The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/)
-   -   Crown Princess Victoria's Course with the UNDP in Copenhagen; 2003 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/crown-princess-victorias-course-with-the-undp-in-copenhagen-2003-a-16078.html)

Lena 11-13-2003 09:51 AM

Crown Princess Victoria's Course with the UNDP in Copenhagen; 2003

10 Attachment(s)
Victoria arriving at the UN-headquarter in Danmark.
Very casual style, nothing new. But the smile looks in a way different (new lipstick?)

hrhcp 11-13-2003 10:38 AM

Quote:

Lena  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 9:51 am
But the smile looks in a way different (new lipstick?)

To have won a round against the German magazines is a confidence booster, and this is imo what we're seeing here. A joyful smile, a relaxed smile (a smile of a person who likes? to share herself with the public?).

Yennie 11-13-2003 11:16 AM

you´re right, she does look happy. maybe its because of the "love trip" and the story with the german tabloids =)

Josefine 11-13-2003 11:35 AM

do you think she stays with the dansih royal family when she is in Danmark?

Josefine 11-13-2003 04:08 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Gala-evening at the swedish embassy in Copenhagen at the occasion of the swedish Crown Princess' visit to UNDP in the danish capital. Photo: Klaus Moeller colourpress.com - colour the world with photos ...

sexyswede 11-13-2003 04:46 PM

that **** is hideous... and the hair oh gosh she needs a new style,yes? maybesome contacts

Lena 11-13-2003 05:02 PM

I agree a little bit with Sexyswede (but my view of the outfit isn´t so "harsh")...I mean the dress is cute, but I would also prefer that she would use contacts (if she always need an eye correction) at galas. I´m not against glasses (I´m shortsighted...not very high diopters, so I need glasses, but just for reading, watching TV...and I also dislike contacts). But I would say that there are less people, which look good with glasses and an evening dress! And IMO Victoria is not such a person!
And yes, the ponytail..what should I say...I´ve talked so often about this :rolleyes:

Lena 11-13-2003 05:05 PM

And judging the pics above (yes, I know, that we can´t really judge, just guess): Do you think that Mary D. and cp Victoria like each other?

Alexandria 11-13-2003 07:22 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Imagine Scandinavia - Köpenhamn, Danmark. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden seen here arriving at the UN headquarters in Copenhagen Denmark today. The Crown Princess will attend a two day course before leaving for a big meeting with the UN organization UNDP (United Nations Development Program) in Cairo Egypt, starting on November 19. Tomorrow Thursday evening the Crown Princess will fly from Copenhagen to Madrid to attend a Spanish-Swedish trade dinner with, among others, Crown Prince Felipe of Spain. And Crown Princess Victoria will fly direclty from Madrid to Cairo.

hrhcp 11-13-2003 08:28 PM

Quote:

Josefine  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 4:13 pm
colourpress.com

What happened to the top of Victoria's outfit ... looks to me like half the tufting is missing. ;)

hrhcp 11-13-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Lena  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 5:05 pm
And judging the pics above (yes, I know, that we can´t really judge, just guess): Do you think that Mary D. and cp Victoria like each other?

Seems to me Mary is in uncharted waters ...... its very deep all around, and the life-line is so used to this type of thing.

Victoria is ..... an itsy bitsy little bit reserved. Am I reading this right ?

hrhcp 11-13-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Lena  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 5:02 pm

... But I would say that there are less people, which look good with glasses and an evening dress! And IMO Victoria is not such a person!
And yes, the ponytail..what should I say...I´ve talked so often about this

I tend to agree in part with both Sexyswede and Lena with Victoria's outfit. It seems to have missed the mark .. is this deliberate to let Mary shine ? Or is Victoria pooped with all the travelling, and this is a place where she can get away with it a little bti ?

What's the matter with the pony-tail .... it exposes her lovely neck. Maybe she wants to feel a bit vulnerable .. maybe she's a bit envious of the pending couple thing between Mary and Fred.

hrhcp 11-13-2003 08:37 PM

What is it with Victoria ... another outfit with pants ?

hrhcp 11-13-2003 08:45 PM

Quote:

Josefine  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 4:12 pm
colourpress.com

A comparison overall between Victoria and Mary ... neutral appearance. Neither outshines the other.

Lena 11-13-2003 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 13th, 2003 - 8:35 pm
Maybe she wants to feel a bit vulnerable .. maybe she's a bit envious of the pending couple thing between Mary and Fred.
Why should she WANT to feel vulnerable? And actually she´s no single, she has her beloved Daniel at home...and a few weeks ago Mary wasn´t in another position than Daniel II.
I disbelieve that she wanted to let Mary the show (or isn´t this Moulin-Rouge-top exciting enough for you, guys ;) ), I guess it´s rather a convenience-thing.
Once there was in the german magazine BUNTE (german´s biggest gossip magazine, though more respectable than other mags on the german market) a picture of Victoria and a try of a psychoanalysis of Victoria (and her style). And there the psychologist claimed that the reason why Victoria wear her hair out of the face (she had a ponytail on the picture) is, because she wants to say "I don´t style myself beautiful for you (=the people)". ;) Well, just an tabloid-analysis

Alexandria 11-13-2003 09:16 PM

4 Attachment(s)
ibl bildbyrå snabb och personlig, svenska utländska digitala bilder - 2003-11-13 Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden seen here arriving at the UN headquarters in Copenhagen Denmark today. The Crown Princess will attend a two day course.

hrhcp 11-13-2003 09:25 PM

Quote:

Lena  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 9:14 pm
Quote:

(King Christian @ Nov 13th, 2003 - 8:35 pm)
Maybe she wants to feel a bit vulnerable .. maybe she's a bit envious of the pending couple thing between Mary and Fred.

Why should she WANT to feel vulnerable? And actually she´s no single, she has her beloved Daniel at home...and a few weeks ago Mary wasn´t in another position than Daniel II.

Have we seen Daniel since the end of the New York venture ?

Quote:

I disbelieve that she wanted to let Mary the show (or isn´t this Moulin-Rouge-top exciting enough for you, guys ), I guess it´s rather a convenience-thing.
I was just moaning :flower: about the uneven edge along the top. Looks like a Walmart Special this way.

Quote:

... psychologist claimed that the reason why Victoria wear her hair out of the face (she had a ponytail on the picture) is, because she wants to say "I don´t style myself beautiful for you (=the people)".
Oh. :yuk:

Lena 11-13-2003 09:34 PM

Well, WE haven´t seen Daniel II, but probably she has. This Letizia-thing should us make more distrustful ;) But I still wonder if Victoria still lives at Drottningholm, or at Daniel´s cosy flat???

Hehe, Walmart-yes, maybe a little bit, but it looks nice on her, Mary´s (dress) looks a little bit prudish (just a little bit, and compared to the Mary Donaldson from 2000 and compared to the Walmart-girl ;) )

Quote:

Oh.  :yuk:
Interesting reaction!

hrhcp 11-13-2003 09:57 PM

Quote:

Lena  Posted: Nov 13th, 2003 - 9:34 pm

Mary´s (dress) looks a little bit

I'm sure Frederik liked it just fine :innocent: (I know I did :innocent: )

Quote:

Interesting reaction!
That's a yes, is it ? :)

Lena 11-13-2003 10:04 PM

I think I don´t want to know, which clothes Frederik really like on his Mary :P

A "yes" on what? A yes on your reaction. A yes on it, that this psychologist was/is crazy. A yes on it, that Victoria shouldn´t wear ponytails. A yes on it, that I have less agreements with you KC (but I loooove our discussions) :)