The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f84/)
-   -   Princess Aiko 3: April 2008- (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f84/princess-aiko-3-april-2008-a-16532.html)

kimebear 04-02-2008 12:57 AM

Princess Aiko 3: April 2008-

Welcome to Princess Aiko Part 3.

Part 2 may be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-2-a-6624.html

Please take a moment to review the updated TRF posting guidelines found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/?page=rules

Enjoy!

bekalc 04-03-2008 09:58 PM

I do want to say this because I know I've been a critic of Naruhito and company on this board...So I want to say that I do think Princess Aiko is just about the most adorable looking princess ever!

ChiaraC 04-04-2008 07:24 AM

Schooling a challenge for Princess Masako and Aiko

"...When Princess Masako joined a kindergarten trip a few years ago, it started raining and she didnt know what to do. None of the other mothers spoke to her or gave her a hand. It showed the communication between them wasnt working well at that time....

If with all their selecting they cannot even make sure that the carefully selected mothers of the carefully selected pupils know as much of good manners as to offer their future empress an umbrella when it starts raining Id propose theyd give it up altogether! Every commoner Japanese or foreigner would have had as much politeness...:cool:

Seriously, it is depressing:sad: to see how an article on such a joyful occasion as this, of a little girl healthily growing up and entering school:graduate:, can be made in nearly every sentence into an attack against her mother. I must say, if I have to choose Id even prefer to this those Masako-ruins-Japanese-economy-by-dining-in-expensive-restaurants-articles as they are, at least, straightforward and without this sickening tone of false pity, and first and foremost, because they leave her daughter out of this. It really seems that they would rejoice if Aiko would turn out to be stupid or mentally ill because that would prove them right in their doom-and-gloom-talking of such a mother as hers only causing problems.

PadThaiPrincess 04-04-2008 10:19 AM

What a snippy article about a child's field trip!

dragonsfire8 04-07-2008 01:47 AM

well what can one do? Unless become a journalist...then we probably can do something

LadyFinn 04-10-2008 02:16 PM

Princess Aiko, accompanied by her parents Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako. arrives to attend her entrance ceremony at the Gakushuin Primary School in Tokyo Thursday, April 10, 2008.
Photos:
Daylife

Al_bina 04-10-2008 03:39 PM

It is great to see the Crown Princely couple and Princess Aiko smiling. Given some negativity surrounding this event, I hope Princess Aiko and her parents will have a good experience with these elite school.

el-khanz 04-11-2008 07:22 AM

Nice picture. I love the one that showed Naruhito and Masako look at each other happily. They look so proud. I hope Aiko will enjoy her new experience as a primary school student.

mandyy 04-22-2008 08:36 PM

asahi.com : Briefly: For Aiko, a quick walk and then class - ENGLISH

Photo from JIJI press

Maricar 04-23-2008 12:50 AM

she's growing into such a pretty little girl!

Jackswife 04-23-2008 09:02 AM

So cute-and love the navy blue raincoat!:flowers::wub: She is one adorable little girl.

Yunariana 05-01-2008 07:00 PM

Princess Aiko has the chicken pox. Story from Mainichi Daily News on May 2, 2008

Princess Aiko has chicken pox

Princess Aiko, the daughter of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, has chicken pox, the Imperial Household Agency announced on Monday.
The 6-year-old princess broke out in a rash on Friday and developed a slight fever over the weekend, when the rash spread and formed blisters.
Her rash and fever both subsided on Monday, but she will not attend classes at Gakushuin Primary School and instead will rest at her home in Tokyo's Togu Palace until she has completely recovered, the agency said.

Mandy 05-02-2008 02:45 PM

Princess Aiko's YouTube video clips can be found in this thread.

Enjoy! :flowers:

Mandy

el-khanz 05-03-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunariana (Post 760989)
Princess Aiko has the chicken pox. Story from Mainichi Daily News on May 2, 2008

Princess Aiko has chicken pox

Princess Aiko, the daughter of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, has chicken pox, the Imperial Household Agency announced on Monday.
The 6-year-old princess broke out in a rash on Friday and developed a slight fever over the weekend, when the rash spread and formed blisters.
Her rash and fever both subsided on Monday, but she will not attend classes at Gakushuin Primary School and instead will rest at her home in Tokyo's Togu Palace until she has completely recovered, the agency said.

I hope she'll get better soon and enjoy her joyful day school again:flowers:

iceflower 05-19-2008 02:09 AM

Pics 19.5.2008

Japan's Princess Aiko walks with her mother Masako as they visit
an aquarium in Tokyo on May 19, 2008. Princess Aiko entered an
elementary school and enjoyed an excursion with her school friend
during the day

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

princess leonor 05-19-2008 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 767849)
Japan's Princess Aiko walks with her mother Masako as they visit
an aquarium in Tokyo on May 19, 2008. Princess Aiko entered an
elementary school and enjoyed an excursion with her school friend
during the day

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

She looks great, thanks for these pictures. I can't help but noticing how good Masako looks lately!

el-khanz 05-20-2008 01:51 AM

Yes.., both Princesses looks great. It seems that they really enjoy their time together. Wish them all the best..

emma93 06-17-2008 05:39 AM

YouTube - 愛*様涙のお見送り?

Princess Aiko is crying:ohmy::bang:, poor her:rolleyes:

princess leonor 06-17-2008 06:00 AM

aww poor little girl! Must be sad to see her daddy leave! She's such a beautiful girl! I love MAsako's looks!

namiey 06-17-2008 07:17 AM

Princess Aiko obviously loves her daddy so much!
Poor lonely Aiko!

Add photo and whole version video?

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/cult...1657001-p3.jpg

phto by sankei web

and nikoniko album
ˆŽq‚‚܁•—Im‚‚܁@“‰‚Œ‚Iw‚‚‚‚EƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€x