The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Jordan (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/)
-   -   Who is the cutest of the late King Hussein's sons? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/who-is-the-cutest-of-the-late-king-husseins-sons-17544.html)

saravfernandez 06-25-2008 08:38 AM

Who is the cutest of the late King Hussein's sons?

Send Your Opinions!!!

The Most Cute Man In The Jordan Royal Family.

suria 06-25-2008 08:41 AM

without any doubts prince Ali is the cutest not only in the Jordanian royal family but among all royal ... he has irresistable eyes

Rossina 06-25-2008 08:44 AM

I think prince Ali is the best ..... also i love prince Hashem bin alhussein

saravfernandez 06-25-2008 09:41 AM

the king is my favorite....his eyes and smile are his best weapons!!! i also think he has a special joy in him. he is allways smiling and laughing.

i think my husband and he are very much alike in features.
sometimes i look to some of the kingīs pictures and i stare: they could be twin brothers.
i wonder this is why i find Abdullah of Jordan very cute. i can say that i am married to a king of jordan look-alike!!!!!

itīs a pity i am not as beautifull as queen rania!!!!!

the 2nd most cute is prince ali. but he could lose some weight and be like he was before he got married with princess rym. then he was the cutest of the bin al-Hussein brothers.

hilal 06-25-2008 02:07 PM

I think Prince Hashim is simply the best :-)!

sana 06-25-2008 03:38 PM

Prince Ali is the ever cutest :twohearts:
It was more beautiful than before his marriage P. Reem

Humera 06-25-2008 05:57 PM

I've added a poll to this thread.
There's ample time for everyone to get their votes in but once you've made your comments, please don't repeat them over and over again, especially when a member happens to disagree with you.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

closesttoheaven 06-26-2008 04:14 AM

prince hashim ^^

Mademoiselle Lilo 06-26-2008 12:58 PM

i would say PAli he is cute and charming...

stephanievl 06-26-2008 04:22 PM

Prince ALi

M.A.R.S 06-27-2008 08:05 AM

Prince Hashem is definitely the cutest and most handsome of them all :D

laraasous 06-27-2008 01:04 PM

Prince Hashim mashallah is the cutest

marine2109 06-27-2008 02:26 PM

Prince Hashem is the best!!!!!!!!

sana 07-02-2008 12:18 PM

I believe that the pictures have a role in vote
Prince Hashem, an official image, different from the image Prince Ali or the Prince Faisal :ermm:
Here people do not know princes only through these pictures
Do you agree with me opinion :biggrin:

Humera 07-03-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sana (Post 794123)
I believe that the pictures have a role in vote
Prince Hashem, an official image, different from the image Prince Ali or the Prince Faisal :ermm:
Here people do not know princes only through these pictures
Do you agree with me opinion :biggrin:

Those pictures are just there to add a visual element to the poll. You are by no means required to cast your vote based on them. They're just one image out of hundreds/thousands of images of the five brothers.

Little_star 07-03-2008 08:15 PM

Personally I think all of the Hashemite men are incredibly unattractive and if they weren't princes I doubt most women would look twice at them.

e_alabdallat 07-04-2008 08:39 AM

surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre prince hashm without asking..................!!!

M.A.R.S 07-04-2008 06:10 PM

LOL.. little star has a good point.. but I still think prince Hashem is handsome... :D

shrifia 07-04-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star (Post 794652)
Personally I think all of the Hashemite men are incredibly unattractive and if they weren't princes I doubt most women would look twice at them.

I agree very well said,I couldn't say better,I always asked my self why alot of members here with all my respect find hachem or hamza handsome....maybe cute but nothing to do with hot and handsome men.
this why the thread is named the most cutest not the hotest:lol:
anyway if I have to choose that would be Ali I think he is the most cutest in this family.

Humera 07-05-2008 06:14 PM

Come on people, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. I can think of a couple of royal families with worse looking men;)
Because we don't know these people personally. physical appearance is one of the very few ways we can judge them. But someone we might find plain or unattractive could very well have a wonderful and appealing personality (I think we all know people like that in real life)
Anyway I voted for Hashem but now Im having second thoughts. Ali is too melancholy for me. King Abdullah has the kindest face, he can look very cute at times, I remember someone once comparing him to a teddy bear, need I say more?:biggrin: