The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/)
-   -   Princess Victoria at the Opening of the Carl Larsson Exhibition in Germany; Nov. 2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/princess-victoria-at-the-opening-of-the-carl-larsson-exhibition-in-germany-nov-2005-a-17047.html)

Lena 11-17-2005 08:47 AM

Princess Victoria at the Opening of the Carl Larsson Exhibition in Germany; Nov. 2005
 
8 Attachment(s)
Victoria opened yesterday an exhibition on painter Carl Larsson in Munich.
The woman she´s kissing on the cheeks is her cousin Sybilla Ambler. The old guy with the blue tie is "Hansi" (Johann Georg) von Hohenzollern, the unfaithful (still) hubby of princess Birgitta
Fotomarktplatz

oskana 11-17-2005 09:08 AM

victoria looks absolutely gorgeous....especially in that last pic

pollyemma 11-17-2005 09:42 AM

no ponytail! no glasses! her natural beauty is finally being allowed to shine through...

purple_platinum 11-17-2005 10:43 AM

She really looks good... totally beautiful...
she should quit with the ponytail & glasses, and styled like this more often...

Gita 11-17-2005 11:46 AM

Crown Princess Victoria
 
Crown Princess Victoria looked lovely. Nice to she her without her usual ponytail and spectacles! :)

GrandDuchess 11-17-2005 12:19 PM

Crown Princess Victoria looked gorgeous, absolutely spectacular! I'm so glad that her natural beauty and inner energy is allowed to shine out in such a nice ensemble she's wearing, and no glasses and ponytail - thank God! :)

pollyemma 11-17-2005 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Crown Princess Victoria looked gorgeous, absolutely spectacular! I'm so glad that her natural beauty and inner energy is allowed to shine out in such a nice ensemble she's wearing, and no glasses and ponytail - thank God! :)

definitely. she looks glowing on these photos. though, personally, I would have preferred her to swear an outfit with a few touches of traditional swedish dress to go with the carl larsson theme of the evening. but that's just me.

fanletizia 11-17-2005 03:48 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Johann Georg von Hohenzollern, director of the Hypo Cultural Foundation's art center, pose in front of a painting by Swedish painter Carl Larsson during the inauguration of an exhibition dedicated to Larsson's work, in Munich 17 November 2005

From getty

pollyemma 11-17-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanletizia
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Johann Georg von Hohenzollern, director of the Hypo Cultural Foundation's art center, pose in front of a painting by Swedish painter Carl Larsson during the inauguration of an exhibition dedicated to Larsson's work, in Munich 17 November 2005

From getty

wow! she's on a roll. i like this trend.

Mandy 11-17-2005 04:00 PM

Victoria at the Hypo Cultural Foundation in Munich on 17 November 2005.
Colourpress Images.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8847/...43976ly.th.jpg http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9349/...43958wb.th.jpg http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8126/...43942xe.th.jpg http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5...44513ns.th.jpg

Lena 11-17-2005 04:08 PM

Thank you for the colourpress & Getty pictures, fanletizia and Mandy.

I wonder, if I sat too long in front of the PC...
a) Has Victoria opened the exhibition two times
b) Has she changed her clothes during it (Vickan the extreme fashionista) Hansi´s tie still looks the same
c) Has one photo agency changed the colour of her dress??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

grevinnan 11-17-2005 05:46 PM

One event if probably the reception - usually the evening before the official opening - the other event is the actual opening. Her shoes are different as well.

Yennie 11-17-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena
Thank you for the colourpress & Getty pictures, fanletizia and Mandy.

I wonder, if I sat too long in front of the PC...
a) Has Victoria opened the exhibition two times
b) Has she changed her clothes during it (Vickan the extreme fashionista) Hansi´s tie still looks the same
c) Has one photo agency changed the colour of her dress??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think its two different occasions. hansis suit looks different aswell

Lena 11-17-2005 07:47 PM

@grevinnan & Yennie
Your arguments are quite good. Only weird, that the Royal court hadn´t mentioned this.
Isn´t it amazing? Victoria two times with free hanging hair!!! :D And then this lascivious look (facial expression).
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...03943958wb.jpg
Where is the silly 14 year old Vickan gone? ;)

acid_rain3075 11-18-2005 07:32 AM

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but there is a new article about Victoria on Hellomagazine.com
Here's the link: http://hellomagazine.com/royalty/200...ncessvictoria/
I hope it works

Antje 11-18-2005 09:38 AM

WOW! Victoria looks amazing. I love her new style.But is ist me or seems she much slimmer?

Layla1971 11-18-2005 09:40 AM

She does seem slimmer to me. Is it just me or does Victoria's hair look darker than it was at her birthday celebrations? Has she dyed it?

pollyemma 11-18-2005 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Layla1971
She does seem slimmer to me. Is it just me or does Victoria's hair look darker than it was at her birthday celebrations? Has she dyed it?

I dont think so. it may have been a bit lighter due to sun exposure during the summer, but I think Victoria's hair is usually this color brown.

Gita 11-18-2005 12:01 PM

Radiant!
 
Crown Princess Victoria looks so radiant!:)

sesa 11-18-2005 01:14 PM

though she looks very beautiful in these recent pictures, she seems to have slimmed down "A LOT". I know that her clothes may be making the difference. they are more tailored to her body shape;more form fitting, and that in itself will make it look like she has lost a lot of weight.
But it is also showing in her face. Her chin is is very pointy and her cheekbones are very prominent. But this could also be from wearing her hair down and without those glasses (sorry, I'm thinking as I'm typing).
I just hope the pressure of all the media and hopeful engagment is not getting to her.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises