The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Harry and Prince William (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Who Would You Choose - William or Harry? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/who-would-you-choose-william-or-harry-182.html)

Bananita 02-24-2003 07:17 PM

Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

Hey guys, i'm pretty new here. I just want to know, if you had to choose between Harry and William; who would you choose?! :P

Julia 02-24-2003 08:23 PM

Well, they are a wee young for moi, but I think that Harry has tons of personality and is pretty darn cute! ;)

Jacqueline 02-24-2003 10:19 PM

Hi Bananita and Julia!

Good question, Bananita and welcome!

I think that I would choose Harry as well. He seems like he is a fun guy. Unfortunately, he is a bit young for me....talk about feeling a bit old while one is still in one's twenties. :lol: ;)

Julia 02-25-2003 12:58 AM

I know!! Makes 20 something feel dad-gum old! :lol:

Julia 02-25-2003 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mr. Personality....Harry. ;)

MariaRachel 03-01-2003 12:30 AM

I must say, I think that I would choose William. Smart, handsome, and sweet. He might be a little old for me though :P

:heart: Maria

Liz 03-02-2003 03:29 PM

Do you mean as a monarch? William. Harry is too immature. William, is of course, also an over-privileged young man. Not to say he's bad or anything, but naturally he doesn't live a "real" life and one wonders how that might affect him. I hope they both grow up before they are expected to take on too many responsibilities.

Jacqueline 03-02-2003 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Liz@Mar 2nd, 2003 - 7:29 pm
Do you mean as a monarch? William. Harry is too immature. William, is of course, also an over-privileged young man. Not to say he's bad or anything, but naturally he doesn't live a "real" life and one wonders how that might affect him. I hope they both grow up before they are expected to take on too many responsibilities.
Hi Liz.

I definitely agree with your assessment. I think that Bananita meant who would we choose on a personal level-dating, hanging out with... ;)

I chose Harry.

But, I agree that the question that you raise is also interesting. I would definitely choose William as monarch (at least at this point).

Yuna 03-02-2003 09:17 PM

I don't know who I would choose because... I don't know lol...
You said that Harry has a good personality and William is sweet, etc. But... does William have a good personality like his young brother?

Bananita 03-03-2003 10:26 PM

Well, I meant physically but everyone raises good points. Yet is hard to know how they truly are personality wise as none of us have really met them....well I haven't. But william DEFINATELY seems like the better monarch!...not to mention he's got the looks! :P [FONT=Geneva][COLOR=green]

Yuna 03-04-2003 12:08 AM

I believe that they are rebel.... I mean that they are probably rebel in their life private....
But... they are not malicious....eheh... I don't know....

You ! What do you think about it ?

bouga 03-04-2003 01:27 PM

hi everybody!!!
i'm new. well... that‘s an interesting question... in fact i think they are both great! they 're good looking and seem to be clever and open minded. but in fact, i have a crush on william! :P he's so cute and so elegant!! so i think i choose william!!
ps: sorry for my mistakes ...i'm french.... :blush:

Julia 03-04-2003 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some pics of William. ;)

Julia 03-04-2003 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A thoughtful looking William...

bouga 03-05-2003 04:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hello!!
so is there anyone who have ever seen one (or both!lol) of the princes? i mean in real life.
i haven't... :cry:
and are they so cute? or are they more handsome on photos than in reality?? :blink:

hrh_candice 03-06-2003 12:11 AM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

Well, Harry becasue he's a bit of a rebel, a cutie and only a year older than me. :rolleyes:

Yuna 03-08-2003 09:52 PM

Congratulation!!! But... you can specify

Teresa 04-20-2003 11:21 AM

They are both cute, and both are too young for me.

sunshine69 04-20-2003 02:08 PM

Hmmm...tough one. William sounds more like a guy I would fall for...but Harry sounds like so much fun. William is handsome, while Harry is cute and has a great smile. William is more intelligent, while Harry likes partying and having a great time.

I think out of the two of them I'd pick Harry. He gets the best out of being a royal, without the added pressure like William does.

Julia 04-21-2003 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That scallywag, Prince Harry.... ;)