12-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 678966)

No!!!! :tongue: Harry's messy hair is fabulous! Harry wears his messy hair as no other, even his brother, cannot do. He's like Harry Potter in that sense. Without the messy hair, it just wouldn't be, well, it wouldn't be Harry. :D: :harry:
So I agree with you totally that he needs to never repeat this snorting vodka nonsense, but the hair is perfect.... perfectly messy or messily perfect or something like that!

dmarie1623 10-12-2007 11:42 AM

I like his hair. He really favors Willilam in these photos.

CasiraghiTrio 10-12-2007 12:24 PM

Well, his hair does slightly resemble a bird's nest, but it works for him, and always has done. Harry with flat, obedient, slick hair would be just wrong. It would be like the anti-Harry.

iowabelle 10-12-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 678616)
Prince Harry, patron of MapAction, meets volunteers and supporters
at a reception to mark fifty successful missions at the Royal Institution
of Chartered Surveyors in central London 11 Oct 2007:*

I wonder why Harry has this patronage. Is there some significance to him? (I can understand Harry instead of a less prominent royal -- but why Harry instead of William, Charles, the DoE?) Just curious.

Royal Fan 10-13-2007 01:50 AM

Maybe they asked those And they were all booked up or something so Henry took it.

Avalon 10-13-2007 05:13 AM

Prince Harry faces up to Prince Charles

Prince Harry proved he’s a chip off the old block when he pulled a face startlingly reminiscent of his father as he carried out a rare solo engagement.
Stepping out for his first solo public engagement in five years last night, the Prince met with volunteers and supporters of the group MapAction, of which he is patron, at a reception in London.
The non-governmental organisation revealed that a plan was being drawn up to allow the Prince to accompany them on an overseas mission.

Pictures:
Prince Harry 1 ; Prince Harry 2 ; Prince Harry 3 :biggrin:
Prnce Charles :rofl:

Royal Fan 10-13-2007 03:04 PM

They do look alike especially since Henrys last B Day hes looking more like William as well

christinacg 10-13-2007 06:35 PM

I think Harry looks more like Diana as he ages (and William more like Charles).

FYI, I read an article somewhere that said that Harry and Chelsy aren't going to Balmoral this weekend b/c its Chelsy's birthday and they went to France to watch the rugby game. Don't know if its true but if it is hopefully we'll see some pictures.

zembla 10-13-2007 07:08 PM

I think William looks Diana...Harry...I don't know...

kaffir 10-13-2007 07:32 PM

I also thought he looked a lot like charles in that photo. He also looks tremendously like his Spencer cousins.

Skydragon 10-14-2007 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon (Post 679358)
Prince Harry proved hes a chip off the old block when he pulled a face startlingly reminiscent of his father as he carried out a rare solo engagement.
Pictures:
Prince Harry 1 ; :biggrin: Prnce Charles :rofl:

Unfortunately it just goes to show that although the pose is similar, they look nothing alike! :rofl: Wrong chin, wrong nose and wrong mouth! :rolleyes: