The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/)
-   -   Languages Victoria Knows? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/languages-victoria-knows-17610.html)

LadyFinn 08-20-2007 02:32 PM

Languages Victoria Knows?
 
According to a story in Expressen, Victoria is going this autumn to concentrate on learning French, she already can speak the language, but she wants to deepen her skills.
Expressen

The story tells mostly of Madeleine - she is going to continue her studies, now she will study child-psychology.

KathaFD 08-20-2007 04:57 PM

i found that victoria should learn german, itīs the native language of her mother and if my mother comes from another country i want to speak the motherlanguage of my mother

Yennie 08-20-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathaFD (Post 655521)
i found that victoria should learn german, itīs the native language of her mother and if my mother comes from another country i want to speak the motherlanguage of my mother

She learned german when she was a child to be able to speak to her grandpparents and other german relatives. So both Victoria and her sibs speaks german

ursulajohanna 10-25-2007 04:55 AM

Do you know, in with city in France and how long study the crown princess france?

The next weeks are no official events for her in Sweden!

GrandDuchess 10-25-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ursulajohanna (Post 684370)
Do you know, in with city in France and how long study the crown princess france?

The next weeks are no official events for her in Sweden!

No one outside the royal circles knows where she is at the moment, at least there's been no mention of anything. Her next appearance I suppose will be at the Swedish Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) conference "Meeting Place Crisis Preparedness" on 7 and 8 November at Norra Latin in Stockholm.

ursulajohanna 10-26-2007 02:06 AM

Sofia, thanks for the information. It is pitty, that royalcourt no mentioned about the crown princess staying!

On 15th November 2007 the crown princess will opening "Victoria skola" in Madeira.

Marengo 11-01-2007 10:21 PM

I was wondering, what has CP Victoria been doing the last month? I believe her last solo engagement were the monckeyīs from Borneo, on October 11th. Still away without further explanation? Hmz...letīs hope she was tied up in planning a certain event ;)

norwegianne 11-02-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo (Post 687837)
I was wondering, what has CP Victoria been doing the last month? I believe her last solo engagement were the monckeyīs from Borneo, on October 11th. Still away without further explanation? Hmz...letīs hope she was tied up in planning a certain event ;)

There have been several pictures in the magazines of her on holiday with her girlfriends in the south of France.

GrandDuchess 11-02-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo (Post 687837)
I was wondering, what has CP Victoria been doing the last month? I believe her last solo engagement were the monckeyīs from Borneo, on October 11th. Still away without further explanation? Hmz...letīs hope she was tied up in planning a certain event ;)

According to the Royal Court she has been studying French in private (if you read previous post you can snap up this piece of info), which is what she's doing this autumn. She was in St Maxime with some girlfriends for a weekend or so, after that it's supposed that she stayed in France to study.

Marengo 11-02-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchess (Post 688107)
(if you read previous post you can snap up this piece of info)

I did read the previous posts but I didnīt īgetī it that it would last an entire month. But thank you for your reply.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises