The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Philippe & Queen Mathilde and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f46/)
-   -   A baby girl is born - Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie 16/4/08 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f46/a-baby-girl-is-born-el-onore-fabiola-victoria-anne-marie-16-4-08-a-16694.html)

alexandresylvie 04-16-2008 02:14 AM

A baby girl is born - Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie 16/4/08

Her name is Eléonore and she was born this night at 4:50 am

princess leonor 04-16-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandresylvie (Post 754142)
Her name is Eléonore and she was born this night at 4:50 am

Wait, hold on. Philip and Mathilde's 4th child has been born, a girl and her name is Eleonore?? I love it :wub::wub::wub: Congratulations to the couple!!! Great name!:heartflower::fireworks::fireworks:
How do you know? monarchie.be says nothing as far as I can see and understand.

detta 04-16-2008 02:20 AM

A baby girl is born - Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie 16/4/08

Congratulations :wub:

princess leonor 04-16-2008 02:21 AM

Prinses Mathilde bevallen van dochtertje

Prinses Mathilde is bevallen van een dochtertje Eléonore. Het vierde kindje van Prins Filip (48) en prinses Mathilde (35) werd om 4u50 in het Erasmusziekenhuis te Anderlecht geboren. Het kindje weegt 3,210 kg en is 50 cm groot.
De prinses en haar dochter stellen het goed. Het kleine prinsesje zal de voornamen Eléonore, Fabiola, Victoria, Anne, Marie dragen. :wub:

Prinses Elisabeth (6), Prins Gabriël (4), en Prins Emmanuel (2) krijgen er dus een zusje bij. Meters van Eléonore worden kroonprinses Victoria van Zweden en prinses Claire van België. Peter wordt graaf Sébastien von Westphalen zu Fürstenberg.

De naam Eléonore komt in verschillende culturen voor. In het Arabisch betekent hij 'God is mijn licht'.

Premier Yves Leterme heeft het paar intussen gefeliciteerd met hun vierde kindje. 'In naam van de regering en van mezelf wens ik Eléonore een gelukkig leven', luidde het in een mededeling.
De Standaard Online - Prinses Mathilde bevallen van dochtertje
sdg, dsl

ladybelline 04-16-2008 02:29 AM

Congratulations to the whole family! What a sweet addition to their 2 sons and 1 daughter!:wub::flowers:

Princess Luna 04-16-2008 02:29 AM

Congratulations to the family:flowers: Was she born on the 15th april?

detta 04-16-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atene (Post 754150)
Congratulations to the family:flowers: Was she born on the 15th april?

No, she was born this morning at 4.50h

hilal 04-16-2008 02:43 AM

Congratulations to the Royal Family!

@}-;-----

sofajr 04-16-2008 02:48 AM

congrats to the family. the baby has a really beautiful name! :flowers:

CASSARD 04-16-2008 02:53 AM

Congratulation! Welcome to Eleonore...

morhange 04-16-2008 03:00 AM

Congrats to the family! I wish the royal families named their children after other monarchs and royalty whose birthday it is still. I was hoping for a Princess Marguerite :)

morhange 04-16-2008 03:03 AM

Oh, by the way! Is Count Sebastian the uncle of Alexandre Furstenburg? The one who is/was married to Marie Chantal's sister?

norwegianne 04-16-2008 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detta (Post 754152)
Prinses Mathilde bevallen van dochtertje

Prinses Mathilde is bevallen van een dochtertje Eléonore. Het vierde kindje van Prins Filip (48) en prinses Mathilde (35) werd om 4u50 in het Erasmusziekenhuis te Anderlecht geboren. Het kindje weegt 3,210 kg en is 50 cm groot.
De prinses en haar dochter stellen het goed. Het kleine prinsesje zal de voornamen Eléonore, Fabiola, Victoria, Anne, Marie dragen.

Prinses Elisabeth (6), Prins Gabriël (4), en Prins Emmanuel (2) krijgen er dus een zusje bij. Meters van Eléonore worden kroonprinses Victoria van Zweden en prinses Claire van België. Peter wordt graaf Sébastien von Westphalen zu Fürstenberg.

De naam Eléonore komt in verschillende culturen voor. In het Arabisch betekent hij 'God is mijn licht'.

Premier Yves Leterme heeft het paar intussen gefeliciteerd met hun vierde kindje. 'In naam van de regering en van mezelf wens ik Eléonore een gelukkig leven', luidde het in een mededeling.

source: De Standaard Online - Prinses Mathilde bevallen van dochtertje

(My Dutch isn't really all that, but here is a basic translation/summary - with a conversion of weight/length as well) :flowers:
Princess Mathilde has given birth to a daughter, Eléonore. Their fourth child was born at 4.50 in Anderlecht. She weighed 3.210 kg (7.07 lbs) and she is 50 cm (19.6 inches) long.

Everything is well with mother and child. The little princess has been given the names Eléonore, Fabiola, Victoria, Anne, Marie.

Godmothers of Eléonore will be Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Princess Claire of Belgium. Godfather will be graaf Sébastien von Westphalen zu Fürstenberg.

elisabetteke 04-16-2008 03:10 AM

Congratulations to Prince Filip, Princess Mathilde and the brothers and sister Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriël and Prince Emmanuel!

Eléonore, I love that name so much and this time I guessed it right (the name and that it would be a girl :-))

LadyS 04-16-2008 03:33 AM

What wonderful news to start my morning off.

Lovely names I was just wondering about the pronounciation of Eléonore especially with the accent on the "e". (Possibly e-lay-uh-nor??)

Thanks

dazzling 04-16-2008 03:38 AM

Wonderful news, congratulations to the couple.
I love the name, Eleonore.

ladybelline 04-16-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

I was just wondering about the pronounciation of Eléonore especially with the accent on the "e". (Possibly e-lay-uh-nor??)
You are right, LadyS.

And it's such a delicate attention from Philippe and Mathilde top include Fabiola in her names...:flowers:

Kristin 04-16-2008 03:43 AM

Congratulations!

LadyS 04-16-2008 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybelline (Post 754183)
You are right, LadyS.

And it's such a delicate attention from Philippe and Mathilde top include Fabiola in her names...:flowers:

Thanks for the help - I am never quite sure about name pronunciation. Is is pronounced differently in Dutch?

I just realised that she was born on Queen Margrethe's birthday - what good timing.

Stefan 04-16-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morhange (Post 754165)
Oh, by the way! Is Count Sebastian the uncle of Alexandre Furstenburg? The one who is/was married to Marie Chantal's sister?

No. prince Alexander is from a side-line of the Princely Family of Fürstenberg.
Count Sebastian is from another comital Family.